Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Gender-bending and unexpected romance (open)

Kashiak

Planetoid
Hey there!

I'm looking for new roleplay partners for a specific craving of mine.

I'd love myself some gender-bending plots, with my character going from male to female. Now, I don't particularly get excited about it if it's planned by my character beforehand - I'd love for it to be a shock for him. A shock that slowly starts turning into "hey, I actually kinda like this", that is. I don't want him to be eternally miserable in his new body, after all.

If this is something you think would be interesting to you, read on!

A few rules and guidelines I have for roleplays:

- I don't do one-liners. A decent reply for me is anything from approximately 500 words up to around 1500 words per reply. Of course the length of the replies depends on the scene we're writing and such, but generally speaking I'd prefer for replies not to go much under 500 words.

- I enjoy planning and plotting ahead. It keeps me excited about the roleplay and wanting to write more. We don't need to plan out every little detail and tiny thing if you don't want to, but I tend to get bored of roleplays easily if there is no planning and ooc talk at all. I also like to know where the roleplay is going, so I know we both agree on what's happening.

- When you reach out to me, tell me something more than "wanna rp?". I won't know unless you let me know what you'd like to write with me, if you have any ideas of your own for it and such.

- Which kind of leads me to my next point: I hope you'll also bring forward your ideas and thoughts, instead of just letting me do all the planning by myself. And in the rp itself, I would very much hope to see both of us take the story forward rather than one of us always carrying the story into the next scene and one only responding to what the other wrote in their post. Be also proactive, instead of only reactive.

- Lastly, I do appreciate proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. I'm not a grammar nazi and mistakes happen to everyone, but some effort would be preferable so the reply is actually nice to read.

Now, as I already said, the main theme I'm looking for is gender-bending. But I do enjoy mixing in other themes in as well. Some such include:

- Romance
- Fantasy
- Enemies to lovers or rivals to lovers
- Drama (and lots of it)
- Supernatural elements
- Historical settings
- D/s dynamics

Of course, this list isn't all-inclusive. I'm likely to be open to most suggestions you have!

As for smut: yes please. I would very much prefer a healthy balance of smut and plot, so it's not only one or the other. I also have an f-list here, if you want to take a look!

I'd love to hear about some of the things you'd like to include in the roleplay as well, and about your limits so we're on the same page about it. As for the change in gender, it can be instantaneous or it can be slower. I quite enjoy the thought of MC turning more feminine by the day, until he's fully a female. Of course, some plots work better with an instantaneous change however.
Now, I have some plot ideas. You can read them below or pitch me your own idea. When you do contact me, please do so by sending me a PM ^^

(MC = my character, YC = your character)

1) The barbarian army has invaded MC's (the crown prince) kingdom, YC leading them as the one intending to take the throne. With the former royal family beloved by the people, YC knows he'll face opposition and unnecessary bloodshed without a proper claim to the throne and with no princesses in the royal family, YC decides to make MC his wife and queen instead with the help of his mage.

2) MC broke YC's sister's heart and after a messy break up, YC has agreed to help his sister get back at MC. What was supposed to be at worst a cruel prank and perhaps, at best, a lesson to MC turns into something of an unexpected jumble of feelings for both of them.

3) Our characters were best friends since childhood, and MC always had an unrequited crush on YC. He thought he'd gotten over it, at least when his own sister married YC. Those old feelings may make things difficult when MC finds himself accidentally switching bodies with his sister.

4) Our characters have been married for less than a year, and already they find themselves in a marriage doomed to fail. MC is stressed and overworked, not taking well to the role society has dictated for him. YC is unhappy and frustrated with her role being always to stay home and take care of the house, cook for her husband and one day bear children. She finds a way to reverse their roles, and when it works much to her surprise it seems both of them will have to get used to something much different from before - and perhaps it saves their marriage, as well.

5) MC finds himself sucked into a game/TV-show, into the role of the female protagonist. YC is the supposed love interest. MC tries to figure how to return back to his own world, but in the end... will she want to?

6) MC used to bully YC through school. When they end up in the same university, YC decides he's had enough of it. After a particularly alcohol-infused party, MC wakes in YC's apartment with his body changed. And YC promises him a cure to turn him back to normal if he - now she - agrees to do everything YC asks of her for a fixed period of time. His intention is only to have some fun for himself and let MC taste his own medicine, but fate has a way of making plans more complicated than they need to be.

Back
Top Bottom