Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soloing Female PC Seeking GM for a Heroic D&D/Pathfinder Game (NSFW Links)

soniaheat

Meteorite
I'm in a particular mood for a D&D or Pathfinder solo game with me as a player for a change, and am hoping to find a GM to run a game for me. I won't mince words: I just want to cut loose with a bit of heroic fantasy, be a kick-ass heroine (something like a watered-down Wonder Woman), cutting through hordes of mooks and duking it out with the elites; I want to slog out through epic adventures by day and furiously ride dick by night. You could practically say I'm looking for a simulation. I'm not one for Bad Ends, or being raped after every encounter - I'd rather just not have a game at all in that case.

For anyone else reading, I'm not averse to a sidekick who wants to tag along. Emphasis on sidekick.

I strictly want to do a play-by-post game, preferrably with a 60:40 story:smut ratio, and I strongly advise you check out my About Me page before getting in touch.

In terms of system, I'm more preferential to Pathfinder 1e, simply for being a little more complex, customizable, and more developed, but I'll take D&D 5e without complaint. On the off chance that there's a GM interested, WFRP 2e is also a very valid option! In either case, I'm open to homebrew settings, but I'm also interested in particular adventures or settings for either system.
  • D&D: Curse of Strahd; Sandbox Eberron Campaign Setting; Plane Shift Innistrad; Plane Shift Zendikar
  • Pathfinder: Giantslayer; Sandbox Golarion Campaign Setting; Iron Gods; Kingmaker (Queenmaker?); Skull & Shackles; War for the Crown
I do realize it's hard work - I'm in a GM's seat most of the time! So ultimately, I'll give you an idea of what I'm offering, and, perhaps it will be enticing enough that I might get a bite đź’‹
  • CG/NG Female Human Cougar, a switch sexually, who mixes might and magic. See something you like? Pick any one and I'll work on the particulars from there!
    • Futa is an option for those who want, but I'd prefer to take more dicks than giving it out.
  • Someone who invests into the setting and is interested in uncovering its history/secrets/story.

• I kill my enemies, not fuck them. Rivals, however... maybe.

• I'm mostly into 'vanilla' stuff, so male (for the most part) humans, half-elves, elves, and halflings (and similar derivatives) are my choice of fuck. That said, I'm into bestiality and oviposition, if that's a thing for you, though I'd prefer the bulk of things to be the vanilla variety, occasionally spiced with these exotic entries. Whatever the case, check my F-List.

• I'm a 3-5 paragraph preferred writer kind of gal, both from me and of you.

• I'm proactive rather than reactive; I'll always be throwing ideas around so that you have an idea of what I'm thinking for the future and of the current situation at any given moment.

• Good OOC communication. Without it, a good game can never materialize.
If you have any questions or feel I'm potentially a good partner for you, feel free to get in touch with me by PM and we can discuss particulars. Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom