Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A second chance (for Flazéda)

DancingKing2

Super-Earth
It was a dark and rain day but that didn't fully dampen the mood for Carl Vega. He was back in the college city that really helped launch his surprise career in computer gaming, plus he was going on a date. It was more of a hook up, but to him he was going to think of it as a date.
Back in his college days Carl was one of those shy nerdy types, with the same roundish body to match. One of his saving graces was that he was hung like a bull but nobody during those years got to experience that. Carl still had the mop of curly dirty blonde hair, but know it was long enough to pull into a bun. While in college he stated to attend a few conventions that hosted many animes and video games, with his natural charm he was able to talk to many vendors and fellow techies. With his tech skills and business savy he was able to make a name for himself and once out of college he was able to work in video game art and business law.

Carl was to meet this man at a local bar that was close to the campus, he stopped at the front of the bar and though about how many times he saw many students and even a few professors come to this bar for drinks and who knows what else. He opened the door and smiled thinking this was going to be a night to remember.

While he had been in high school Logan had been a popular jock, he was on the captain of the football team and he had done really well. So well that he had gotten a scholarship for college to play football. But when he got into college a harsh reality slowly set in. While he had been great in his hometown, compared to the other guys in college, he was just average. He made the team, but he wasn't good enough to be captain at such a prestigious college. Then after a concussion in the second year put him off the field for a few months his dreams of being an all star were ruined.

Of course he still had his amazing body, deep green eyes and perfect crop of red hair. His pale skin was dusted with freckles and his jaw was sharp enough to cut glass. He was hot. That was what lead him to being a camboy. It was alright at first, but he wasn't making enough money. Being a camboy quickly lead to him selling his body, having sex for money. Logan had a profile on Grindr, his face hidden and a fake name. For his "work" he went by Josh. He would do anything for the right price.

Right now he was heading to a bar to meet another client. In this guy's profile he look familiar, but a grindr profile pic could be edited and changed, using filters. He wouldn't really know if he knew the guy until they met. Walking up to the bar Logan, or as he was right now, Josh, saw a man starting outside with curly hair up in a messy man bun. That must be him.

"Hey there," Logan introduced himself, but he paused as he got a look at Carl. He absolutely knew this guy.

Carl quickly turned around and looked at the handsome stud that addressed him. That mop of red hair was unmistakable, it was the stud from high school. Part of him wanted to totally do the fangirl scream but he cleared his throat and smiled at him. " Yes....I guess so. " You must be 'Josh'. Let's go in and find a place to get some drinks," he said as he knew this was not a 'Josh'. He had read that many guys used fakes names and all this, which added to the mystery. He got the door for Josh and let him walk in, checking out the backside and he was not disappointed. Carl was not about to judge too much and he could still be totally wrong in this being the football stud he crushed on back in high school.

Once they had a table Carl looked at Josh and smiled," Your photo does not do you justice, but I am sure you get that all the time," he said not sure what to really say. He had dated too far in between so he sat there, just looking over him. " Sorry...I am not used to using the site so I am not really sure what to do," he said laughing
" Oh...are you here for the weekend or life here?" he asked when somebody came over to take their drinks. Carl wondered if 'Josh' was here for the con as well.

Logan let out a deep breath as it seemed Carl didn't recognize him. That was a relief, it made him feel less paranoid, less worried that this would end up being awkward. 'Josh' flashed Carl a bug, charming smile as he was greeted and lead inside. Time to pour on the charm and earn that money. Drinks were a good place to start. "Sure, lead the way, I could use a drink." He could use two or three drinks, but he didn't say it out loud.

They sat and Carl started to flirt with him. Josh moved his chair closer to Carl's, closing the distance between them a little. They ordered their drinks and the rent boy smiled. "Yeah, I've been told, but I still like to hear it," he said with a wink. He then let out a chuckle as Carl mentioned his inexperience. "Don't worry about it, just relax. We're just hanging out and flirting over drinks, no pressure." Josh rubbed his leg up against Carl's under the table to try and drive the point home that this was just casual, just for fun.

"Yeah, I live in the area, actually," the prostitute admitted, "it's a good place to pick up guys, seeing that so many events happen in the area. Concerts, conventions, festivals and so on. It's great for business, if you know what I mean." Josh picked up his drink when it arrived and he took a sip. "So tell me, what are you into, hm? What can I do to turn you on?"

Carl smiled slightly as he seemed to have 'Josh' a bit fooled, this would be for only one night so it should be alright. " If that is the case...I have always wanted to try something with domination....ropes," he said blushing slightly as he was not sure if that was pushing the limits or not. " I know your here to fulfill my wishes, but what about you. Limits and things you like?" he asked after placing his drink order. It was just a simple Jack and coke.

" Oh...on that note I am here for the big anime expo this weekend. I am one of the founders for it," he said rather proud of himself. He looked over Josh and smiled," With that build of yours, you would fill out some of the spandex gear for sure. Even the leather would look great on you," he said as he could see Josh dressing up. " Let's add a touch of that for tonight,' he said as he was really getting excited about this.

When ropes were mentioned Logan smirked, leaning in closer to his client. "Ropes I can do. I like being tied up as much as I like tying up other people," he said, his voice dropping to a lower, more seductive tone, "my pecs look really good being squeezed together by some tightly tied ropes." Logan was totally down for some domination play, not only did he honestly enjoy it, but it was something that he could charge a higher price for. It was win-win.

"Oh, I like a lot of things," he admitted, "from more vanilla things to the really kinky shit. But honestly, what I really like is sucking cock, I'm good at it." Logan flashed another charming smile at Carl before licking his lips. Then his expression changed a little at the mention of the current con happening and that he helped run it. How convenient. "I, uh, I totally look great in the spandex. I used to do camboy work and I would dress up like superheroes and villains on camera and take requests for tips. It was really popular, especially when I'd dressed as Venom. I still have some of the costumes."

Carl could not help but blush as Josh got closer to him and whispered. He knew this was going to be one wild night and he didn't want to mess it up. " I am sure that whole body of yours looks good in... whatever you put on,' he said quickly taking some of his drink went it came over. " Oh....I hope you don't mind something that can stretch your mouth and throat,' He said blushing a bit as he knew many might say they are the 'size queen' type, but somebody always freaked out after seeing his 13 inches.

" If you want to join me, I can get you a VIP ticket. It's really a great place to meet others and show off. I am sure you will get pulled over a lot and asked to take photos. Some cosplayers can make some good money, but it would take a while,' he said not sure if Josh was really happy in the business of selling himself like that.

The night wasn't not too bad as the second drink really helped Carl loosen up just a bit. He was glad his father let him drink while he was a teen. " If you're ready to head out...so am I. This has been one of the best dates I have been on," he said as there wasn't that much pressure on either side.

Logan noticed the blush spreading over Carl's face. How cute. It kind of made his dick twitch. He was going to make the most of this, Carl was attractive, he didn't know who he was. Might as well have fun. Then Carl made the comment about stretching his mouth and throat and Logan had to bite his tongue to not laugh. A lot of guys he had fucked claimed to have a big cock, but it was mostly just talk.

"Oh yeah? You've got a great big cock, huh? I can't wait to see it," the manwhore said, laying if on thick. Even I'd he didn't believe him Logan wasn't going to let him know it. Then Carl began talking about future plans and 'Josh' cocked an eyebrow.

"Slow down, honey, let's get through tonight before we make plans for later," the former jock said as he let his hand fall under the table to land on Carl's thigh. "I like to live in the moment. Let each minute last." As he spoke Logan trailed his hand up over Carl's thigh before he boldly gave the man's cock a squeeze through his pants. The squeeze was quick, just a light touch before Logan put his hand back on Carl's thigh. But the touch was enough. Logan now knew what kind of monster of a cock Carl had.

Fuck.

Then Carl was ready to go. Logan swallowed the last of his second drink in one gulp, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and nodded.

"Let's go," he said with a sly smile and followed Carl out.

Carl couldn't help but grin slightly as he was only telling the truth. " I am sure you can handle big boy," he said smiling as they walked out. " It's not that far. I like to start at least a little while from the convention center,' he said as he walked with Josh. Along the way, both would end up seeing some cos-players already in the mood. Some males and females dressed in skin-tight clothes. " I am sure you could end up looking better in something like that," he said grinning a bit as he pulled out his key card and walked to the side of the building. " I am not sure what you used to but this room is rather simple," he said. Once inside the room, Carl turned on the lights and a simple room was shown. " Alright...shall we get started then," he said as he started to take off his shirt. He was nice and fit as Josh, but he still had some good-sized muscled arms.

Back
Top Bottom