Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Futa roommate adventures! (looking for sub F - NSFW)

mozarella

Meteorite
Greetings! I'm new to this website, but I'm definitely not new to writing eroticas. A long-time fan of Literotica and I've also been snooping around in this website, I've finally gathered enough courage to open my own account here. I would consider myself as a semi-lit roleplayer, hoping to write around 300-500 words per reply. I'm a sucker for good, long detailed posts, so tell me how each strand of hair is flowing in the air and I would adore you. I really don't care about your RL gender, as long as you can write well in character - so male writers, go ahead and PM me.

Now, I'm just going to throw out a random plot off the top of my head. I hope to find a few new friends to write with.
This is my original request thread:

While this thread here will be for me to play as futa characters.

Plot:
MC is a trans (male turning into a female), who has undergone hormonal treatment, but still has a dick. So, she's technically a futa. MC and YC has been best friends since childhood, but MC is slightly older, with a 4 years age gap. When YC is old enough to enter college, and leave the small town that they both grew up in, MC offers YC a place to stay in the big city. They've not met for the past 4 years, and YC had definitely grown into a beautiful vixen.

The two best friends knows how much MC is not into girls, but once they stay together, teases after teases came from YC. As much as MC denies it, her body is constantly reacting to how YC acts in the house. We'll explore on how the two of them interact with each other, after discovering the fact that MC is constantly turned on by YC (as shown by her constantly erected boner). They'll rediscover back MC's sexuality, while slowly exposing YC's hidden kinks (we can discuss on what she is into).

Kinks:
- Cunnilingus (There will be so much of this)
- Breast play
- Nipple play
- Anal fucking and rimming
- Making out
- Cuddling and spooning
- Face sitting
- LOTS AND LOTS OF SQUIRTING
- Nipple orgasms
- Strap on fucking
- Remote controlled vibrators
- Sex toys
- Clothed orgasms
- Blowjobs - to watch YC choke, deepthroat and gag.

Sexier, darker kinks:
- Spanking, who doesn't love to give a good spanking
- Breast and pussy spanking - for when the ass can't take it anymore
- Nipple torture
- Caging and leashing
- Total control of every aspect of her life - Food deprivation, Telling her when and where she can pee, sleep deprivation.
- Public humiliation and degradation
- Forced stripping
- Forced clotheswearing
- Anal insertions
- Choking and gagging.
- Lots of bondage and predicament bondage
- Electroshock
- Watersports if you're into it.

Just PM me! We can discuss and set on everything on PMs.

Back
Top Bottom