Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And Then The Murders Began

"No-one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. And then the murders began."

It truly works.

Last edited:
Through the fence, between the curling flower spaces, I could see them hitting. And then the murders began.

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. And then the murders began.

It's the gravity that shapes the large scale structure of the universe, even though it is the weakest of four categories of forces. And then the murders began.

News of the exciting discovery of ancient artifacts spurred archaeologists to scour the area of the original find for additional material. And then the murders began.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. And then the murders began.

“I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him… and then the murders began.”

When a day you happen to know is Wednesday starts off by sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere. And then the murders began.

That Sam-I-Am,
That Sam-I-Am,
I do not like that Sam-I-Am!
And then the murders began.

Tripping, Ramirez stumbled all over something in the kitchen. With horror he looked down and a bloody mess sprang up in his awakened eyes; the corpse of his sister, Maria, rested right at the male's feet. And then the murders began...

Back
Top Bottom