Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rules & Tips - đź“•

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

Fueled
Rules
> All characters are and appear 18+ Other than nonsexualized NPCs.
> Must be active. Let's try to not leave people hanging for too long. Communicate if you need more time than usual.
> You are allowed to double post if not interacting (e.g. Nothing exciting is going on in the grasslands, so you post again later to go to the city where there are more players).
> At least a solid paragraph is required.
> Respect partner(s)' limits and site rules.
> RP Etiquettes are required. Such as, no godmod and try to be fair.
> RPers are required to make their own monsters, loot, location details, and dungeons.
> Stick to your class. However, items/equipment can give you abilities out of your class.
> Remember, die in the game, it will be unpleasant, but you will revive.
> Keep an eye out for Yellow in all threads, which will be a GM announcement or post.
> Writers must have a basic sense of how MMORPGs (or even RPGs such as Elder Scrolls) are played.

Tips
> If you are feeling overwhelmed, lost, or confused, reach out to me. I'm here to help.
> If something is bothering you, tell me. I want to try to fix it within reason.
> Have a suggestion or a great idea? Please let me and the group know.

> Nerd stats are not a requirement, but they are respected. ;P
> I encourage smaller groups within the larger group. Don't be shy to break off.
> I might come off as strict, but only about the foundation. Try to not overthink and have fun.
> If you feel lost in posts that aren't directed to you, it is okay to have tunnel vision.
> @ people if you need to draw attention or you are interacting for the first time.
> Don't let your creativity go forgotten! Submit locations you made to the location thread.
> It can be helpful to go back and edit your character profile as you level so you and others can keep track.

> X Time then Skip Rule: I recommend adding this rule if your partner/party needs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom