Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infidelity Estates Group OOC

I'm okay with that. I could also put up the profile for the character I've been waiting on, the pizza delivery girl. Two working stiffs could run into each other. Just a thought.

I'm happy to jump in or stay out whichever you two prefer. I am wanting this to eventually get into some 3 or more at a time, not a bunch of couples.

@AndNich123 @Colonel_Liam

How would you two feel about @ItsJustJustin walking in on you to service the pool? Perhaps you forgot the usual service call in your eagerness for starting the weekend early?

Probably the most plausible opening at this point as I'm not hearing much from our other ladies.

I'm okay with that. I could also put up the profile for the character I've been waiting on, the pizza delivery girl. Two working stiffs could run into each other. Just a thought.
No reason to hold her back if you want to make up her character and we'll find a place for her.

I can't speak for Liam, but I'm ok with that.
Fair enough, we'll give him a bit of time and if we don't hear from him use plan B.

Oh its had its ups and downs but wow. Yeah. It's a good interesting. I'm shaking my head over it unable to believe it myself and the things I've said. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom