Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heart Of Ice [[Communist Fluffy & BlindedByTheLight]]

BlindedByTheLight

Supernova
Some time had passed, now, since the young elemental had appeared and disappeared from the school she attended briefly. She couldn't stand the closed-in environment, and needed her own part of the world. While part of her home was in an area known well to most, surrounded by grasslands and such, a sloping and rather cold mountain range overshadowed her family. This range was where she studied, played, and found her motivation and encouragement. Kendra sighed gently, as she laid within a partially-frozen stream amongst the mountains, her fingertips gently falling into the icy water long enough to cause ripples to form. She began to think of Natasha, her fire elemental love. Would they ever meet up again? No, she told herself. She would never wish to come into a place like this. Though home was warm and comforting, her training grounds could be so cold, dark, and silent.

Natasha had torn one of the dorms apart and suddenly her magic was outgoing as she didn't realize it. "WHERE IS SHE?!", She said in an angry frustration as suddenly a pillar of fire blasted some of the dorm off as her arm was on fire and she couldn't get it to stop as the headmaster came up and gave her the location of where Kendra went and then said that she was expelled as she sighed. "Whatever..", She wasn't concerned with being there because all she did was study anyway and Kendra showed much more to her then anybody at the school could have. Following the path she knew why Kendra choose this area...it was in an open area and it was easy to possibly to study her ice magics. Suddenly that is when she spotted the beautiful experimentalist doing some of her training as she didn't feel too ashamed following her she walked up to her and smiled touching her shoulder giving a warm touch to it. Hopefully the water elemental wouldn't strike at her first and ask questions later since her element opposed hers and it would hurt more then ever.

Expulsion? Hardly. Gotta love the nasty little rumors that the faculty spreads when they don't like someone. What, was she just a little bit too strong, or too collected for them? Either way, she was back at home now, currently within a pensive state and letting those blue hues of her's focus on the ice around her. Suddenly enough, though, her concentration was totally shot to death. Kendra would spring effortlessly up to her feet, a large chunk of ice-born spikes ready to strike whoever she was now facing. However, that warm touch soon became familiar, and she allowed the deadly projectile to fall to the earth and shatter as she embraced Natasha.

Natasha looked at her as she embraced her, "Why didn't you say something to me?" She said in an angry yet happy way. Her eyes were fiery and her arm which finally since she was rewarded was returning to normal. Though when she did embrace Natasha; her embrace didn't burn Kendra but her arm did provide a very warm spike. Natasha's body returned to normal when Kendra was within grasp and heart. Her emotions calmed and her magics calmed. Though when she left she had practiced a lot of magic and her levels were mid for her study. Though she couldn't handle not being with Kendra which eventually caused destruction within the campus ground.

"What was I supposed to say? That I decided to go home, because I was tired of being locked within walls?" She did indeed feel the warming sensation that was coming from Natasha. And since Kendra was currently calm and collected, it was hard for her to embrace her as such without her own magic trying to counter. However, she controlled it and awaited Natasha to calm down. "Why are you here, anyhow? Don't you have classes?" Kendra asked, still holding onto Natasha rather strongly. She figured soon enough that she'd want to be let go, but she hadn't seen her in so long. It was like welcoming back a long lost friend, or something else for that matter.

Natasha looked down, "I had gotten well...for a while and then suddenly I wanted to see you and I couldn't find you. Though I hadn't noticed that you weren't around campus anymore and so I got nervous and angry and my magic got out of control and I unleashed a level 10 fire pillar. Which is quite strong magic spell and I ended up torching the dorm while everybody was out thankfully. Though the headmaster came up to me and told me I was kicked out. He gave me your location and I left. My left arm was on fire until I got here. So...I am not really enrolled anymore either..." She said softly giggling as she blushed out of embarrassment and nervousness of how Kendra felt about her leaving the campus so sudden and having it end in such a fashion

"Wait. You got expelled, because you were so nervous and angry about me not being there with you? That's..." At first, she may have said stupid. But when she thought about it, it turned out to be rather endearing. And her home wasn't exactly close, either. Which means she had to be willing to travel pretty far. "Really sweet of you." Hugging her even closer now, she wondered if her icy nature was beginning to come through. After all, she was really touched to see her there, very surprised, and pleased all at the same time. "But where will you go, now? Don't you need to keep continuing your studies at the school?"

Natasha smiled, "well I thought that I just train here with you." She said engaging with the hug some more as she looked into her eyes, "you are where I train the best, it is you that keep my magic somewhat controlled and how I manage to use it so well. I figured out that emotion is what I use and sometimes if I don't have a great control on that it makes my magic go out control. Though if I train with you and make sure to control my emotions with you and whatnot I mean ...I could get stronger and have that much of a handle on them." It sounded right in her head but she didn't know if Kendra was catching on since she had that tendency to lose those that she was talking to. Hopefully she didn't lose her lover as she assumed herself to be, "I ...am glad that you feel that way about it." She said softly smiling again, "I had to travel a great way but it didn't really bother me much." She said softly as she put her head on her chest feeling the slight chill but then her mixture of heat balanced it out as she heard the girl's heart beat and it made her warm as well like Kendra was holding a torch close to her.

Natasha's smile was missed, and made her feel rather special. She would have said that it made her warm up inside, but everything that the fire elementalist did made her feel like she was trapped in a sort of ethereal flame. As Kendra listened to her, she wondered how exactly she helped her to control her magic. Natasha, the same girl who nearly burnt down a doorframe when she first met her, and apparently the same one who'd just burnt down the dorm hall! Shaking her head gently as she mentioned how far she'd traveled, Kendra's blue locks falling onto Natasha's head that was now upon her breast, she couldn't help but hold onto her so strongly. Running her fingers through the female's hair, the water elementalist finally ended up speaking at long last. "Your warmth keeps my chilled heart beating, Natasha." She whispered, caressing her gently as she closed her icy hues.

Natasha cooed though she didn't say much she just sat there though Kendra could feel her body getting slightly warmer. The feeling of being warm and loved by Natasha was spreading like 'wild fire'. It was exactly how Natasha felt when she was with Kendra and her mind was relaxed to the point to where she could learn intently. Kendra made that possible and she loved how it made her feel. She could learn and have love at the same time. Some of the mages in her village that she belonged to warned that she shouldn't mix the two due to disastrous results but then again why did she care? That campus only let her learn and not the other part. She didn't have any other purpose to go on there besides whatever. This was better despite the whole thing with emotions and magic being mixed together.

It was easy to feel that Natasha was getting quite warm within her arms. Even her chest, that of which was pressing up against her form, began to feel a hotter sensation as opposed to her normally chilled one. Soon, however, it began to spread through her entire body. At one point, it began to become too much for her flesh to endure, that of which seemingly began to shift into Natasha's skin color, and not her own pale shade. Therefore, she had to let her go, reluctantly. "I am quite curious to see how a fire elementalist is going to train and practice within grounds so full of water and ice." Kendra mused, still near her Natasha even though she was not still within her arms. "Do you want to stay here? With me, I mean? I wouldn't mind." Realizing she probably seemed a bit foolish, Kendra hushed, and went back to her usually serious manner.

Natasha looked at her and smiled, "I have wanted to be around you. Even if this place is colder and full of water it might make it easier for me to hone my element. Since maybe it will make me study it more. Also my magic is at its pinnacle when I am being challenged around me. When you are here it also makes me more wanting to do my studies." She said as she looked at her and giggling smiling. "I rather enjoy being here. The elements and the way we practice doesn't predict or dictate my way of how I perceive an environment.", She smiled as she announced, "I would love to stay here!" She said as she looked out in the distance and taking in the air. It was way better then the stale air of the library.

"I wanted to be around you, too. I really didn't want to just leave you there alone, but I just couldn't stand it anymore. The walls, the surroundings...They just...Weren't me." When Natasha mentioned honing her element here, and that she wished to stay, Kendra seemed to grow anxious with delight and desire. "I can't believe you want to stay here, with me. I'm sure there's a lot that everyone can learn from you, and you from them. I have the perfect place for you to stay, too...Well, if you'd consider it." For once in her life, Kendra was actually starting to blush, which normally never happened. Turning herself away from Natasha, to try and hide it, the water elementalist smiled to herself.

Natasha smiled, "Don't worry Kendra you can show me where you think I would live the best at. If it is with you then I would more then happily agree with you." She said happily as she noticed the blush on the ice user's face. Though her back now faced her, "Kendra there is something you are giggling about?" She said playfully as she put her hands on the woman's shoulder and Kendra could feel her element and her in general. Natasha looked at her over her shoulder and enjoyed this hoping that their practices would go hand and hand with each other.

"You may stay with me, but it may be a little chilly." Kendra nodded. Perhaps, then, she would have to show Natasha her little home on the side of the mountains. While one half was on the snow, the other of which was on grassland. Odd, but that's how it worked. As Natasha would place her hands upon her shoulders, Kendra would grow chilly once again, but it would soon be outdone by Natasha's hot presence. "Oh. Nothing. Absolutely nothing." The last thing she wanted the female to do was see her blush.

Natasha smiled, "Alright Kendra." She said in a cute way as she hugged her again this time from behind and allowed her heat to be shown on her back. Natasha truly had fallen in love and she would do as much as she could with the other. Practice, enjoy, and just have fun with her. This landscape was chilly but then again it screamed adventure. Her eyes closed for a second as she nodded, "Of course I was hoping you would let me." She said as she said in her ear directly. Her cheek nuzzled against her neck or the back of it as she looked up at the sky and then her as she continued to embrace the ice user.

"You know, you're beginning to light me on fire, Natasha." Alright, metaphorically to a point, she was. She was heating her up in many ways, her warmth alone melting the ice that may have resided within her cold veins. Kendra would stroke Natasha's hair, loving the feeling of her arms about her. "Shall I show you where you will be staying? It's a bit...Chilly, but I don't see why you wouldn't learn to enjoy it." The problem was that Kendra only had one bed within her abode. Granted, it was a rather large one, but was Natasha really ready to take that step with her?

Natasha smiled, "I can warm it up and melt it." She stuck out her tongue and then got off and went around in front of her with her tongue out. It was so wonderful being with her and doing these things. She was so miserable without Kendra. Now to have the chilly woman that was hot at the same time with her it made her eyes light up and her heart. Not to mention her music felt that unique spark as well. "Well lets go see it!", She said happily as she jumped around happily enjoying the nature and then looking and seeing Kendra in the middle made the medium with nature that she could use a possibility. The bond that was fast approaching was becoming real with each big step.

Kendra placed her hands about Natasha's waist, pulling her gently to her as she made a slight gesture with one of her hands. Suddenly, the ice that they had been standing on would break away from the rest, and would begin gliding like a perfect little boat down the cold waters that were so calm below them. "It will be a first, I think. No one has really ever seen this place, other than those that live in my town. Especially, not a fire elementalist." She said, almost beaming at the thought. Plus, if she decided to melt the place, then she would just have to splash around in the water. As the two would travel on the balanced movement below them, Kendra would find herself looking into Natasha's gentle eyes, a soft smile across her face.

Natasha looked up at Kendra and smiled, "Alright I am glad I am going to some place special that nobody has been to." She said softly as she loved the hold that Kendra had around her waist. Her body leaned into Kendra's feeling her breasts on her back which made her blush more as she put her head under her chin and laid there, "I can't wait to lay with you...Kendra." She said softly as she played with Kendra's fingers to a point. Natasha kissed her jaw some and nuzzled below it as she kept nuzzling and playing with Kendra's hand and couldn't wait for them to arrive.

It was special, indeed. A place of which the elementalist had all to her own partially among the grass and flowers, yet partially within the snow. It was odd, how it worked out that way, but it did. Now that Natasha had said what she did, and had began to nuzzle and kiss into her flesh, Kendra was even more eager. And soon enough, they would both get what they wished. Approaching now was her little abode not only upon the water, but upon the land as well. The sun could be seen, almost visibly setting off to one side, casting the other half in a sort of glistening shadow as it did so. Once they had reached solid ground again, she nudged Natasha forward, still gently holding onto her.

Natasha looked at her home and then her smiling, "Ohh so this is what you meant. I like it." She said happily as she loved how Kendra was holding her. It made her feel so secure. She felt so much at ease and her mind was allowed to focus and flow her energy and magic through her body. As they neared her home Natasha had increased her magic productivity though she also had control over such said magic. "I love your home. I can't wait to see your home from the inside.", She said ignoring the fact that she was fire and she was living in a ice home.

Kendra would help the woman from the ice, onto the grass, and would take her up to the abode. Even the door itself was that of a icy one, that of which her touch dispelled into mist before gently guiding Natasha into the house. To her surprise perhaps, the front of the home would appear to be that of a normal one, care for the fact that everything was in a shade of blue. What could Kendra say, that was who she was? Everything was comforting, perhaps even cozy, and would not yet appear much different to Natasha as opposed to the cool that would emit from her chambers.

Natasha looked at her and then felt hte cool presence or air from the room. Her senses welcomed the balance as she looked back at her lover. "It is such a pretty blue.", She cooed as she hugged her her lover turning suddenly and giving her a large hug. This was the perfect place for them. They had a river or what not to make it feel serene and the house was cool and neutral which made her feel at home though that what tied it together was her. She didn't cast level 10 fire pillar for no reason.

She was surprised to see that the serenity of her place seemed to comfort her as opposed to driving her away, or making her powers threaten to spike. Kendra embraced her back, before pushing her gently towards where the bedroom. "Let's just hope, you don't end up getting too over-heated." She said, nudging the door open. As soon as it revealed the room, the coolness within was immediate. Though it were not literally freezing, icicles could be seen about the walls, crystals about the floorboards creeping their glittering hues of blue and purple about the room. And in the middle, a large, silken sea of blue softness.

Back
Top Bottom