Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This can't be real... It's a Riddle (Sweetmarie/Vmpdevil101)

There on an large oak wooden desk sat a stack of books many of them in different shapes being from poor to perfect, from old as the earth itself to just printed. It was none of those that caught your attention, no. What caught your attention was the leather bound book that seemed to dark to be natural leather however the texture screamed leather, whether it was cow or human no one would or could tell. It looked new however the paper that was within it screamed old as well as the smell that wafted off the paper.

Opening the book you would find yourself drawn within the story of a young boy a wizard before he became the great wizard he was destined to be. However would he be a great wizard or the darkest wizard ever to exist…

I suppose I shall start off with telling you the year I was born and then why the hell
'they' are forcing me to write within this stupid book.

1. I was born December 31, 1926 to a women I have never met.
2. Who is my father? I am unsure of that… though I know before my mothers death
she had named me after my father and grandfather by fates design I dislike…. No hate them both.
3. Like above I have been abandoned by all family members and live in an orphanage.
4. I am not a happy child… which you will find out yourself… NEW FRIEND!

Abigail couldn't help reading a book she had never seen before, well you couldn't really call it a book. No this was someone's journal and she knew she shouldn't read it but curiosity was her weak point. Her fingers roamed over the leather like material and she wondered if it were real or the fake kind. It was to dark to be real so of course she assumed the martial had been faked. She opened the book looking over the old paper and began to read the words that slowly seemed to fade into her vision.

This had to be some sort of new technology… It was amazing. Her fingers gripped tightly to the bindings of the book, and she read the last few words. 'NEW FRIEND'. Before she could drop the book, it was already too late, and her life would change from this moment on.

Abigail opened her eyes slowly. Had she closed them? She didn't remember closing her eyes before. Something seemed wrong, or just not the same. She coughed to clear her throat and she looked in front of her. Where was she? "Where?" her throat burned as if she had never spoken before, and her vocal cords weren't used to being used. She reached up and grabbed her throat. She stood up and she went to take a step and she feel on her face. "Ouch!" she cried out pushing herself up.

She heard someone say something though she couldn't place what it was. She turned and saw a boy maybe in his teen years. He looked handsome and his smile seemed to being hiding something. He stood up and walked over to her. Abigail looked up him as he kneeled down in front of her and smiled once again but this time it was a toothy and almost scary smile that made Abigail's stomach flip. "I am glad I finally have a friend." He snickered.

Tom stood there looking at the girl as she fell to the ground he knew someone would hear her and come up to his room. There were to many nosey people in this orphanage. It was summer though so maybe not. He sighed "You should be careful you're not acclimated yet." He snickered though he knew she heard nothing.

Tom took in the girls beauty and he smiled. She was lovely indeed and she was going to be his friend. She had magic coursing through her veins and it had taken him a year to actually find a way to create a creature with pure magic and could join him in school. He would make her his perfect match and have her by his side for all eternity. The girl turned her head to look at him and he was slightly taken back by what he say.

She was beautiful inside and out. He hadn't picked out the soul but she was everything he wanted. He walked over to her. She was his!! He moved over to her and kneeled down with a grin that showed just how cruel he could be in pushed.

Her body had just been made and when he soul entered it she was moving. This female wasn't smart but she was pretty. He was kneeling down eye level with the young women and he grinned a toothy smile and he slowly reached out taking a strand of her thick black hair into his hand and ran it down letting it fall back down onto her chest "I am glade I finally have a friend." He snickered. He touched her warm cheek and she flinched away from him.

Back
Top Bottom