Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Touch of Magic (LJB x Vinaein)

Lady Jace Beleren

Ugh, Susan...
Magic was complicated. Not everyone knew it and not everyone believed it. They thought that it was as simple as mixing up a potion or saying a few words. What they did not understand was how new magic came to be. It was a series of experiments and failures. That was what Mara specialized in. Her role was to find the newest spells, brew the newest potions.

Today, Mara sat at her desk, scratching the tip of a quill along a piece of paper. The tips of her fingers were stained with ink as she worked and her eyes showed signs of exhaustion, though she seemed to care very little. Soon, her new test subject would be arriving and Mara wanted to be ready to work right away. So, she set down the quill and stood.

First thing first, she needed to be presentable. After all, the soldier being sent to her was a volunteer. No need to disrespect him. Her long fingers moved to her hair, grasping strands of rich red hair and twisting them into a braid. Next was a change of clothing. She pulled off the simple tunic top and loose pants, both stained with ink and ingredients, and moved to her closet.

While her naked body lacked much definition from muscle, it did not lack in feminine curves. Her short stature exaggerated the size of her bust and the curves of her rear, making her look very curvy. This was quickly covered by a purple shirt, a tan vest following. The bottom was covered by a pair of tan pants, matching her vest. Last, a pair of spectacles, thin and wiry, were rested on her nose.

It seemed that it was just in time as she pushed her feet into a pair of black shoes. A knock came from the door and Mara was quick to make her way over, stepping over a few things that cluttered her lap. She opened the door with a small smile and nodded just a bit to greet him.

"Hello, Aidan. Thank you for coming."

Magic was a very complex thing. But then, people were complex, so why should magic be different? General Lysander ha dalways said magic was just a tool, something to be wielded the way a soldier might use a sword or a bow. Mages just happened to have a refinement in how they wielded their primordial and arcane forces. Aidan, for his part, was a soldier and he was used to the purely physical side of things. You got better by training, exercising, running, using your sword and practicing with it over and over again.

But in the Kingdom of Landania, war was a very real reality and soldiers could only achieve so much by themselves. The Senate was not about to send armies into danger before they knew of what risks might entail. So they had scoured the ranks, looking for just the right individuals who could be assigned to their mages...

Mages loved to experiment. That was a universal truth well known in this world. Not only did they like to experiment, they liked experimenting on people. Willing and able volunteers if need be, of course. And with an appeal to patriotism, along with a promise for extra payment and promotions, Aidan had accepted the task when the general had presented it to him

And why not? He wasn't exactly a war hero, though he was a decorated and well known solider within the ranks. He was known for skill and for his stamina, which he had trained more than a bit in the battlefield and in numerous beds. It didn't come easy, but when one built it up...

His patron mage was named Mara. He had been sent in, before proceeding on alone, walking in his gold-trimmed blue uniform, to her laboratory, her office...and he knocked, waiting...

What greeted him was something he did not expect. Her hair was crimson, coiled back in a braid. Aidan was of a solid height, well built, clean shaven with dark black hair and blue eyes, with a handsome face...but the mage before him...

Gorgeous. And feminine. The bust, the curves of her, all the way to her rear...he realized he was staring. Even the glasses seemed to add to her allure and he suddenly could not help but picture her pale neck with his hand about it, nor how she would feel-

He snapped back to reality with a salute. "Mara, ma'am. Thank you for having me. I am here to assist in all your needs, ma'am."

For Mara, the surprise that she saw in Aidan's eyes was to be expected. She was, after all, a professional scholar first and foremost. This came with a long list of stereotypes. The first was that even her being a woman was a surprise. Academia was dominated by men and, if not for her spark of magic, Mara likely would not have gotten her position. But, she was brilliant in her way, a mind able to tear apart complex formulae and writings. It let her create new magic with a speed that no one else in the kingdom could match. It also meant that she was a little off in her world view. However, results were results.

The second stereotype was that a bookish woman would be unattractive. While her bust was not overwhelming, the vest accentuated it well. Her lips were fully and pouty in a way that seemed to distract the men who attended her presentations. Pretty was the best way to describe her. Not an unmatched beauty, but a cute little thing.

And little was as accurate as pretty. She stood at eye level with Aidan's chest and her eyes were already preemptively aimed upward when the door opened. Her smirk at his salute was a little humorous and a little wicked, her eyebrow jutting up on one side. So, he was a good soldier then. Perfect.

"No need for the salute and ma'ams. I'm not a part of the military, technically. Now come inside. I haven't had someone to work with for some time now and I have a dozen and one things to do."

Her polite greeting melted away and the work-obsessed mage took its place. Now that she was not filling the doorway, the mess became apparent. The floor of the large square room was littered with papers and empty bottles, a neat walking pathway cutting between the mess. Aidan had walked into the lair of a mad scientist, he just had not realized yet.

It was not as though Aidan was overly prejudiced. But mages did come with expectations and he was not quite sure how to take what he saw before him. Shorter than him, slender, curvaceous and busty, with a pair of scholarly spectacles. Though Aidan hoped to hide his surprise as much as possible while he gazed at the woman before him. He could read the spark of intellect in her eyes and knew full well that she was a force to be reckoned with. But here he was, for her to work on at her will. He'd been warned this would be entirely be within her purview.

And she may or may not be sane. Well, that came with the territory. He was confident he could subdue her if need be. Well, he hoped so...or she could (and would) subdue him. That would be quite something. Not that he might even mind such a mage subduing him. But it could go one way or the other between them.

Well. Only one way to find out, he thought as he looked at her in the eye, closely now....very pretty, very pleasant to look at and it was very, very hard not to fantasize overmuch. He was trying, but without much success. The expression on her face wasn't helping, either. "I'll try to be less formal, ma- " he caught himself. "Lady Mage," he said as he walked in after her.

'Someone to work with.' Well, that was ominous, he thought as he looked about to see the clutter all about them, clearing his throat. "IS there...a need to...clean any of this up?" He asked. "...I wasn't exactly told what's fully expected of me, Lady Mage," he said, hoping she wouldn't take offense as he walked into the lair of the mad scientist.

Well...

At least this wouldn't be boring. And who knew? It could prove...educational.

The way that those eyes raked over her body was not wholly unpleasant. After all, there was a little bit of pride to back up the body Mara possessed. Knowing that a man spent several seconds longer than would be proper just to drink in her figure was flattering in a way. A more fragile and proper lady might be offended to be looked at with such a hungry gaze. Mara found it to be exciting. If only Aidan were here for more than work.

Aidan's attempt at lesser formality failed immediately. Lady Mage was a new one to be sure. Mara's bloodline was lower than dirt and being addressed as Lady sent a weird shiver down her spine. Still, there was no point in correcting every little thing. If he wanted to call her Lady, she would deal with it. What she could not deal with was his silly questions.

"If you feel the need to spend your free time, which will be ample while I work, cleaning the room; you may go wild with it. Everything on the floor can be disposed of, I suppose. All scribbles and half finished ideas."

She led him to the table that constituted her work area. From here, the room was more easily observed in its entirety. The desk itself was almost a dining table, pressed against the wall and covered in bottles, books, and esoteric ingredients. The wall above it had various little instruments attached via hooks. The back wall of the room was lined wholly with book shelves, filled to the brim with hand written notebooks and official publications. In the corner was a spiraling staircase, leading both down to the lower room and up to a higher one.

"What is expected of you is that you will be on the receiving end of my experiments. I am attempting to work new magic with military application. You are a strong, young, military man. So, we will see if I can make you better. But, don't worry. I gain nothing from killing test subjects. It should be safe. Mostly."

Aidan didn't exactly suppose he was being subtle at the moment. He was a soldier, what did one expect? Some men were delicate and subtle about their desires, he was upfront. That was the way of soldiers, men who might have perished at any given day in battle. Mage or not, even if she held a substantial amount of power over him. He could not help but stare and take in the mage's generous figure.

The fact she could probably melt him with a word or two was a sobering thought but it's not like that didn't add to some of the attraction. And unless he missed his guess, there was a quickening in her breath...

He concealed a smile to himself, unable to escape the little surge that ran through him. Well, she was meticulous, that was for certain. She was also quite...disorganized, with half scrawled notes all over the room. Not unlike a soldier, but he'd had a rather different view of mages for some time. Following in her footsteps, he glanced to and fro with a little click of his tongue. Interesting, he thought to himself

He had been informed there was an 'occupational' risk to this. He didn't particularly like the sound of it, and Mara's bedside manner was leaving quite a bit to be desired. With a heavy swallow, Aidan walked along, almost accidentally brushing against the mage to reach her table. "And what applications...do we plan to use?" He asked, knowing that this could backfire. And that he was not likely to understand too much of the dialect and jargon she was likely to say. "In a word...it'll make me 'better' right? Stronger, faster, more...stamina?" He asked, hoping that wouldn't sound too off beat.

"...How many test subjects have you had?"

Mara did find the soldier to be attractive and he seemed to catch that, at least. What he did not know was that sexual attraction was always secondary to the science of magic. This was a time for business and anything besides that would have to wait. Still, if today went off without a hitch, she might be willing to give him a bit of a reward.

"For today we will be using a simple draft. A combination of a few materials, a touch of my own spell work, and a strong alcohol. I could explain exactly what it is you will be drinking if you like, but I promise the details will just make it worse."

With that, Mara grabbed at a bottle seemingly at random, filled with a clear liquid. She pulled loose a stopper and the stinging smell of liquor filled the air. She had used a particularly fine vodka for this despite the quality mattering very little.

"This should make you a better version of yourself. It is hard to make something out of nothing. But, take a veteran soldier like you, give you a potion to increase what you already have, the results should be inpressive. Strong, faster..." Mara paused and gave the barest smile. "More stamina."

Then, Aidan voiced what seemed to be concern for his well-being, though roundabout in his words. Test subjects was such a wide term and she considered for a moment teasing him. However, she needed him to drink the damn potion and, as she offered it to him, a real answer would be best.

"I have worked with a few dozen men in my time as a government mage. None of them have died because of my experiments. Animals are used before it gets to this stage of refinement. Don't worry. Your superiors aren't risking anything more than an upset stomach."

Aidan, for all his attraction to the mage, was a professional soldier. There was a time for business and a time for pleasure and right now he had entered into the former. He might want to have a good 'chat' with the mage later (that may or may not involve giving that scarlet hair a firm tug and wrap one hand around her neck while he rendered her breathless), but the foremost priority was to serve her methods and professional desires.

Not that he wasn't feeling just a bit of trepidation. Who wouldn't, all things considered with what was going on here? He wasn't exactly kn own for an affinity to magic. Hearing her words, he lifted an eyebrow, unable to keep from blurting out. "You use alcohol in your spells and work? If I'd known that, I'd have gotten in to magic." He tried for the joke, smiling at her...well, to be fair, he probably was happier not knowing what was inside that bottle...

"Better version of myself, huh? Any physical changes?" He took the bottle from her, waiting as he sniffed at it, the pungent aroma drifting through the room, before he heard her next comment. 'More Stamina.' Well. He paused a bit. Was she making a pass now? He smiled back at her, just the barest shadow of one, letting his eyes peer into her own through the spectacles.

"I'm quite adept in that department," he said quietly, imagining how she might look pinned over a table. Well, no need to worry then...

He lifted the drink to his lips and held his breath, just before he downed it in one go, holding the bottle out..

And waiting to see what would happen next. "...Well, I've tasted worse," he said, grinning. "So what happens now, Lady Mage?"

The mage nodded toward the bottle at his little outburst.

"Alcohol is best for dissolving ingredients together. Water tends to separate in the stomach and leave the rest of the spell to be digested in parts. Everything staying together in the body makes it work faster and more efficiently."

It seemed that she was not interested in listening to jokes at the moment. The playful smile was gone and it was now her turn to rake her eyes over his body. He was the experiment now. This was doubled by his lack of reaction to her own little comment on his stamina. Men were always concerned about that kind of thing when it really was vastly unimportant unless one was being lazy. But, as Aidan asked about the magic, her voice was now clinical.

"Nothing drastic was recorded on animal tests. Some swelling of the muscles, maybe some sudden hunger. I doubt your stamina will be something that needs to be tested at the moment."

When Aidan downed the potion in one big gulp, Mara suddenly sat straight up, fully at attention. Telling him to sip it likely would have been the prudent course of action given that he just downed a whole bottle of experimental magic, but that ship sailed quite quickly. So, with an internal sigh, she looked at that grinning face and grabbed a pad of paper from her table.

"Now, you take off your shirt and we see if there are any ill effects before we get to testing it. Not all your clothes, since you seem eager to do everything at one hundred percent. Otherwise... Tell me how you are feeling."

All at once, the mage seemed to change. The moment the potion passed his lips, she was up, shock straight like an arrow and he wondered if swallowing as he did was the most prudent course of action he might have taken, blinking at the look in Mara's eyes now. It was almost like her sanity was a carefully affected front for the beast within which he was now about to meet...leaving him to grin a bit nervously and wonder just what it was the mage had it mind...

Her eyes combed over him like he was an object, a similar look to what he had seen soldiers give their plunder or their women. He was grinning nervously, trying to wriggle out from under her appraisal, all while he could not separate his eyes from her...the thought of stamina and her jests...well, it was making him wonder if he could find better uses for the nearby table, a heat building up....

Hells, was that the magic she'd just given him? Or was it his feelings being unleashed? Or maybe a bit of both? He was repressing an obvious reaction as the heat swam through him, unable to separate his gaze from Mara. Or more specifically, Mara's body, where the tight curves were hugged by her outfit...

Sudden hunger. That was perhaps an obvious, if understated reaction. He was very, very aware of Mara. Her eyes behind the glasses, the swell of her breasts. His pants had begun to feel just a bit tight and he wondered how she might look with that neat braid out of alignment, a red mark around her neck and upon her rear...

But at her order, he began to undo his shirt, revealing the lean, muscled torso. "Warm," he said, extending an arm and clenching a fist. "Strong...bet I could run all night, too..." He blinked as he looked at her...

...recognizing how beautiful she was, unable to stop himself. "Any reason my shirt needed to come off for that? Yours is still on, after all."

The look in Aidan's eye seemed to get more and more intense with every passing second and it was difficult to interpret exactly what it was he wanted. Mara's first thought was that he was simply looking at her body. But, she decided it was more than just that. After all, he had just taken a powerful potion in a single gulp. Focusing on her tits at the moment was rather... basic.

Then, Aidan started to talk and it was time for business again. The quill scratched across the paper while he began to remove his shirt and her eyes raked over his torso again. No discoloration of veins, no obvious swelling, no signs that his body was reacting negatively to the chemical or magical components. This was exceptional. She would have to think of something to test...

"Excuse me? Take my shirt off? I'll put that one on the potion, because I thought you were a little more charming than that."

Then, her eyes drifted down from his chest and surprise suddenly showed. He was... Well he was excited at something, it seemed that her initial assumption about his gaze was wrong. And, if her new hypothesis about the side effects of this potion were correct, he was now in a bit of a volatile state. So, carefully, she set the notebook down again and met Aidan's eyes.

"Well, Aidan, I am still wearing my shirt because we are here to do work. You said you are feeling hot. Describe how it feels a little better and I will take vest off. Sound good?"

Her voice was different now, the clinical edge gone for a bit more of a calming effect. Engaging these feelings was not wholly off the table, but figuring out exactly what the potion was doing was important too. So, Mara undid the buttons of her vest, leaving only light fabric clinging softly to her breasts, outlining them.

Usually Aidan was better than this. Really. But with the potion burning through his veins and this bewitching, infuriating, irresistible woman right before him, he could barely contain himself. He was rather envisioning what she might look like without the clothes. Or bound up, roughly spanked and with her hair yanked back. Hell, the potion was only making that urge stronger and it absolutely refused to go away. Aidan gnawed at the inside of his cheek, breathing heavily, hyper aware of the scratch of quill to paper as Mara was 'recording.'

He was rather relieved, honestly. When you work with a mage, you can't really tell what you might get. that he wasn't mutating into a feral dragon might have been success enough, though he could feel stronger, faster, with more endurance and...inhibitions gone? He was certianly saying things he wouldn't then. Her reaction made him grin. "Usually, a bit more charming. As of right now, you've got my shirt off. So isn't fair...fair?" He asked as if it was the most logical thing in all the kingdom.

He was breathing in and out...not only stamina, but sensations were ehanced, too. He could feel the breeze on his skin, his clothing...all of it more pronounced, the sensations more intense than before, his breathing steady as she refused to comply yet, instead telling him to describe it.

Hell, wasn't SHE the scientist? Mage? Whatever? He wasn't used to talking about things like this! It was very simple for soldiers, you showed-

You showed. That was it. "It feels...warm," he said. That would be what 'feeling hot' was. "Like there's a heat from within. I can sense things better. Hear things better." When her vest was loosened, he suddenly reached out...one hand resting to an ample breast and he squeezed, getting the perfect sensation of the soft, round skin.

"FEEL things better." And unable to stop himself, burning with nothing but pure lust, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers, tasting and drinking deepl of her as one hand grasped at her braid.

"And taste them..."

It seemed that the potion had completely evaporated anything resembling inhibition. If Mara did not know better, she would blame it on the alcohol in the mixture. Instead, it must have been the enhancement to his body, burning away any kind of thought, enhancing his libido along with the rest of him. It would explain why he was grinning like an idiot and trying to convince her that losing her shirt was simply the only option.

Mara was ready to grab her notebook again when he started to explain how everything felt until he reached out for her. It was, of course, important that she remain serious when he was being so absurd. Then, the most absurd thing happened. His hand grasped her breast roughly and the mage, unprepared to be grabbed like that, only managed to let out a strangled cry at the feeling. It was not awful, as his fingers were not to unkind as to hurt. Instead, it made Mara instantly more aware of everything that was happening. She was alone in her workshop with a soldier currently boiling over with enhanced sensation and lust. It would likely be a good idea to restrain him with magic, lest it go further...

Then, his lips crashed onto her own and Mara forgot any ideas of pushing Aidan away. The hand on her breast was awkward and forgettable, but Aidan was most definitely a good kisser. Her body melted against her will, leaning back into the table as his mouth attacked her. Her eyes closed and the taste of potion invaded her senses. Before she could even register, a warm spread from her lips and into her mouth, threatening to spread further to the rest of her. A smaller dose, but the potion seemed to not care about logical things like that. When Aidan finally pulled away, Mara was panting, eyes shining with moisture and a horrible needy heat spreading through her.

"You fool... You dosed me with the damn potion too..."

Without a second thought, Mara pulled at the hem of her shirt, revealing her midriff as she tried to vent Tyr building heat.

So, deep down, Aidan was aware he was not exactly acting like a gentleman. And this was a woman who could probably have melted him with a flick of her wrist, so that was something of a sobering thought. As it was, the potion was stripping him of the capacity for rational thought. Or so he told himself anyways. His hands were acting without his head listening and he was reaching to seize her.

Aidan was hardly rough or unskilled with his hands. His fingers had not simply seized, but caressed. He'd run them over her breasts, brushing the nipples with his fingers in motions designed to cause maximum arousal....or trying to. He might have been too turned on for any skill. Her lips, however, were his best. His mouth locked to hers, his other hand cupping her cheek before seizing her hair as his tongue plundered her mouth. He kissed her hard and skillfully until he regained himself.

The logical part of him expected to die then, though what a way to go. He was rock hard below, stiff and hot. "You fool," Mara hissed. "You dosed me with the damn potion, too..."

Her shirt was up, revealing the bare, pale skin and he moved again, kissing her neck this time, his lips working there across the skin as he seized at her hair to tug her head back. His hand slid across the tautness of her stomach, feeling her skin as it drifted up, inside the shirt to fondle at one full breast, slipping out to travel and cup her ass before replacing at her stomach...and going lower, down into her pants to feel the burgeoning heat below...

Restraint was clearly a forgotten thing now.

The sensations that Aidan was causing seemed to be racing the potion in her system. The heat was pulsing, running down her neck, filling her chest, and settling in the pits of her stomach. It took only a few moments for her body to feel like an oven, perfectly heated to just the right temperature. It made the spots where he touched her sing with heat and arousal. Her nipple became stiff in response to his touch, her lips tingled in a way that sent a shiver through her, and the way he pulled her braid made her very core ache.

It seemed, though, that Aidan was not done yet. Another tug on her braid tilted her head to the side and Mara released a sweet sigh. His lips graced her neck and her eyes fluttered closed as each kiss pounded deep inside of the mage's most sensitive spots. Perhaps the best was the feeling of his fingers, sneaking their way under her shirt when she tried to vent the infernal heat. Instead, Aidan drew trails of fire across her skin, his finger tips teasing and igniting the potion and her own desires.

By the time Aidan grasped her breast again, Mara was panting and, quite against her will, releasing soft moans. It felt so good. So damned good. His hand on her ass lifted the mage off her seat just a little, making Mara gasp and strain her body. She thought idly about stopping this, about sending him flying with magic. But, the hand returning to her belly was too distracting. It slid further down, making her toes curl in her shoes as it disappeared under the waist of her pants. All she could muster was a weak word.

"Stop..."

The word was breathy and without force, as Mara did not mean it to be a harsh command. Instead, she was asking for a pause. Her fingers reached out slowly and grasped the hard thing in Aidan's pants, stroking the stiffness. That was the last straw. Feeling his arousal so thoroughly took whatever magic the potion had wrought and turned it up to its full potency. Her womanhood was hot with need and her lips parted into a gasp.

"Show it to me."

Aidan had just ensured that the woman before him, the Lady Mage Mara, had received quite a dose of the potion she had given him. Well, as far as errors went, this was a pretty big one, wasn't it? He could have seemed a touch more self conscious and embarrassed about this. But, he had to face it, that sort of thing was gone now. Self consciousness was dead and buried as anything else right now.

And touching her body was doing incredible things to his own. The sigh she released as his mouth ran along her throat, the way her heart fluttered, the way her skin flushed and heated up while his fingers roamed against her body. Not with savagery and force, but with slow seduction. Aidan knew just how to touch someone to arouse and stimulate them and now he had never wished to touch someone more.

the way she moaned was so sweet, the feel of her skin was so soft. His hand slipped down, seeking the core of her. He smile and kissed again, almost feeling her melt before she told him to stop. He did not read this as a whole cessation, halting with his cock so hard, as difficult as control was.

"Show it to me."

He undid his pants, letting them slip down, so his hardened cock slipped free. Hard, thick, displayed fully for the mage. "Now, you," he said.

Because he fully planned to fuck her. And taste her first.

Mara knew that she should stop all of this. It was her own damn potion that was making both of them lose their collective minds. She should simply push him away and end it. Unfortunately, her logical mind was being dominated by her primal desire, her need to find out exactly how good letting go would feel. So, she kept her magic in check and her hands to herself, mostly.

The ways his hands moved, touching her in that rough masculine way that she could never give herself, made her squirm in her seat and her attention was fully on him now. Self control was well and truly dead for both of them. The final push, the nudge that let Mara lose all inhibition, was the sight of Aidan's naked cock.

He was standing hard and proud, possibly even more swollen with need than normal because of her potion. It made her core twist and burn with need. His demand came in a gruff voice as she stared at his body, his manhood. Without hesitation, she obeyed, wriggling her hips and pulling down the tan pants without bothering to untie them. Her shoes fell off in her haste, leaving her with only her partially raised shirt on.

Now nearly nude to match Aidan, Mara reached out and grasped his hard cock, her fingers eagerly wrapping around him. It took both hands to properly hold it and she took no time before she started to stroke him.

"You are being very bossy for a test subject. I think I should test this next."

Aidan had known how it felt to be consumed by passion before. After battle, when the blood was up, there was no such thing as restraint. Soldiers hooked right up, visited brothels, saw to women who'd have them. But this far surpassed anything he had known before. His mind was consumed by the need for her now. HE wanted to take this mage.

The way she wiggled and writhed made him grin, made him shed his clothing swiftly to release himself to the air of her laboratory. The potion was contributing beyond all measure for them now. He was panting heavily at her, his cock standing erect before the. Firm and thick, hard and ready for her. He was glancing over her, delighted her obeisance for him now. Seeing her creamy, pale skin come into view...

And the sight of her below. He caught a flash of her pussy. Slick with desire, only with the shirt, like it was taunting him...he reached as Mara came over, hands around his cock. His hips moved to guide his cock against her hand. Aidan pulled her shirt up to revealing her breasts then, so much fuller than her stature might indicate. He leaned in, kissing one, wrapping his lips about it to suck the nipple, before leaning his head back to tug at the nipple with his teeth.

Chuckling ruefully, he reached about to squeeze her ass, letting his thumb tease the hole.

"How...do you mean to test it...?"

Mara could only close her eyes and let out a soft sigh of satisfaction when Aidan pulled at her shirt and attacked her breast. She wanted this so badly now, the same potion burning away inhibition and leaving only the smouldering embers of her need. His mouth was fire on her skin, her nipple hard and ready for attention as he sucked and licked at it. The bite only served to amplify her pleasure, causing her to arch into his mouth and curl her toes, a little moan escaping to fill the lab with sound.

Her hands were just as busy as Aidan's mouth. Mara squeezed gently around his cock, applying light pressure as she started to stroke him. Both hands slid together, going from the head to the base as she began to pleasure the soldier in return. His hard cock felt amazing against her palms, the pliable yet rigid flesh, the heat, the wetness of his precum at the apex of her strokes. All of it made her pussy ache with need, get wetter and hotter. There was no containing it anymore.

So, while Aidan grabbed her ass tightly, teasing her tight hole, Mara adjusted herself in her stool. She was barely sitting now, her hips and lower back supporting her more than her rear. From this position, she opened her legs for the man she had just met, putting her pussy on full display. Clean shaven and glistening with wetness, her folds were barely visible, opening a little as she spread herself. Now, Mara's hands moved to position Aidan's cock, directing it toward her pussy.

"I intend to test it by having you put it inside me. Now, fuck me soldier boy, before this potion makes me do something drastic."

Mara squeezing at his cock made his lack of inhibitions just a bit simpler. He tugged at her nipple with his teeth, grazing at the bud gently before his tongue traced at the rosy pink skin. He bit again, slightly harder before he switched to the other breast. This time he was rougher, sucking hard at it using teeth and tongue to full effect while his hands roamed about her. He panted softly as her hands closed on his cock...

He pumped his hips, grinding against the smooth softness of her palms. White beaded at the tip, just a bit of precum from her efforts while he grinned again, his finger probing more at her ass. One finger nudged at the entrance, slipping it very delicately. He could already tell this was something she liked, just before she shifted to show off the bare wetness of her folds.

He could see the juices glisten there, shining. On pure instinct, he reached out first, sliding his fingers against the folds and rubbing firmly, letting his thumb brush across her clit. Maybe it was the potion. Maybe it was her being a mage. But he had never quite wanted to fuck a woman quite like this.

Calling him out, was she? Guiding him to her, so he felt the intense heat of her pussy, the tip slipping between her lips with the wetness there...he would meet this test. Quite gladly.

He had the presence of mind to slide himself into her firm, but slow, letting her taste every inch of the hard, thick shaft easing within her. He leaned over her, pushing her back slightly, while one hand closed on her neck firmly. Her looked into her eyes, his hips meeting hers.

He pulled back and buried himself back into her. Firmly as his hand tightened on her neck. As the soldier began to fuck her firm and hard.

The way Aidan attacked her breasts made Mara close her eyes, panting as he bit and sucked at her sensitive nipples. Her brain was attempting to decipher exactly whether the potion was causing her to feel his attention more thoroughly or if it always felt this good to have her nipples teased so roughly. This train of thought lasted only a moment as a hand drifted down between her legs, joining the one on her ass.

The finger pressing against her tight asshole made Mara want to jump, only to press her hips forward into the hand that rubbed at her pussy. Truly, she was captured by this man. Every move forward pressed her closer to his hand, stimulating her clit and making her arch more. When she tried to resist, to pull away, his finger pushed a little deeper into her ass. The two pronged attack had her squirming and thrashing as she tried to guide the thing she really wanted inside.

It seemed that Aidan was not hesitant to give it to her. Her breathing hitched, a soft moan echoing in the lab as her wet pussy spread to welcome his cock. His pace was steady, but slow, advancing against her slick walls with only the smallest resistance. Soon, his head was soaked with her need and the shaft was quick to follow. Mara spread her legs wider, giving up her grip to hug her thighs and keep her legs at the angle she wanted. As Aidan leaned over her, Mara leaned back, the stool barely supporting her as she leaned fully on the edge of the table. Then, he bottomed out inside her, making her toes curl and her hips buck.

"Fuck... me... hard."

It seemed that her words were unnecessary. Aidan had no intention of being gentle and Mara had no desire to correct that. His hips slammed into her, rocking the stool a bit. In time with the thrust, Mara pushed her hips up, meeting him and forcing the head of his cock to slam into her deepest parts. The room was soon filled with the soft sound of flesh hitting flesh and needful panting. All Mara could do was reach between her legs to softly rub her clit, her moans sultry and hungry.

It wasn't like this was going to happen more than once (probably), but Aidan was learning what she liked. What made Mara wet down below. The focus on her nipples, on her neck, on her clit, on her ass...it wasn't enough to just fuck wildly and let that be it. You needed skill behind it. Attention. He knew he had Mara now in the palm of his hand, caught for him. He fully intended to take his fill from her.

When he felt her rear hatch, her clit, the reaction told him all he needed while she guided his thick cock to her entrance. He gripped her neck, squeezing just slightly as he he pushed the shaft of his cock into her. her legs were obligingly spread, her body offered to him as he found her angle easily. The first hard push brought his hips to press to hers and he moved his hips, circling so he could find the proper place within her.

"Fuck...me...hard."

It was an order. It was also what he intended. When he drew his hips back, he pushed them forward again in no time at all. He slammed his cock into her, his hand like a collar around her throat as he gave her a confident grin, showing he was in charge now and how he meant to take her. The wet sounds of skin on skin filled his ears, the sensations of Mara spurring him on.

He was moving hard, burying his cock into her again and again with hard, rough thrusts. He knew she was rubbing herself and he reached down, pushing her hand away to rub at her clit with two fingers, his other hand remaining around her neck.

He leaned over her, pounding his cock within, giving her exactly what she wanted.

What they both wanted. "Perhaps I should flip you over, Lady Mage...I wonder the grip I could get on that braid..."

Back
Top Bottom