Fx Male I bet you can't tame this brat~

Valkyrja

Brat
18033587.gif
Hello my sadistic lovelies. This is going to be very short and direct because I only have one particular craving at this immediate moment.
I want to hurt.
I want your character's deranged obsession over my character to completely and totally tear her down into being the perfect little toy...

The Objective
I'm looking for someone who is capable of tearing down and completely breaking my character. For this particular play, my only hard limit is incest. I want someone who is just as twisted as I am, who wants to bend and break the legalities of society (but not this website) and explore the darkest depths of our depravities. F-list if you're curious to see what I'm willing to do (even if my character may not be...)

The Craving
Obsession that leads to nefarious possession. I want our characters to be familiar in some way, shape or form (stranger danger is overrated, I want you thirsting over me when you can't have me). I want to play a woman who is in full control of her life who is ultimately torn down to nothing more than a slave at the servitude of your character. For years, your character has obsessed over mine until one day he can no longer stave off his thirst. He must have her. I want your character to snatch my character from her successful life and slash her down into little shreds, molded into the woman your character always craved her to be. I want our characters to fight for control, hurt and torment each other in the most primal of ways. My most notable kinks are psychological and physical torture, fear, BDSM and non-con.

The Commencement
I'm looking for a literate partner who seeks fast paced and energetic writing through PMs or Discord. For the right person, I'll consider Threads.
Ideally, I'm looking for a lively and engaging back and forth that'll keep both of our interests and keep us hungry for more. I prefer a longer term commitment but as long as we're communicating our expectations, I'm happy with short term as well! I'll admit to looking for some immediate escapism (seriously, who isn't) but also request the understanding that there may be some days I can only manage one or two responses, if any at all. I will of course do my best to communicate this should the need arise.

The Resume
I'm a woman in her early 30s and have been writing for over half of my life. Third person perspective is mandatory as is a basic understanding of the English language. It shouldn't have to be mentioned but I'm also looking for someone who is willing to be engaged in our writing and share the enthusiasm of moving the story along - I've frequently overlooked potential annoyances in exchange for gleeful back and forth.

A Few of Many Overly-Specific Cravings Updated 3/11/2023 -
Kidnapping | Stockholm & Lima Syndrome focused - Looking for roles such as exes, stalker, neighbor, frenemies, etc.
World War II | Nazis v. Jews [or let's do something more modern].
Vikings | I have a few twisted ideas on this one and would love to have your Viking pillage my character's land.
Death Metal | I'm music obsessed and have a thing for bassists who know how to play melodic death metal. Let's turn this into something.

I'm open to other plot ideas and really, really want to play out something violent and depraved. If our interests line up, let me know!

Are you up to the challenge? Can you tame this brat? Ha, I doubt it.
But please message me, prove me wrong.
23943186.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom