Mx Female Craving a Pokémon related roleplay!

WillsWorld

Super-Earth
Since Pokémon Scarlet and Violet recently released, I've been in the mood to try a Pokémon related roleplay! I've come up with a few plot ideas and character ideas, so reach out if you're interested, or if you want to discuss more!

Basic Plot Ideas
Trainer x Trainer - A relatively simple idea. We can either play established Pokémon characters or OCs. Ideas for established characters can be found below! It can be long term or short term, depending on what you're looking for! Maybe they have a battle, and spend some time together afterwards, or maybe you just want to get straight into the smut. The choice is yours!

Trainer x Pokémon - For this plot, the Trainer finds himself committing one of the greatest taboos of his world: falling in love with a Pokémon! (If you were to play a Pokémon, I would prefer if they appeared to be a little on the anthropomorphic side. Still maintaining Pokémon appearance, but with human-like proportions. I feel like it would make it easier to roleplay smutty scenes this way. If you’re looking for examples, check out R-mk’s work!)

Trainer x Wild Pokémon - Pretty much the same as the last one, although the trainer may not be so willing… at least at first! Maybe the trainer is attacked by a wild Pokémon, looking for an unspuspecting trainer to help relieve herself. Perhaps he finds himself at the mercy of strange abilities (hypnosis, psychic powers, or pheromones), being lured deep into the forest into the clutches of an eager and horny Pokémon! Lots of possibilities.

My Character
I will be roleplaying as either an established male trainer in the canon (Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, etc.), or a basic trainer OC. Reference images can be provided, or you can choose one! All characters are aged 18+.

Your Character
You will be roleplaying as either an established female character in the canon, an OC character that you have created, or a Pokémon! (Reference images definitely help) If you want some ideas for characters to play, I've listed some of my favorite characters below! All characters are aged 18+.

Potential Character Ideas:
Cynthia
Nemona
Lusamine
Sonia
Magma Admin Courtney
Hex Maniac
Melony
Arezu
Olivia
Sabrina
Fantina
Skyla
Hilda
Rosa
Serena
May
Gardevoir
Lopunny
Salazzle
Or any other anthropomorphised Pokémon!

Story/Smut
My story/smut ratio is typically 50/50, but if you prefer mostly smut, I'm good with that too!

As for kinks, I'm pretty open except for things that you would find in a public restroom. Scat, piss, etc.

Here are my favorite kinks, but we do not have to include them if you don't want to:
Large/Sexy Proportions (Breasts, ass)
Breastplay
Groping
Oral Sex
Sexy Clothing
Rough Sex
Ahegao
Mind Control/Hypnosis

If you have any questions at all, or you would like to suggest something or change something, please let me know!

I'm excited for your response, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom