Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Punishments den of ideas

Punishment

Come join me in the darkness
Hello all, I'm Punishment! I haven't ever actually made a request thread and kept to usually seeking out partners but I either don't find the type of idea I want, or I get situations where it just falls apart for any number of reasons so I thought I'd put together my own seeking thread and see how things go. Without further ado~

I am a cis-female, a lesbian and happily married for a little over three years now, I don't care to get overly personal online. I'm fine with making friends at most as it promotes a good role-play unity, but please don't try to take it any further, I'm definitely not looking for anything personal.

I'm fairly open and as long as you respect my limits and are willing to work with me on a story, I'll do my best to do the same, that's all I can ever expect.

I typically write from 2-5 paragraphs, maybe more depending on what I have to work with, or just scene being worked with as sometimes it doesn't need to be that long like certain sexual scenes or the like and I don't like to go so excessive that we're just writing novels at each other because then it's just a book and no longer an RP.

Do be aware that I have a somewhat heavy work load as I'm a joint manager in banking so sometimes I might not be able to get to replies that quickly, but I do my best to get back to them, if I forget for too long don't be afraid to poke me, sometimes life gets the better of me!

I'm not interested in discord, but I will RP in both PM and threads, whichever one works the best for my partner!

I do not mind whatever gender you are behind the screen, as long as you can portray a female or futa as those are my only two limitations for pairings.

I use third person only and would hope my partner does as-well, it makes it all the more easy to mesh with the story.

I will only play as females, but as I put above I don't mind if my partner plays either female or futa for their own character, some stories may be centered on one or the other, or maybe even both!

Kinks, I don't really have an offical F- list so best I can do is separate them as much as I can
Some of these can be altered, none of them required and if of course if there's any in particular not listed feel free to bring it up and we might be able to discuss it being included, keep in mind my typical limits as always!

- Abductions
- Action Scenes
- Vampires
- Succubus
- Affection
- Aftercare
- Alternate Universe (AU)
- Anatomically Correct
- BDSM (Typically Light-Medium; very rarely do I go into Heavy/Extreme Degrees)
- Blindfolds
- Blood Play
- Breast/Nipple Play
- Clit Play
- Collar & Leash
- Command & Obey
- Consensual Relationships & Stories
- Cuddling
- Discipline
- Dubconsensual Relationships & Stories
- Exotic Eye/Hair Colors
- Fandoms Settings & Stories
- Fear
- Fighting/Wrestling
- Fingering
- Fingers In Mouth
- Foreplay
- Hair Pulling
- Spanking
- Kidnapping
- Master/Slave Stories & Relationships
- Nonconsensual Relationships & Stories
- Oral Sex (Giving & Receiving)
- Public Masturbation
- Public Sex
- Punks
- Restraints
- Risk Of Being Caught
- Romance
- Sexy/Slutty Clothing
- Tattoos
- Tomboys
- Uppity Characters
- Vaginal Sex (Receiving, unless with sexual toys involved then giving included)

- Anal Sex (Receiving and giving if with toys, futa scenarios just receiving)
- Rimming
- Sensory Deprivation
- Sex Machines/Toys
- Taller Characters
- Weapon Play
- Arranged Marriage
- Multiple Characters

- Adultery/Cheating (Mainly for the pure romance plots)
- Bimbofication
- Men in a sexual setting
- Genderbending
- Hypnosis
- Lactation
-Men in sexual scenes
- Mind Control
- Scat
- Transformation
- Watersports
- Vore
-Unrealistic porportions
-Maiming, dismemberment
-Death

The plots
All plots can be discussed further, once again PMs or Threads only. Feel free to suggest new possible ones if you can come up with any, these below are prompts with character art of the one I'd be playing within which will stay the case for any of the below plots. Ratios in plot/smut are rough ideas to give idea to the overall tone I'm going for with them, nothing is truly set in stone for frequency if the characters mesh even more than expected for some.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Between Heaven and Hell= Modern/Fantasy oriented, Romance/Dark Romance, Angel and Demonic themes, FxF/ FxFuta

angan-kelana-d8092b7e-5a93-44e7-bc7d-a87c7cd2861c.jpg

The war between Heaven and Hell has raged on for millennia with no end in sight, seemingly since the dawn of time Angels and Demons have fought across the stars and now everything is centered on the greatest of prizes, Earth itself and humanity. Centuries have passed with Angels seeking to protect the mortal races, and demons seeking to corrupt to fuel their darker powers.

Enter Callista a warrior Angel with a taint of corruption flowing through her from the demonic lines, a cross breed of angel and demon, all in all the breaker of normality and could yet determine the fate of the war. But she may not be the only one out there with such a unique fate, there may yet be another out there with their own unique bloodline that could help shift the very balance...especially if the two were to ever meet, a tie of fate that could fuel everything to come, a bonding of the very soul and essence that seems to draw them together and should their union spark and blossom....everything that is could very well change for good between the age old battle of heaven and hell.

Figures from both sides may yet decide to not wish for such a thing to happen, or influence them to one path or the other as the tides shift more and more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ties that bind
FxF/ FxFuta.
Highlighted possible themes included: Dark themes, violence and fighting elements, roughplay, minor to moderate BDSM.

f38aba9c7cfb8516ccabce1f64b5cdbdf3a2c53a.jpg

The world is filled with monsters, supernatural creatures of various forms that plague humanity, hunt and destroy in various ways. It wasn't until The Hunters Guild was established that any answer to this was brought forth, desperation bred forth a cast of highly advanced and gifted women, the only ones who could take this gift it seemed to fight back.

Nearly a hundred years have past since the creation of this guild and now Elizabeth Winters is one of its highest members in skill and growing fame, superior reaction speeds, heightened strength and stamina, endurance that would put many who endure pain to shame aswell as an increased healing factor to face the beasts and monsters out there.

This story is where things may yet change, how they do is the real question.

(Possible pairings include a fellow Huntress, a damsel being saved that may not be entirely helpless, a monster of some sort such as a demon or vampire that turns far more sexual than hostile, aswell as any other possible option you may consider.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sensual Educations
FxF/ FxFuta

d3jzaff-f9f204b9-f30f-46e6-9161-faf2360c90c1.jpg

Monique Sinclair is a very different kind of personal tutor, she is by and large a sexual and sensual educator primarily for young adults with the funds or means to hire out her tutalage. A means that schooling systems deny by only offering the bare basics, but with Monique she can offer all sorts of lessons to those who need it from the basics to the more advanced and personal touches, or simply how to talk to someone the client may be interested in. Pick up advice, dating advice, stand in examples to perfect ones craft so they can be successful out in the world to even greater at hand lessons so the rumors go on when it gets past those stages and just what to really do from there.

This is yet another story of one of her clients hiring her services, just what kind of client will it be, what kind of lessons could they want? Will it be a tale of romance blooming where it's least expected, someone merely trying to get long overdued intimacy when denied so long, perhaps it'll be Monique getting the lessons in a way she does not expect or that old or new client that really wants Monique all to themselves without the time limit attached and will go to further lengths to achieve it. All sorts of pairing ideas are possible here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warriors trial (Or name pending for this one)
FxF/ FxFuta

Custom-Print-Armor-warrior-assassin-Sexy-Anime-Girl-Art-Posters-HD-Wall-Art-Canvas-Painting-for.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Vera is quite the proud, stubborn and independent warrior. Skilled with her blade and her bare fists and legs if need be she is also a barbarian born by all accounts and mercenary raised in the latter, she has barely any real notion of how one should conduct themselves in civilized society, has rather crude social norms, treats the aspect of sex casually and works purely for money or pleasure. She has yet to encounter anyone who held her fancy for any longer than a night or two, often moves around to seek the next big thing, and will fight just about anything for the right motivation....even if that motivation is pressing herself against that beautiful Princess's body for the night that had caught her eye so easily, or having a tango with the buff Orc futanari warrior who seemed like she could actually might her physically in more ways than one.

This is an RP that can be taken a few directions, from someone opting as a GM type of role for Vera's adventures and she encounters all sorts of things which is the preferred, or if someone beleives they can set up an interesting match that she'd find that much appealing, or a couple of dedicated ones then that could also work. It could even be short scenarios where certain things have already occurred but she's paired up with certain types of events, maybe an Orc futanari warband like her spunk after she downs some of them in battle and decide they can make far more personal use out of this warrior alive, the possibilities are broad for this one in this medieval fantasy like setting!

May be more in the upcoming future, when I come up with them.

Last edited:
A bump upon the head once again~

I'm also free to discuss other rps, some of my interests may be indications of what I tend to enjoy, but I do have others aswell. Worst I can say is no.

Bump~

Still looking to do either of the RPs on the menu. Can do others if anyone wishes to push their own ideas!

Bump!

Still really looking for a story set in the Ties that bind setting, can be altered for various bits. Open in general for plot suggestions as-well!

Le bump~

New setting possibility added with the new character Vera the warrior!

Back
Top Bottom