Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Slice of life naughtiness!

LewdyLady24

Planetoid
Update! While still accepting male interest, I would adore some females, transgenders, or non-binary’s to play with!

Hi there! UK based female roleplayer here, looking for male or female partners to enjoy in lewd, but well told and developed stories! Been roleplaying for years, and would love to get a good scene or three through PMs or threads on here too! A good 65/35% story to smut, but that can change with the right partner!

I have an F-List here, which basically drums down most of my kinks, and I will be sure to update this request thread as often as I can to alter and show what I’m currently craving or not wanting!

I’m a big fan of realism. So, normal to just above average cocks, real faceclaims and use of images in the scenes, alongside things like risk of pregnancy, having a cool down period between sex, even imperfect sex, with awkward moments of fumbling, and/or, awkward moments with things like premature cumming! I just love that realism!

My main character is either playing as Kelly Brook (British celebrity/model), or using her as a faceclaim to create a character together. Either way works for me, though I am open to other celebrities, especially the British starlets! in fact, here’s a list of people I like! Feel free to name others! Pictures for them coming soon!

My list of favourite girls is here!

Sadly the link has died, so here’s a list of girls I love to use as faceclaim, until I make a new album!

- Kelly Brook
- Kristiana King
-Emily Atack
-Billie Piper
- Angela White
- Ashley Graham (non-pregnant or pregnant)
- Chloe Sims

- Ashley Roberts
- Jess Wright (non-pregnant or pregnant)
- Lauren Goodger (Non-pregnant or pregnant)
- Lauren Phillips
- Nicole Aniston
- Ryan Keely
- Bridgette B
- Phoenix Marie
- Rhian Sugden
- Sara Jay
- Austin White
- Siri Dahl
- Mia Sand
- Savannah Bond
- Stormi Maya
- Amirah Dyme

I love discussing the scene together! Working out the best partner for the scene, for example, pregnancy scenes tend to lean towards Ashley Graham or Billie Piper, but would also love to hear which girls you desire the most!

So, what sort of scenes am I looking for? Well, here’s a few ideas, just to help you understand!

1. Playing as a celebrity, with my partner either being a nobody or a younger up and comer. Exploring how hard life can be together with the full media attention on us both, could be fun to play out! Also open to affair based scenes with this, trying hard to hide our lusty affair from the prying eyes of the media and public.

2. Playing as a normal person. So many ideas that come from just using the celebrity as a faceclaim. From teacher/professors, to business women, to bored housewife’s, anything goes in this format really!
As I said, more will develop on this. So watch this space!

Current major cravings!

The Podcast - could work for either a dating couple, or my character and someone they know/just met. General idea is my character being a celebrity, hosting her own ‘don’t hold back’ type podcast. Talking openly about relationships, sex, and life in general. If they are a couple, could be talking about their own sex life, along with any gripes or issues in their romance. With strangers/none dating, more likely to be chatting and discussing their current relationships, or ideal sex lifes etc.

Paired with younger partners - either dating younger partners, or having secret affairs. The younger partner could even be a virgin, but I would prefer some amount of confidence to them. However, this would be ultra fun to include things like premature ejaculation, and a younger partner who is eager to please but struggles to keep up with an older woman’s sex drive. It can lead to all sorts of varieties in what happens with the scene, cheating, cucking, working on getting the younger partner to last longer etc.

Pregnancy - I’m a big fan of Ashley Graham and her curvy figure, so when I saw how great she looked pregnant, it was hard not to crave! Scenes where she gets pregnant and it slowly develops, or having her already thicc body now huge, and pregnant at the start would be so much fun to play around with! Plus playing with that realistic awkwardness within pregnancy.

Business Plan - more focussed on my character being a player in the business world. This could be her being a major CEO, or she could be a lower level employee. Or even the owner of a nice small shop or bar. Either way, playing around with her and other staff members, or trips to conferences on other cities where she meets new strangers could be fun to conceive!

Don’t Look Up - look, I don’t care for the film that much but the idea of the world suddenly to be confirmed to be ending could be fun in a scene. Two people; either strangers or already knowing eachother spending those final weeks and days together? Maybe finally exploring each other sexually, I mean, what else is there to do at the end of the world?

The Helper - new idea! Something where MC (either famous or just rich!) is trying to have a child with her husband or partner, but is proving to be unsuccessful. YC, would be younger, maybe even having similar looks to MC’s partner, and thus an agreement is made. They will use this younger man tonget her pregnant, papers signed away so he can’t talk about what he is doing, and certain ground rules set by herself and her husband (which can break as we go!)

The New Teacher - your character would be a fresh young teacher in their early 20s. Starting to work at a school where my character is already working. Plenty of spins on this idea. The regular school day to day stuff, sneaking around. Or maybe a school trip (day trip, or a hotel stay type thing), or even having our characters chaperoning prom together!

Vacation ‘Friends’ - can work as a dating couple going on a vacation together, or having two people meet on vacation and starting a holiday romance that actually becomes more. Maybe they’ll want to keep seeing each other after they’ve met on their holiday?

As I said, this will be updated. But for now, this is my original idea and thoughts. Hope people like them! PMs are open!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom