Mind Control and Transformations Galore! (NSFW)

hooloovoo

Supernova
Hello there! I decided to make this new thread to put some of my stranger or more specific ideas. Ones that might not have mass appeal but I'm really chopping at the bit to do. From my partners, I'm looking for at least 1-3 paragraphs on average but more is always wanted and very appreciated! I'm willing to play males, females, and anything in between! Please don't hesitate to send me questions about anything here, or variations you might want to pitch!

One Hell of a Con

This doesn't have to take place at a Blizz-con, any type of convention will do, Comic-con, anime, furry, or whatever else! The premise of the comic is simple. Something turns people into sex craze demons and the transformation is very infectious.

Vocaloid Groupie

I absolutely love the smutty story above and have been wanting to do an RP around it ever since I first read it! I especially want to play a femboy pictured here, but that doesn't have to be in stone if you want me to play a different kind of character. Especially MC would start travel with this group of vocaloid idols and all the sexual misadventures they get into. Perhaps he even joins the group and they have to teach him on how to sing and dance.

This Anime Does Not Exist

Ok, this one is a bit stranger but here me out. The link above will send you to a large scrolling page of anime-looking girls. All the images are AI-generated. I want to build an RP around some of these pictures. These girls for example have definitely caught my eye. This would be more of a brainstorming session based on pictures we both like.

The Warrior of Light is Looking for Love

To put it simply I'm looking to play my Warrior of Light in some sort of RP. It could be against your WoL or a canon character! Bonus points if you're willing to play Lyse or an aged-up Alphinaud. Also to note, I have just beaten Storm Blood so no spoilers, please.

Please PM me if any of these sounds interesting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom