Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reform School (dhaze x Survivor00)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Kurt had only just arrived at the reform school, having been expelled from a string of other high schools lately. Finally his parents had just had enough, and after seeing an advert for a new reform school which guaranteed to "Transform your kids" they packed him up and sent him away, probably to forget about him. If he came back a changed man then great, if not....well....he was out of their way. And that suited him just fine anyway. "Geez.....so this is the place....?" He looked up at the old Victorian mansion....it looked more like some stately home you'd see on an old british TV show than a school....still....as long as there were some cute girls around then he wouldn't mind this place one bit. With a grin he moved to head inside, reporting first to the front desk and informing them of his name, at which point he was handed several things. A key to his room, a small booklet about the school, a map to find his way around and a schedule of his classes. He took one look at the schedule then stuffed it in his pocket...he had little intention of turning up to all of them. Perhaps if he was bored then he'd go to one or two, but not many. Or at least that was his plan anyway....

Turning to leave the desk without even thanking the person there, he just followed the map to the dorm area, not seeing any other students on his way there, then came to a stop outside his door, unlocking and opening it up, then shaking his head. "Geez....talk about small...." The room was rather basic, a bed, a desk, a window. Though no private bathroom, the map indicated that this floor was for male students, and there was a shared bathroom and shower area at the end of the hall. "Great....I hate showering with other guys..." He grumbled and just threw his bag at the bed carelessly, a few clothes spilling out onto the floor, then he just turned to go, closing and locking the door behind him. "And now I have to meet this Headmistress.....probably some stuck up old woman who thinks she can still cane people....feh....well I aint taking no shit from some wrinkly old bitch..."

Kurt shoved one hand into his pocket, the other hand holding the map as he made his way back to the stairs, going down and finding his way towards what was marked as the Headmistress' office. Though he was in no hurry, and it took him nearly a full half hour to make what should have been a 5 or 10 minute trip. When he did finally arrive at the office, he didn't even knock, just opened the door and strolled right in. "Alright I'm here, Kurt McGuinness, so let's get this boring crap over with"

Back
Top Bottom