Mx Female Sub seeking Dom Monster Girl or Fantasy/Horror/Slice of Life RP's!

WeismanWriter

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
ABOUT ME:

Hey guys! WeismanWriter here; though you can just call me Weis. I'm a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer with well over 10 years in roleplaying experience. As a Writer I've begun to make a focus on Horror as I transition to it from Fantasy, but as a Roleplayer, I simply cannot get enough of the genre. When I'm not writing, I'm fulfilling my difficult role as a failing member of society by sharing awful memes and playing my favorite video games. I hope I get to entice some of you with my stories!

Preferences:

I should get this out of the way early. As a heads up, I'm a submissive roleplayer primarily. I prefer to play characters that are more innocent and submissive, while I tend to really enjoy when my partners play dominant females. However, that doesn't mean I solely play my characters as submissive. Usually they start out that way and eventually start to show signs of domination. I've come to learn that sticking with this type of preference leads me to not being a very attractive partner, which is why I'm willing to meet in the middle. I won't play characters that are pure Dom but I can play a character that can be both, depending on the needs of my partner. That being said, even if you've never played a dominant girl before, I implore you to give it a chance with me.

Below in this thread you'll find different plots that I enjoy, but I barely have any plots. Feel free to send me a message if there's a plot you'd like to do, or, more importantly, if you're looking to roleplay a harem out I'm always down to do a harem haha.

RULES:

Like I said in the paragraph above, I'm a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer. One liners are an absolute no-no, and posts as little as a single paragraph don't really fly with me. I'm not too strict when it comes to my partners, but there are few rules I have when it comes to writing with another individual.

• I require a minimum of 3-4 paragraphs per post
  • 1-2 posts every few days
  • please have a concise understanding of how to write a well written story, no broken english
  • 3rd person only
  • Be open to plotting and or brainstorming!

SEXUAL KINKS:

All Roleplays I do will more than likely have at least SOME element of NSFW content, so here I'll list some of the various kinks I have. Gotta know what gets a man going right? And, surprisingly, I have quite a few.

• Futanari (chicks with dicks) said girls don't need to be born with it, can just be summoned with a power
  • Tentacles and the likes (Such as vines or other similar appendages)
  • Forced (Not Rape) my characters will always be consenting of this sort of activity
  • Ropes (Really only around wrists and ankles, can be real ropes or ones made from magic)
  • Strapons (Female on Male)
  • Monster Girls (I'll explain this in full detail in just a moment)
  • Public (Doing the business in places where our characters can get caught)
  • Soft and Hard Femdom (I love this)
Monster Girls: I wanted to go into more detail with this one as it's one of my favorite kinks. Basically, Fantasy settings where the girls appear Human mixed with that of some kind of monster. Sometimes Animal and sometimes Fantasy creature. I'll list some of my favorite Monster Girls that I'd love to roleplay with below.

• Dragons
  • Slimes
  • Demoness
  • Shifters (Can shapeshift into other monsters as well as take on either gender)
  • Cat girls
  • Alraune
  • Chimera
  • Angel
  • Succubus
  • Undead (Such as Dullahan, they all have a will of their own)
  • Griffon
  • Tigress
  • Scylla
  • Cursed Weapon (Yes this is a thing)
  • Mermaid
  • Titania
  • Kraken
  • Manticore
  • ETC (Seriously, please hit me up with a Monster Girl RP lmao)
Like I said, I'm a HUGE fan of Monster Girls, so there might be some that are missing. Actually, there probably is. I love almost every single monster girl but I'm not too keen on ones that are based on Vore or are too animal like.

NO-NO'S:

- No Hardcore BDSM (Light BDSM is fine if its Femdom, not interested in playing a dominant male like this)
  • No blood being drawn during sexual activities, during fights it's fine
  • No Poop/Pee fetishes
  • Cheating/Netorare IS A BIG NO NO

To0tLa7.png
ORIGINAL PLOTS:

Argus, the Exiled Necromancer:

Argus was born as a member of the Yathum family, a legendary family that produces high-leveled Paladins. Argus was born with an extremely high affinity for all magic, which is rare considering Paladin magic didn't require high affinity. Argus was destined to enter the depths of Paladin magic and become a legendary household for generations, but as time would tell, he never become that great of a Paladin. It wasn't that he didn't have the skill, he just couldn't care less. Being a Paladin, in his eyes, was just boring. Especially when his absurdly high affinity for magic would allow him to do so much more. That, and he never wanted to be a Tank. One day, while he was bored out of his mind practicing for yet another boring Paladin test, he stole a full bottle of booze from his Father's room and downed the entire thing, getting drunk off his high horse. While this wasn't his first time drinking, he overestimated his ability to hold alcohol down. Because of his innate desire to leave his home and go out and adventure, Argus entered an area near his home that his Father strictly forbid the family from entering due to the dark powers that rest there, a place they called the "Forbidden Mountains." Oddly enough, Argus managed to encounter little to no danger in his drunken stupor, but instead stumbled upon a small shiny tome he assumed would teach him some secret Paladin art. It didn't. He read the entire tome when he finally got back home, and slept until the very next morning. By then, the tome and his memories of his drunken adventure had all but completely vanished. Thus, he returned to his usual life until his father discovered the truth a few months later. During a test that involved using a magic detection device, it was discovered that Argus was no longer a Paladin, but a Necromancer. The shiny tome he read was a false paladin tome, left there by a mysterious entity that wished to corrupt anyone foolish enough to pick it up. And corrupt it did. All things considered, it made sense that Argus, with an affinity as high as his, suddenly stopped making progress on his training. As a result of this betrayal of the rules and the family, Argus was exiled and stripped of his family name. Forced to move from home, he found a large city that had an adventures guild he ended up becoming a member of. However, his newfound power is deemed vile and evil by society. Necromancers were a dying breed for this very reason. Instead of becoming an Adventurer who specialized in the dark arts, Argus was forced to rely on his weakened Paladin powers to survive. And thus, Argus is a closeted Necromancer who barely scrapes by with a power he doesn't even like.

The Chosen Slave:

This one is an extension of the Argus idea just above. Same story with him and everything, but this roleplay idea goes down a much, much darker path. After his exile, Argus choses to become an Adventurer despite how little of the world he truly understands. After only half a year of joining the local Adventurers Guild, he comes into contact with a Duke belonging to the royal family named Duke Lennox. He is responsible for starting the massive boom of Slave trading within the Kingdom of Khivaria, and thought to own possibly hundreds of slaves. Many of which are dead. Duke Lennox manages to trick Argus into purchasing supplies from him for cheap under a strict contract, but Argus quickly runs out of funds. As a result, he gets into a massive debt. After only a few months, due to an enormous debt built up, Lennox is legally able to purchase Argus as a Slave. An absurd system created by the Duke himself that highly benefits him. With Argus's signature already signed on the contract, it's easy for him to make the legal system and the higher ups believe Argus had consented into becoming a slave.

Three full years pass on since his decent into slavery. Once a man gleaming with hope for the future and an excitement to explore the vast world ahead of him, now rendered into a hopeless, beaten, abused, and hungry man. Duke Lennox enjoys nothing more than targeting those unfortunate enough to believe in his false kindness, turning them into his plaything until they are drained completely of life. Then, when he becomes bored, he tosses them away like a broken toy. Despite the brutal beatings and constant periods of extreme starvation, Argus has survived his time as a slave. Which suddenly comes to an end. The Queen of a neighboring Kingdom or Empire, (your choice) decides to hold a banquet to celebrate another year of friendly relations with Khivaria. The Duke, knowing Argus is his most presentable slave, decides to dress him up and bring him as eye candy, hoping to impress the Queen.

Much to his dismay, the Queen doesn't seem to pay much attention to them, and as a result, Lennox beats Argus down within an inch of his life. Screaming at him in private of how utterly pathetic the once gleaming Adventurer was for not earning the interest of the Queen. Eventually, the Duke and a bloodied Argus rejoin the Banquet, and the Queen almost immediately notices the both of them. She is revolted by the sight of a horribly beaten Argus, to which the Duke apologizes for how pathetic Argus is. In turn, the Queen admits that the only pathetic one is the Duke himself. And, with the authority she has during the banquet, a political power that the King himself had given her during these special times, decides to not only free Argus from his shackles and take him as her own, but...executes Duke Lennox for all to see.

As for the Queen, you have the reign to do as you want with her. I planned on her being Dominant towards Argus as he does belong to her, but if my partner doesn't like that, I'm 100% fine with doing a role switching where both act dominant and submissive. The RP is supposed to have plenty of action, romance, smut, and a lot of drama. With the Queen, I imagined her being the Dragon Queen specifically, so if anyone wants to play that role, I would LOVE to do this rp. If not, feel free to choose whichever race you'd like her to be! Send me a DM if interested. Oh, and this idea also coincides with a slight change to it where, instead of being a banquet, she is a Dragon Queen that is looking for her 'fated dragon rider'. If you're interested in that different plot I'm totally cool with discussing it as well!

The average joe, resurrected?!:

Juro was nothing more than an average joe and lived an average life. With no skills worthy of mention, nor god-given talents, he lived a basic, yet easy life. He never truly complained about his life as he had lived. Sure, nothing was all that exciting, but he never dealt with drama or pain. His parents never got divorced, they never fought, and they raised him well. Juro was never abandoned by his friends, left to rot by his peers, nor bullied by those who tended to do so. Well, mostly. But it wasn't like the amount of bullying he endured wasn't something he couldn't laugh off. To say there was nothing remarkable about his life would be an understatement. Yet there was one. The famous female transfer student from his high school days. She was unnaturally gorgeous, incredibly smart, impossibly kind, and most of all...she was gravitating towards Juro!? In an odd twist of fate, FMC found something endearing about the average joe, yet nobody knew why. Juro and her were close friends during High School, often meeting up to play games, study, or just hang out to talk about life. It was the one single abnormality in Juro's life. Even as they had entered University together, it was the one abnormality that never escaped him. Imagine that, the average joe, best friends with a literal goddess?

And yet, despite all that, his blood had been spilled. He hadn't been given any mercy in the moment, nor time to react. All he remembered was the cold, hard, metalic barrel of a gun placed against his forehead. Afterwards...silence. And yet, the next morning...he was awake in his bed? Completely fine? Had...had it been a dream? Juro so desperately wanted to believe it had been a dream, yet as he awoke and readied himself for the day...he noticed some alarming changes. Not only was he taller, his body was now built like a damn tank, and his face chiseled like those old-school greek statues. What the hell?! In the middle of checking his new body out, his best friend, the FMC, barges into the room with tears spilling from her eyes. How could she not? The news was saying her best friend had been shot and killed, after all. With wide eyes, Juro learned the truth. He was no longer human. Not only had he been resurrected into a god, but...his best friend was a Goddess as well.

The Valkyrie and her Commander!:

In the world of Eden, war and conflict between Kingdoms of young and old litters the otherwise peaceful planet. Such violent, brutish nature stems from the desire to turn ones Kingdom into an Empire meant to last eons. And yet, many Kingdoms fall with even more lives lost with such everlasting strife. The Kingdom of Khivaria is one such Kingdom on the brink of total destruction. The King, who built the Kingdom with the premise of diversity and peace in mind, has watched as his once flourishing Kingdom be brought to near ruin from the war. His first War Commander, whose name brought fear upon those who dared challenge him on the battlefield, has vanished out of thin air. The only saving grace is the new Commander Ryuji, a young magic caster raised by the previous commander himself. This gifted magic caster, found within the forbidden "Dark Scar", located quite a ways from the Kingdom, is the only last line of defense preventing the Kingdom from total collapse.

The King, now fearing an attack, has bravely sent his commander to the Dark Scar to investigate reported activity within the area. Upon arrival, he is forced to leave his men behind as they're incapable of handling the potent yet toxic remains of dangerous mana in the air around the scar. Normally mutated monsters roam and hunt within the area, but upon his investigation, Ryuji stumbles upon a massive mound of their corpses. And sitting utop those corpses, with a bored expression sprawled across her beautiful lips...is a Valkyrie. In the world of Eden, only 9 Valkyrie may live at one point in time. They are the women that sit at the top of the food chain, with power completely unmatched, charisma impossible to ignore, and political power that rivals the Kings and Queens. In order to even become an Empire, Kingdoms require the absolute favor of a Valkyrie. Ryuji, knowing the danger, decides to challenge the Valkyrie head on. She could spell the absolute end of Khivaria. Although the battle is short lived due to Ryuji's clear over exhaustion, he leaves an everlasting impression on the Valkyrie. As if from some twist of fate, the Valkyrie offers to aid his Kingdom...if he were to become hers.

FANDOMS:

Below is a list of fandoms I'd like to take part in, but only partially. I DON'T play mainline characters and don't really feel like having my partner use canon characters either. If we're doing a Fandom, please use an ORIGINAL CHARACTER ONLY! Asterisk's next to the Fandom mean I really want to do them.

• Bleach
  • High School of the Dead * (Harem of the dead lmao)
  • Pokemon *************** (I have a great plot for this)
  • Feel free to DM me if you have any fandoms you'd like to do. I only do Fandom stuff with OC x OC though.
And this is that! As a side note, I really...REALLY love Harems. For the love of all that is holy, if you have a Harem idea and what to roleplay it PLEASE DM ME ASAP! Especially if it's a monster girl harem...oh boy. I will literally fall in love. As I have mentioned above, I play Submissive roles when it comes to SMUT but please don't think I won't write domination scenes. I absolutely will. If you're interested, please give me a shot! Oh, and yes, every rp I do needs to have some level of smut in it lol.

Back
Top Bottom