Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Occupation???

As equally wealthy as I would be eccentric. That's the dream.

It's not an occupation, but I'd do it like I was getting paid.

I achieved one of my little-boy dreams: Became a truck driver. Good pay, and I get to stare out the window all day now! (Totally got in trouble for that in school.)

I'm not sure what my dream job is anymore, but I know my first ever dream job was to be a marine biologist! I've since developed thalassophobia, but tide pools are still wicked. :cool:

I'd like to professionally publish and illustrate my own novels. Fantasy under my own name, erotic fantasy under a pen name.

(But I'll probably die a sales monkey.)

A Tony Robbins-esque public speaker.

Am I living that life yet? No. I'm working to get there. I have lots of experience speaking in front of huge crowds. And honestly, as long as what I'm talking about is something I wanna talk about, it becomes sensationally fun. Otherwise, my charisma gets slightly snuffed out and people only mildly get fascinated by me.

I'm starting a blog, gonna get it successful, then when I get lots of followers, I'll start a podcast and go from there.

I'd love to be a dog groomer full time. Be my own boss, make my own hours, work when I want... Yeah, that's the dream.~

Just curious to see what everyone's dream occupation is and if they have achieved said occupation yet?

I've personally always wanted to be an actor both theatrical and film buuuuuuuttttttt after college, life hits hard and I landed the next best thing, a dog groomer. Lol. I love it and live for it. Has it's ups and downs, but I wouldn't change a thing.
I really got lucky in life. I wanted to be a theater tech and I got to be one for the national opera and ballet, absolutely amezing.

Ideally? A writer.

More down to Earth hope? Anything with a fair, livable wage where dealing with the public is optional.

Back
Top Bottom