Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Home for the Shameless (Longterm with taboo elements)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
An insatiable futa wants to achieve her life long dream of finding women who are shameless. For what reason? To watch them be breed with animals and herself and love it. Maybe properly breeding them. She goes on and starts up an all girl "Home for the shameless" boarding house. Who will come and join the Futa with her large dogs? Will they become their property?

This is something that I have been itching to do. Basically it's mostly a smut heavy plot where we have futa with a female or group of women who want to indulge on what many would be seen as taboo, like belonging to a dog or be with their sister without being judged. The overall plot is up in the air. How it goes is based on my partner's intentions. I will state that I am going to play the futa.

For kinks, I enjoy exhibitionism, consensual mistress-slave, slutty outfits, bondage, (sisters or cousins) incest and bestiality. I can add things that aren't in my limits.

Limits are no death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters. I keep an open mind, but these are a hard no.

I can reply often, but due to real life and my phone, I can be slow to respond. However, I stay with the plot, so I do commit to a plot. If I don't reply after a few days, just bump me to check in.

I only roleplay on PM here. My internet is slow, so IM like discord will not work.

I also enjoy organic reactions, so I want to have a female partner for this.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact me via PM.

Back
Top Bottom