Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Punishments den of ideas

Punishment

Come join me in the darkness
Hello all, I'm Punishment! I haven't ever actually made a request thread and kept to usually seeking out partners but I either don't find the type of idea I want, or I get situations where it just falls apart for any number of reasons so I thought I'd put together my own seeking thread and see how things go. Without further ado~

I am a cis-female, a lesbian and happily married for a little over three years now, I don't care to get overly personal online. I'm fine with making friends at most as it promotes a good role-play unity, but please don't try to take it any further, I'm definitely not looking for anything personal.

I'm fairly open and as long as you respect my limits and are willing to work with me on a story, I'll do my best to do the same, that's all I can ever expect.

I typically write from 2-5 paragraphs, maybe more depending on what I have to work with, or just scene being worked with as sometimes it doesn't need to be that long like certain sexual scenes or the like and I don't like to go so excessive that we're just writing novels at each other because then it's just a book and no longer an RP.

Do be aware that I have a somewhat heavy work load as I'm a joint manager in banking so sometimes I might not be able to get to replies that quickly, but I do my best to get back to them, if I forget for too long don't be afraid to poke me, sometimes life gets the better of me!

I'm not interested in discord, but I will RP in both PM and threads, whichever one works the best for my partner!

I do not mind whatever gender you are behind the screen, as long as you can portray a female or futa as those are my only two limitations for pairings.

I use third person only and would hope my partner does as-well, it makes it all the more easy to mesh with the story.

I will only play as females, but as I put above I don't mind if my partner plays either female or futa for their own character, some stories may be centered on one or the other, or maybe even both!

Kinks, I don't really have an offical F- list so best I can do is separate them as much as I can
Some of these can be altered, none of them required and if of course if there's any in particular not listed feel free to bring it up and we might be able to discuss it being included, keep in mind my typical limits as always!

- Abductions
- Action Scenes
- Vampires
- Succubus
- Affection
- Aftercare
- Alternate Universe (AU)
- Anatomically Correct
- BDSM (Typically Light-Medium; very rarely do I go into Heavy/Extreme Degrees)
- Blindfolds
- Blood Play
- Breast/Nipple Play
- Clit Play
- Collar & Leash
- Command & Obey
- Consensual Relationships & Stories
- Cuddling
- Discipline
- Dubconsensual Relationships & Stories
- Exotic Eye/Hair Colors
- Fandoms Settings & Stories
- Fear
- Fighting/Wrestling
- Fingering
- Fingers In Mouth
- Foreplay
- Hair Pulling
- Spanking
- Kidnapping
- Master/Slave Stories & Relationships
- Nonconsensual Relationships & Stories
- Oral Sex (Giving & Receiving)
- Public Masturbation
- Public Sex
- Punks
- Restraints
- Risk Of Being Caught
- Romance
- Sexy/Slutty Clothing
- Tattoos
- Tomboys
- Uppity Characters
- Vaginal Sex (Receiving, unless with sexual toys involved then giving included)

- Anal Sex (Receiving and giving if with toys, futa scenarios just receiving)
- Rimming
- Sensory Deprivation
- Sex Machines/Toys
- Taller Characters
- Weapon Play
- Arranged Marriage
- Multiple Characters

- Adultery/Cheating (Mainly for the pure romance plots)
- Bimbofication
- Men in a sexual setting or scene basis
- Genderbending
- Hypnosis
- Lactation
- Mind Control
- Scat
- Transformation
- Watersports
- Vore
-Unrealistic porportions
-Maiming, dismemberment
-Death

The plots
All plots can be discussed further, once again PMs or Threads only. Feel free to suggest new possible ones if you can come up with any, these below are prompts with character art of the one I'd be playing within which will stay the case for any of the below plots. Ratios in plot/smut are rough ideas to give idea to the overall tone I'm going for with them, nothing is truly set in stone for frequency if the characters mesh even more than expected for some.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sensual Educations
FxF/ FxFuta

d3jzaff-f9f204b9-f30f-46e6-9161-faf2360c90c1.jpg

Monique Sinclair is a very different kind of personal tutor, she is by and large a sexual and sensual educator primarily for young adults with the funds or means to hire out her tutalage. A means that schooling systems deny by only offering the bare basics, but with Monique she can offer all sorts of lessons to those who need it from the basics to the more advanced and personal touches, or simply how to talk to someone the client may be interested in. Pick up advice, dating advice, stand in examples to perfect ones craft so they can be successful out in the world to even greater at hand lessons so the rumors go on when it gets past those stages and just what to really do from there.

This is yet another story of one of her clients hiring her services, just what kind of client will it be, what kind of lessons could they want? Will it be a tale of romance blooming where it's least expected, someone merely trying to get long overdued intimacy when denied so long, perhaps it'll be Monique getting the lessons in a way she does not expect or that old or new client that really wants Monique all to themselves without the time limit attached and will go to further lengths to achieve it. All sorts of pairing ideas are possible here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett the Vampire Slayer
FxF / F x Futa

1f75752f67176e16d5960c6fe4cb7d4f.jpg

"Into every generation, there is a chosen one. One girl in all the world. She alone will wield the strength and skill to stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers. She is the Slayer."

As the title shows, this setting is heavily inspired and drawn from the Buffy the vampire slayer mythos, but instead of Buffy and perhaps even instead of Sunnydale, we get Scarlett Lake, a woman who has recently turned 18 and has had her slayer powers for a year or so at this point, so skipping past a lot of the early training periods of life. This RP will follow her various slayer journies, and notably her romantic/sexual life aswell as she tries to navigate the world of being both a slayer, and a young adult woman in this world of dualities. This setting is a joint working between myself as the slayer, and my RP partner who will be portraying much of the rest of the world. I don't want to do this entirely on my own, nor would I expect my RP partner to have to do so entirely on their own, we can work together as much as possible to portray this to it's fullest and it doesn't have to be as dramatic or dark as the show could often get, but it doesn't mean it also doesn't have to avoid such things. She can have a friend group that helps out much like Buffy, there could be another slayer that pops up, she could date a vampire with a soul much like Buffy did, and so on in whatever way we want to form things. I am open to both FxF and FxFuta themes for romantic/sexual partners for her throughout, and it's also open to all kinds of other interesting usages of kinks with magic in the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May be more in the upcoming future, when I come up with them.

Last edited:
A bump upon the head once again~

I'm also free to discuss other rps, some of my interests may be indications of what I tend to enjoy, but I do have others aswell. Worst I can say is no.

Bump~

Still looking to do either of the RPs on the menu. Can do others if anyone wishes to push their own ideas!

Bump!

Still really looking for a story set in the Ties that bind setting, can be altered for various bits. Open in general for plot suggestions as-well!

Le bump~

New setting possibility added with the new character Vera the warrior!

Bump~

New plot added after quite the hiatus of updating this thread. Scarlett the Vampire Slayer.

Back
Top Bottom