Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Bait is Needed (Longterm Monster Plot)

Closed - no longer seeking

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A hunter of monsters has been struggling to complete his contracts to deal with monsters known to attack and violate women. He also is frustrated as the monsters kept being wise and avoid him.

Getting desperate, he purchases a slave that is relatively seen as unwanted as she doesn't like human men. The slave isn't meant for his relief, but instead to be bait for the monsters. Things wound up working perfectly, with the slave can enjoy herself by sleeping with male monsters, and the hunter can complete jobs, despite not killing any monster at the slave's request.

Thye end up becoming an effective pair. The question is, how would their relationship go? Will they become lovers despite the slave not liking human men? Or is it platonic and friendly? And will more slaves join them for groups? And what about the monsters that fancy the slave?

Been wanting to do a plot involving monsters having sex with women. Just a series of encounters involving different monsters. By monsters, I mostly mean fantasy ones like Goblins, werewolves, and wyverns. Depending on my partner's preferences, we can include female races like lamia and harpies. With those, the hunter can get involved as well. If there's anything you want to change or add, I'm willing to comply.

I'd like to have a female partner for having more organic reactions. I enjoy immersion greatly, the more organic the interactions, the easier to enjoy. For the record, I will play as the monsters that go for the slave and the hunter himself. My partner can handle female monsters if they're into him

For kinks, the ones here will vary based on the monster, but there's several that are constant. Those are skimpy/slutty outfits, exhibitionism, outdoor sex, Master-slave, bondage, and depending on which monsters are to be involved, a minor slave harem (3 girls) for group sex. I can do other kinks like cumflation, tentacles, non-con (but both actually enjoy it), and even nonfatal soft vore or taboo elements. I can remove listed kinks as well if requested. It depends on your tastes.

As for limits, I don't have many, but the few that I have are hard limits. I can be convinced if there's an alternative. The limits are no gore, excessive violence, permanent death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters.

I can easily do two paragraphs easily, but I match my partner's efforts. I don't expect you to do the same. Just do whatever you are comfortable with, just no one liners.

I Commit to a plot, and due to life, I am slow to respond at times. I will respond as soon as I can, and am very patient. If I wind up falling silent for a few days, send me an OoC PM to check in with me.

I only do PM for plots as I have spotty internet, so IM and Discord are poor choices.

I got quite the imaginative mind, so I enjoy OoC chat to get feedback for ideas I come up with. They're to be in a seperate PM from the plot so that I don't lose track of the plot posts.

If you have any questions or are interested, please contact me via PM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom