Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Of Assoholic Tendencies and a Need to Feel REALLY Small [Mega-Micro + Butts, Femboys also potentially welcome] (Open!)

n3kketsu

Planetoid
r2yYjFb.png

▌│█║▌║▌║ "EVERY DAY WE STRAY FURTHER FROM GOD" ║▌║▌║█│▌
t. You, probably, after reading this

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
The General Gist
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I've got a fantasy. A really weird, niche, rare fantasy that I really only expect like 5 people in the world to have.
It primarily involves crazy amounts of microphilia stuff, and someone else playing as a REALLY thick or fat girl, preferably in the ass department.
How much microphilia?
Try, so small to the point where I'm the size of a sugar ant, a speck, or even flat-out microscopic. Or better comparatively, small to the point where said girl's ass is like a mountain, or even beyond that. A literal terrain, pliable hills of blubber as far as the eye can see.

Femboys are welcome to try their luck too as stated in the OP title, as long as my character isn't around any kinda "nuts and bolts", if you get my gist.
As you can tell, though, this level of play requires pretty much a complete detachment from reality. At least, in the sense of this fetish. You're more than welcome to ask what in the ever-burning hell I mean by any sense of this, though, since there's actually quite a few ways to play this out if you've never tried it before.
Here's a real cool and detailed guide on how my general level of size difference works!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kinks
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Main Kinks: Ass and Anal Play (lots of it) /// Mini-Microphilia /// Sense of Scale /// Sweat
If you're playing a furry/monster, human x furry/monster is definitely loved.
Other fun stuff: Belly play /// Armpits /// Most other kinks can be discussed

These riskier/raunchier kinks will be spoiled, as some of 'em are a lil' weird, and I wouldn't exactly know if they cross into taboo or not, but here they are. Nothing terribly gross though... though I do love these the most!
Raunchier/Riskier Kinks: Swamp Ass /// Smells (good or bad) /// Donut Assholes /// Fat & Cellulite /// Ass, Anal, and-or Body Hairs /// Belching /// Roughness (like squishing/crushing) /// Slobbiness /// Dubious Consent /// Non-Con /// Psuedo-Non-Con

So as you can see, what arouses me about it is the fact that a massive, thick girl just all around just, practically turns into a whole damn planet. Little things you thought about now being practically cataclysmic to a tiny little dust of sand just trying to survive on a huge ass!
Like, if she's got a case of swamp ass, any sweat drop just become so utterly massive, or the pure musky fog actually being like, y'know, SOAKED with absolute heat just by being near it... or my favorite, being caught like a little bug in a web of ass grease between the cheeks when she spreads 'em.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Limits
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Toilet Stuff /// Farting /// Being Transformed (unless it's shrinking-related)
Being around cocks 'n nuts /// Having a cock larger than my own damn body /// Skinny Bitches
I wouldn't say TOO much is off of the table, otherwise? This is subject to change, 'cuz I've seen quite a few curve balls in my time. Some of them which entirely made me want to re-think life. So if something's not here, ask me and we can talk about it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
The Meta Stuff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I generally like to play as Mr. McGeneric Man -- some people just call it Anon, some the non-descriptive guy, but still. Of course, this doesn't mean I play with a generic personality, no sir, playing like this actually helps me be able to play a multitude of different personalities. That of which I usually choose based on what I think clicks best (or, hey, you can too) -- and if you really want a story, of course.
As a general thing, though, I like the "heart of gold" trope the best. A dorky but tough brute who tends to push buttons by accident and just gets into various situations.
Of course, this assuming we're not just getting dirty -- which I'll admit, I generally prefer over rich storytelling. Hey, you might be able to convince me though!
And of course, if you really want my character to have a ref, I can go looking for one, I'm just rarely satisfied with 'em.

Post length pretty much varies depending on how much my brain can pick apart from your own posts. I'm almost always churning out semi-paragraphs, but occasionally I can get REAL juicy and make multiple ones if you can gimme stuff to work with.

Finally, I'll be real, I'm better at cooking scene ideas based off of images presented to me, if that makes any sense. I'll have some in this fancy little template eventually, but for now, I can show you my favorites list on Rule 34, and if you don't have anything specific you wanna play (like an OC, or certain trope of your own, or anything like that), just pick some out!

HUGE WARNING: This list generally contains stuff that's on my spoiled kinks, so, y'know. Expect to be blasted with stuff. I can, however, grab some images from there if you don't want to be subjected to anything bad.

Rule 34

That should be it. Hope to hear from ya, and, well. Hopefully everything here is fine rules-wise. If there's something I missed, lemme know please, or if you wanna ask me something, go ahead! I don't bite. Much.

wBSqH19.png

Status :: Open, might be a lil' slow || Time Zone :: Cst || RP Locations :: PMs, ask me for Discord if we get along || Style :: 3rd Person, or 1st on request

56qc4OU.png

Plot Title
Modern | Fantasy | Sci-Fi

Please wait warmly.
56qc4OU.png

Plot Title

Please wait warmly.
56qc4OU.png

Plot Title

Please wait warmly.
56qc4OU.png

Plot Title

Please wait warmly.

Last edited:
bumping
Again, feel free to bring your own stuff you wanna play as and we'll see if we can work something out!

Back
Top Bottom