Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Miraculous Ladybug Fandom Craving.

theWatcher

Planetoid
I am the Watcher,

...but sometimes I like to write too.

Recently I have been watching Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir and have developed a craving to play a smutty fandom if I can find a like minded partner interested in playing the titular Ladybug.

Before I propose the premise of my fandom idea, I want to state what I expect in a roleplay partner. If you think you can meet my expectations, please continue.
  • Two to three good paragraphs minimum. I'm not a big post-length stickler, but I think that we have all received posts that you thought were inadequate. I expect replies to help forward the story and be relevant to the post before.
  • To be understandable. If I have to read a post numerous times to understand what the person meant, then it's a good bet that I am not enjoying myself. I don't require perfect grammar. I probably have grammar and spelling slips just like most of us do. I am more than happy with mistakes if I understand what you mean.
  • An OOC thread. I think that it is fair to have a little chat now and then as I roleplay with someone. I don't care to know about their real life, but a 'How are things?' or a conversation bout what you are watching on television now and then is always nice. Not to mention parallel planning or confirmation of what either of us posted that may have been a little ambiguous.
  • Honesty. I would like honest commentary or opinions. If we don't have chemistry and you would like to stop, or take a break. I would like to know.
  • BlueMoon or Discord Forums or PM on BlueMoon are fine. I'm busy, not shy. I would prefer BlueMoon over Discord, but I can play there if thats what you prefer.
Now then, still here?

I'll keep my idea short and sweet as I can. If we play this together then I am sure we will work out a lot of the finer details in PM before we begin.

I would like to play an OC villain against Marinette/Ladybug. Basically I am sick of HawkMoth and Cat Noir, and would like to leave them and their alter egos out of the story as much as possible. Of course Marinette is still hooked, madly in love with Adrian, it wouldn't be Marinette if she wasn't. I just don't want to explore their relationship or them awkwardly trying to deal with their feeling for each other. That is almost every episode in the show.

So, with the Agreste family on vacation or something Ladybug needs to protect Paris on her own. Sounds simple with no HawkMoth to akuatise people, right? No! HawkMoth isn't the only villain to have a Miraculous! I have a few ORIGINAL Miraculous ideas that I would like to play out. I'll keep them close to my chest and (if I find an interested partner) fine tune them to suit their kinks.

I did say smutty fandom, right?
Yes, that's right, I did. I'm not after a detailed story.
  • Something like a new threat appears in Paris.
  • Ladybug faces it.
  • The characters interact.
  • There is a victor, a loser, or maybe a tie, or even rematch following.
Details of the interaction would depend on out mutual kinks and goals for the story.

I would be interested in non-con, mind-control, bondage, bad ends, and many, many other kinks.

Honestly I would rather work all that out in PM, so drop me one if you are interested ;)

Back
Top Bottom