Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any My Current Desires (Trades/Doubling Up Welcomed!)

Josikun

Super-Earth
Alright, so! Afraid to say that this here post isn't going to be the most pretty, but it'll be very to the point in what I'm looking for. Maybe you, my dear reader, would be able to fulfil my intense needs! Or maybe you'd be willing to fulfill them in exchange for having your own fulfilled. Either way works good for me. Ah, but before anything, my List! It will be useful for seeing the sort of stuff I'm into, and what sort of things I wouldn't be willing to do. Give it a look over, if you don't mind. Take note of the character in that profile too, as that's the character I primarily wish to play as.

Now, what am I looking for? It's quite simple. A harem, a gangbang, someone to play multiple characters against my one! Though I would definitely be willing to play as multiple characters as well if you'd prefer an orgy type play. Or if you're looking to do a RP trade for this, then I'll happily play a harem of whoever you want~ Regardless, I'm primarily seeking those who can handle playing multiple characters, and write a couple paragraphs per post. Ideally around 3-5 depending on how many characters you're willing to play at once. I can go up to 5 characters at the same time myself, but I'll also only play as many characters as you do. Here's a couple galleries too, to show off the sort of lovely things that have been really catching my attention~

And with those lovelies shared, I think that'll do it for this ad! Again apologies for this being so short, but I figured it would simply be easier to lay out exactly what I'm looking for and what I'm offering. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Hope to see some of you wonderful people in my messages. ^^

So! Still open for those interested in having some of their desires fulfilled. But at the moment, I'm only looking for a partner who is familiar with Granblue Fantasy and the plethora of characters in it. The gacha game, not just the fighting game.

Once again on the lookout for partners familiar with Granblue Fantasy

Bump after such a long hiatus! Got an intense craving for Limebreaker gals right now!

Bump! If anyone here has any knowledge of Granblue and the characters within that setting, I'd love to work something out with ya!

Bump! Will have to edit this at some point, seeing how Imgur is dead....

Back
Top Bottom