Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heart Of Ice [[Communist Fluffy & BlindedByTheLight]]

Natasha looked at her and blushed as she giggled, "I will try to keep my powers under control and not melt your awesome display of 'affection'." Even though Kendra did this for her own luxery she loved it and it almost made her feel like she was showing her a gift. It was amazing and despite the somewhat colds that flowed through the room she enjoyed how it felt and even though her fire did repell a little in the room she kept it down and controlled easily with Kendra there she felt like she could do anything with her magic and mind. It was such a morale booster to have her lover there and soon to be lover. "Kendra...you are so...beautiful and your home reflects you so well. I cannot believe you can do all of this. You are an amazing Ice user and I think that what you do here is great. I want you to keep decorating. You make winter seem so beautiful despite how others make it feel depressing and cold.", Natasha praised her so much that her flame was already dancing on her arms harmlessly. they weren't even melting the ice they were around. She had managed that with Kendra to where if she put her hand into the dancing flames that if they touched her it would feel like a warm touch instead of the usual pain.

"Affection?" She asked, looking around. To her, it was simply something that made her feel at peace, at ease, and at home. Though, she did notice that each of the crystals seemed to have a new glow to them that they hadn't quite had before. Perhaps, it may be a display. She was curious, however, as how Natasha could be in there without burning anything. Not that she would have minded too terribly, for she just could have reconstructed it, but did she really manage to have her powers under this much control, now? As Natasha's praises continued, she almost felt as though her own heart were warming, before she realized that it was possibly her fire friend that was doing such. Kendra displayed a gentle, curious smile, though her fingertips would back hesitantly away from Natasha's flaming arms. "How are you doing that?"

Natasha didn't realize she was doing it again. "Oh! This?", She said quickly as she looked at her arms and smiled shaking them putting them out some, "I don't know it feels like my magic has melded to me and stuff. Though I don't know the extent of how much though. I just feel like I am closer to my magic." She said softly enjoying the looks she was getting from Kendra. Looking at her after looking at her display she looked back, "Kendra...how are you right now? I see you are happy but am I like...helping?" She asked as she smiled looking at her hoping it was her that had made her happy. Natasha enjoyed that Kendra enjoyed her compliments or so she hoped.

Kendra laughed as she shook her arms and put them out. However, she would lift one of them over her shoulder, kissing it gently with her silken lips. "I think, they're beautiful." She said, indicating the flames that she exhibited when she seemed to be happy. "I am...Quite content, right now. I love the feeling I get, just from you being near." Though she was able to keep her magic in check, she wondered what would ever happen were their lips to touch one another. Kendra, being the curious woman she was, had to test the theory. She placed a soothing hand to Natasha's face, hovering her lips over her own momentarily, before pressing into her just a little bit. She did not do it harshly, just in case Natasha really didn't want her near her.

Natasha blushed as flames danced outside of her eyes as they floated into nothing. Her face was a red as flames were inside of her eyes. Her arms were on slight fire though they didn't burn her love interest and possible mate. Natasha couldn't believe that her magic was accepting the opposet element. She noticed that Kendra didn't react negatively to her dancing flames and seemed to get enjoyment out of watching them. When She noticed Kendra stop she looked at her lovingly and then suddenly without warning Kendra felt the warm lips back on hers as she kissed her longer as she leaned into the kiss enjoying the taste and feeling of them being together like this. Her arms did this time light up as her body exhibited some form of aura of flame due to how much emotion flew through her. However the flames were harmless to even the icicles that were in the room as decoration. It was blowing Natasha away that her magic was so controls that the harmful effects of her magics didn't even effect the cold of the room they stood in.

Her blush was as dark as her flames, and the very fact almost threatened to make her blush, as well. It was very cute, and heartfelt, in several ways, as the two females would stand there, alone in paradise. Well, an icy paradise, but there was peace and tranquility nonetheless. Kendra did indeed like her flames, for they were something new when compared to the chilling grip she normally held around her beating heart. When Natasha would kiss back into her, her blue hues would close to the distinct sense of pleasure behind it all. Still having the female within her arms, she would pull her back just a little bit, sitting the two of them together on the bed. Now, she could rest her legs, and use her free hand to caress at Natasha's cheek. Cradling her softly, she began to feel things she'd never really felt before. Whether love or lust, she was enjoying it, and it all seemed to be such a beautiful, though possibly forbidden thing.

Natasha's flames danced around her as she looked into Kendra's eyes. Her mouth formed slightly as she wanted to speak but being unable to really say much her mouth just went back to its original form of happiness. Kendra had taken that much breath out of her lungs. Affecting her that much as her flames grew yet again they danced on the icicles that even were around them as if they were showing off to Natasha's possible lover. The flame even gave a warm feeling yet not wanting to disturb the very chill comfort of the room. Like finally the elements were able to once at last be able to co-exist in harmony. Natasha was blown even more away when she noticed her magic didn't even melt a drop off of the icicles that were around them both. "I love this...Kendra...", Her voice managed to come back in the form of a cute coo.

"As do I." Kendra muttered against her lips, pulling herself away only long enough to brush a few strands of falling hair from Natasha's face. "You're so beautiful..." She would whisper, placing those soft lips to her's once more. Every item of elemental intent about the room would begin to glisten and glimmer even more, now, as though out of some sort of acceptance. And she was also quite pleasantly surprised, as well as pleased, that the female's flames didn't seem to have any effect upon the items in her room. Though she was beginning to become overpowered by her warmth, she didn't want it to stop. It felt so good to her, and tasted of utter purity.

Natasha looked at Kendra and cooed, "Hehe, I hope my flames aren't getting to you love..." She finally spoke like that as her face looked like she was in ecstasy. Her eyes focused on the other girl as she kissed Kendra on her own. It was a drive she had as she put her arms around her neck some. Her kiss deepening as her flames almost cradle her lover. The flames now dancing on their opposing element. The flame now acting like another comfort that Natasha had offered to her lover as she pulled her down softly as she continued her kiss as her tongue danced with her lover's.

"No, no." She whispered, nuzzling her gently as a sort of reassurance. Natasha looked so contented, and she was sure that she would too, were she able to see her own visage right now. Now that the female had kissed into Kendra of her own avail, she felt her own sort of feelings beginning to slip through into her magic. A light blue aura would begin to surround her flesh, a gentle, mist-like feeling over her skin as she would feel her lover's tongue slip past her lips. Her eyes closed themselves, savoring the moment, allowing the warmth from Natasha's flames to overcome her.

Natasha looked at her and then kept kissing her as she panted some due to the heat of her body warming up. This was added with the flame's warmth however it was softer then her own true body's temperature. "Kendra...", She managed to whisper to Kendra, "Would you like to..." The flames danced in a very special way and she couldn't believe how articulate her flames could be as she looked at Kendra from being amazed at her flames. Her hands moved around her body though avoiding her breasts and her other areas until given access and hoping that they could enjoy each other soon.

It was amusing, how well Natasha was able to keep her flames under control. And also very cute, in several ways. Plus, her flames seemed to tell her what exactly she wanted, and at this very moment, Kendra wanted to satisfy any desire she may just have. "I want to do, whatever will make you feel the best..." Kendra would whisper back, her hand cradling her head as she would look so deeply into her eyes. Whatever she wanted her to do, she would try her best to do, for she was sure that she would enjoy it as well.

Natasha smiled as her hands had finally moved onto her breasts. Her flames grew more though just the aura that they were forming around her. Natasha didn't believe she had such a dominate magic but in reality she was not very powerful with her ways and how she did things. The way that her flames did kind of lied to her partner how she was like. Though she hoped that she would notice that, "I would like to make love...I mean..I know we just started dating...but." She said hesitantly not sure of what Kendra would say. This was the first time she ever did such a thing that made her nervous about doing. She hoped that Kendra would accept this since she said she would accept what she desired.

Kendra watched as Natasha's hands would move so delicately onto her breasts, her flames not really bothering her in the least as she did so. They were warming to her, but so was this feeling. Therefore, she would embrace it, her heart probably beating through that same breast she had her hand on. "It would be...Wonderful, to make love with you." She whispered, before pressing her lips into Natasha's again, her breathing growing a bit heavy as she did so. Kendra hoped she wouldn't be nervous, and hoped that this would all please her very greatly.

Natasha wasn't at all bothered by her lover's advance on her mouth as Kendra did that her hand grasped her breast a little more passionately. Her other hand moved all over her body grabbing her ass and then caressing her other breast equally as she looked up at her kissing her more and more deeply. While the kiss ensued Natasha's tongue beckoned on her lover's lips wanting access as she began to weasel her hands under neath Kendra's clothing to touch the soft flesh that resided under the garments for which she had worn. Her heart was pounding as well as she began to feel very hot and her lower half turning into mush literally. The juices flowed to the point of nearly soaking through her panties as she didn't realize it and continued her personal adventure since it seemed Kendra was doing the same.

Kendra pulled them onto the bed a bit further, that way their legs weren't hanging off the sides anymore. Seeming to know what she wanted, the bedding upon that same bed began to shift and move, bringing them to the head of the ocean-like furniture. Everything within the room began to light up, responding to the pleasant attitude that both of the females seemed to have right now. Parting her lips, Kendra slipped her hands beneath Natasha's clothing, very close to unclasping anything that might be holding those lovely breasts back from her full viewing. Her leg wrapped gently around one of her own, and she tried hard not to force herself upon the female too quickly.

Natasha looked up at her and blushed smiling as she felt the female's hands touch her body a little. Feeling the clasp let go she felt her breasts be freed. She wondered if Kendra wanted this and if she did Natasha would be more then willing to show her lover her lovely treasures. Her eyes focused on the ice user's and she kissed her cheek smiling some. Natasha's feelings were calmed and soothed by the magics around the room knowing it was flowing from Kendra due to her atmosphere that she, Natasha, herself felt as well.

Seeing as the female didn't seem to mind at all when her breasts were free from their binding, Kendra would continue to cradle Natasha's back while the other hand would begin to caress so gently at those breasts. Their eyes would lock even while she did this, before she would place yet another kiss upon her lips. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" She would whisper to her, a smile reappearing across her features. It was so gentle, so pure, so wonderful, that she doubted that either of them could find this as a bad thing.

Natasha smiled as her blush was pretty red though her smile geniue. "Yes, I am enjoying this.", She said as she let out soft moans enjoying how Kendra was touching her breasts as her breaths became more pacing and her chest rose and fell faster. Her body began to slightly sweat due to her internal body temperatre rising. Her head rose up and kissed her lips back and then her neck some, "I am glad..we can be like this Kendra." She said softly smiling back at her lover.

It was a cute blush, Kendra had to admit that in the very least. And she was also quite glad to see that all of this was working out quite well, Natasha's gentle moans making her want to take this so much further. She could now feel her sweating, her lips meeting her own again before she would nestle her into her neck. Wrapping one of her legs around Natasha's, she would push herself as close as she could get to her, those bare breasts against her own yearning body. "As am I, Natasha."

Her body shivered and began to get even warmer as she nipples were erect and her eyes were glassed over to a point as she smiled. "I am glad you are...I love you Kendra.", She said softly as she put a hand on the woman's face and caressed it softly as she smiled, "You....are so beautiful."

Back
Top Bottom