Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death's Journal

Death Angel Vox

Planetoid
Aside from killing people everyday from idle banter, this seems like the right place to begin the search. I am DAV, or Death Angel Vox. I am 5'11 and currently weigh in at 160, I am athletic playing almost every sport, volleyball, basketball, baseball, etc. I enjoy chatting with random people and making friends out of total strangers. No I am not a virgin. Let the journalizing begin...

Oh- Forgot to mention.
If your a nice kinky girl who's willing to play a bit over webcam, send me a message and I'll talk to you about some stuff along with it.

[9:22 PM Wed. January 28, 2009]

I am currently sitting at my computer contemplating what my first journal entry should be, usually no one really gives a fuck about these; but what the hey, let's write one anyway. So I wake up today like usual, sleepy as fuck, barely awake in the shower just standing thinking about what miserable things could happen. But it didn't get bad until around 4:00 when this little prick's girlfriend comes up and slaps me in the back of the head for something she was stupid enough to start. And this guy is fucking short, I could take him anytime...but no I refrain because the authority's are watching nice and close. So on my way home I am fuming and just couldn't call down. I hit the stereo onto full blast listening to my Ipod, as well as playing with the music on my Bass. Eventually I settle and get on the comp to play some Spore. After that I chat it up with some buds and life goes back to normal...

The end...if your waiting for more there won't be any...

Ok I lied. If that guy ever touches me again, I will make sure he doesn't after that. No matter the consequences.

[8:02 PM Wed. Februrary 04, 2009]

After getting a reply to this journal, (which was surprising really), I decided to put another entry within it's chamber. Not much really happened today really. Last night I told someone who was after me that we didn't mix and broke her heart so I just had to apologize and make her feel better. And if you are wondering, it was because she is to "good" meaning religious. So I did that today and came home getting on the copm where I am now...I am bored and up for roleplay. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom