Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hm.. What about something with Bleach? (v2.0)

Group Role-playing thread: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2231&start=0">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2231&start=0</a><!-- l -->

Y'know like those bleach chatrooms...
Or something based off it...

what do you guys say?

*NEW* - so what should we call this? I need an idea or I'll set up something weird for the title XD
Maybe just Bleach : Stained Red (or something like that XDD)

*new*
Profile skeletons
Name:
Alliance: Neutral, hollows or soul reaper
Sword's Name:
Special: Well what's special about your blade? what can it do, turn into, etc.?
Appearance: Picture or paragraph.
Other:

Modify it anyway you like.

Characters:
Shinigami/Soul Reapers:
Rai Tokusho : Bound To Pleasure (Check Page 2)
Kaiten Tokoyami : Midnight (Check Page 2)
Lin Otnu : The King Of Yaoi (Check Page 2)
Tsubaki Shikimori : Luna (Check Page 2)

Hollow?
Z/Zero : The King Of Yaoi (Check Page 2)​

Re: Hm.. What about something with Bleach?

Well looks like we're grabbing people right and left now :3
(more like people are taking interest)​

Yeah... I kinda wanna do a post apocalyptic rp (Completely unrelated)
Grah.

Yes well, I saw the title and I was excited. I did a fun little bleach rp and have wanted to do anouther.

Well if the group rp never gets off the ground I wouldn't mind doing a One on One with someone x3

Bound To Pleasure said:
Well if the group rp never gets off the ground I wouldn't mind doing a One on One with someone x3
XD Alrighty. You can with me if you wish.​

Re: Hm.. What about something with Bleach? (v1.1)

Well, I certainly as hell hope this does get off the ground. groups are fun ^.^

Midnight said:
Well, I certainly as hell hope this does get off the ground. groups are fun ^.^
;nod nod;

I put up a small skeleton for everyone to make a profile with ^^'​

Played By: BTL
Name: Rai Tokusho
Alliance: Soul reaper
Sword's Name: Raikou Kiji
Special: The scarf you see about him is his Zampak’to (( It is a constant release )). The cloth literally turns into lightning and works like a whip and as a projectile weapon. This can be used in several different ways.
Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr268/misamisa_2009/42w3al2.jpg">http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr26 ... 2w3al2.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Other: Rai is an new Assistant captain. He is rather intimidated by most people since they’ve been Captains and Assistant captains much longer than him. He fells like almost out of place since he due to his lack of experience.

Well, for my first character.

Name: Kaiten Tokoyami
Alliance: Gotai 13/ Captain of the Black ops devision
Sword's Name: Tenshi no Kage
Special: In it's initial release the twin blades feed into Kaiten's arms, becoming gauntlets with razor sharp fingers. These gauntlets have a blade extension running from the forearm up to the shoulder, allowing Kaiten to block attacks with his forearms and utilize faster attacks when in hand to hand. On command the blade can also form a punch dagger for a quick assault. The blades power lies in shadow, giving Kaiten the ability to animate shadows to his whim, using his own shadow as an extension of his body and even using them as weapons. He also has a Bankai form, but keeps it a secret for the most part.
Appearance: To be filled out.
Other:

Wow I'm quite glad I didn't go with the other version of my swords released form; It's quite similare to your idea Midnight. (( Minus the shadow manipulation mind you ))

Well, it isn't his only one, but it is my favorite ^.^
I have that versions Bankai worked out too.
I am trying to find a picture of a similar weapon so there is no misconceptions about it.

^^''
I updated the first page. I will be posting my own profiles soon xD​

Prolly should of looked around more. I'm in.

;hugs luna;

I still need to get this one up and running though... x3​

Re: Hm.. What about something with Bleach? (v1.2)

Can't wait to see your profies Kingsy

Name: Lin Otnu Known as Seu to those who known him well.
Alliance: Soul Reapers, is a captain.
Sword's Name: å£?æ»?ç??なæ??é?? (if anyone can find me a dictionary or something else to help with translating my character's sword into english writing then thank you :p- it means Crippling Darkness)
Special: Turns into wisps of darkness that have the ability to drag others down- 'binding' them instantly to the floor, is much stronger than kidos that bind other's bodies.
Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/ShadowBlazie0013/Anime%20Guys/l_70335967e80f728b29ec3f7be2b1220a.jpg">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/ ... b1220a.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Other: He has an unruly laid back nature that gets on the other's nerves when he grows horribly lazy. Needs to be 'kicked in the pants' to actually do something.

Name: Z aka. Zero
Alliance: Neutral
Sword's Name: Hasn't been discovered yet
Special: Hasn't been discovered yet
Appearance: You'll see in the first post. XD
Other: Tends To loose self control when he smells blood.

EDITED. since I messed up XD

Our characters have the same ability

Changed it.. I need to think up what the hell his special will be... so for now.. no special XD​

Hmm, can I still be the incredibly violent and anarchy wishing dude? I had an idea for him..

;thinking; mmmm... I think I know who you're talking about... but its better if you're your own character :p
Since everyone is an original here.
You could make a character like him
(is I misread this horribly sorry)

Just make sure to make a profile :D

Kenny?

Naw, not him.

..Although he is incredibly awesome. It is an OC. Just wondering if I could.

Name: Tsubaki Shikimori
Alliance: Soul Reaper
Sword's Name: Masumune
Special: Shift(Can turn into numerous elements depending on the surface it scratches it changes not only in element but kind of weapon. Ex: Rock=Hammer Fire=whip Ice=Blade)
Bankai: Copy(Is able to mimic the opponents special ability/Bankai)
Extra: Flash step+Kido
Appearance:
ainme-samurai_girl.jpg

Other: Tsubaki is an excellent master of Flash Step and Kido, however she is not apart of the Kido Corps. Instead, Shigekuni Yamamoto-GenryÅ«sai, the leader of the Gotei thirteen assigned her to a squad that was unheard of. She was the leader of Squad Zero: A well kept secret among the soul society. They were a squad consisting of criminals that were only allowed to roam free for any emergency back up situation. Her lieutenant served under her for several years, but she left, claiming the job was too difficult and scary, and ever since then Tsubaki has refused to trust any lieutenant that is assigned to take the girls place. Ultimately, she ends up without one, deeming everyone she sees unworthy. Her idol is Yoruichi Shihōin despite her treason against the soul society.​

Back
Top Bottom