Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two for the master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuriyuu

Star
Bartiel Onyx, at thirty years old, was a renowned physical rehabilitator. He had a huge house, was well known and famous, but he was lonely. Bright green eyes had become dull, long auburn hair had become frayed, his pale, freckled skin seemed duller, until he met them. They were his pets. His slaves. One month ago, they had signed their lives over to him, and he had given him slavery, forcing them under lock and key. But he had given them freedom, too. What kind of freedom, in slavery? The freedom to be in love.

They had just three major rules

Step not outside the house unpermissed.
Keep the house clean and greet me when I come home
Obey my every whim.

The man became vibrant as he brought his two slaves into his house. Dull green eyes turned bright. He conditioned his health, and ate better, and Doctor Onyx returned to his full, vibrant self. Returning home, he smiled softly, stretching out. He'd worn his lab coat, having come home wearing the bright white lab coat, a blue shirt, and a pair of black slacks. “I'm home!” he said, ringing a bell. He hoped the girls were alright. He'd left them in metal collars, both the collars with studs, and impossible to take off without the key. Also, he'd chained them together; the chains usually stayed on, except when he dressed the two of them. He'd make sure his slaves could be no more than five meters apart at any moment.

Just for good measure, he slapped a chastity belt on both of them, at which he jingled the keys. He always strapped the chastity belts onto them every time he left for work, and took them off whenever he came home. They were allowed to freely have sex with eachother, as long as he was allowed to watch, so the belts stayed on when he was at work(Obviously he couldn't watch when he wasn't home), and came off when he came home. Lightly, he jingled the keys as he stood at the door, awaiting his beloved slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom