Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Homeless girl is given a home....(Gwath Canta & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
Michael was just an ordinary man with a dull life. He had a boring job, no friends, and no family that lived nearby. He was just a man would thought he would have accomlished nothing before he passed on. When he woke up on what he assumed was just another day he had off and trash was to be picked up, he heard a loud crash just outside his home. Startled, Michael through his blankets off and ran outside to see what the noise was. Once outside, Michael saw that his trash can had tipped over, causing all of it's contents to spill out on to the sidewalk.

Outside the fairly decent sized house, just before hand, a dog girl had been wandering around, her form dirty, barely clothed, just still, she was a cute looking female, her tail swishing about, the matted fur swaying about. Her ears twitched as she crept towards the garbage can, sniffing at it as she peaked inside, spotting remains that looked edible. Tail wagging, she smiled as she reached in, halfway climbing into the can, tail and rear sticking out as she looked about, while the can tipped over and made the clatter, spilling its contents around. Upon hearing someone coming, she let out a whine, having fell wrong from inside the cylinder, rubbing her back as she backed out, looking towards the male, a steak bone sticking from her mouth. Her ears feel a bit, laying against ehr head as her tail coiled around herself, whimpering as she watched him, unsure of what he might do to her for messing with his trash.

When he saw the poor girl, Michael thought it was just a homeless woman who was looking for food just to live and he began to walk closer. As he got closer he extended his and offered her some help getting up. As he did so, Michael saw the girl had the ears and tail of a dog. Even though she was quite dirty, Michael thought the ears on her head and her tail made her stunningly beautiful. "Miss, do you need some food? If so, why don't you come with me into my home. I have plenty of food you and enjoy, and from the looks of it, you could use my shower to get clean." Michael said as he waited to see what her response was.

Her ears and tail stayed down as he moved closer, getting up as he offered her the hand to help, looking up into his eyes. Hers were mismatched, the left out a stunning blue, the right a bright emerald green, seeming to be the only part of her that didn't look tired or dirty. She let out a soft murring sound as he spoke of food and a bath, tail uncoiling and starting to sway, smiling as much as she could. "Reall...really? You'd let me into your home, Mister? I...I don't want to impose upon you...." She looked away, showing her shy side, holding her arms to her chest, tail curling around her once more, not sure what to do, though she did feel like she should go with the man, yet still felt uneasy about it.

"Come on, I won't take no as an answer. Besides, I'm sure you're starving if you have to dig through trash just to get food. Now that I get a better look at your eyes, you're quite beautiful." Michael said as he gently picked her up and began to walk into his home with her. Once inside, Michael gently placed her down on her own two feet. "Welcome to your new home. I hope you enjoy it, because I'll be living with you as well." Michael said as he began to scratch her ears playfully.

Back
Top Bottom