Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Forced and twisted bimbofication. Turn me into your perfect Barbie!

BimboDoll

Moon
I’m a barbie girl, in a barbie world

Hi, thank you for clicking on my prompt.
If you couldn’t guess by my username, I’m looking for a bimbofication story. That being said, I will not exclude other ideas. I’m always happy to brainstorm, chat and come up with lots of other interesting, smutty and sexy stories to play out.

My main focus however will be on bimbofication, preferably forced or non-con.
Personally, I’m on the “rougher, darker” side of kinks and roleplays. I’m a huge sucker for non-con, abuse, humiliation, etc. even though I don’t mind going for a more consensual play, I’m not particularly a fan of Vanilla.

With that information on the table I’d like to propose a plot, which is open for some tweaking of course. Or, if you have any other plot you’re dying to play out, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m happy to think along!

Plot! <3

My story revolves around me, a student with high hopes for the future. Not necessarily a popular girl or anything, but a friend to all. Straight A’s on my test, sweet and kind, perhaps a little naive.
(either this, or entirely opposite. With me being a spoiled, bratty bitch)

one day after school my (uncle) (your character is up for discussion) picks me up from school, which is weird. Contact with him and my parents has been slim. However, he claims my dad asked him to take me to the dentist for my appointment, since he needed to work.
My dentist appointment, isn’t until next week, but I assume nothing. For all I know it’s being rescheduled for today.

The moment where I step into the car, the plot gets dark. He’s obviously not going to take me to the dentist.
I soon start to notice that we’re passing the dentist and eventually leave town, which makes the situation suspicious.
I slowly start to ask questions, more and more, starting to get on my uncle’s nerves, until he snaps.

One thing leads to another and I’m in the back of the trunk gagged, bruised and sobbing as I’m being moved to an isolated location somewhere in the middle of nowhere. I’m about the spend the rest of my miserable life as my uncle’s housewife and plaything.

Now, where does the bimbofication come in, you may ask? Obviously my pictures are most likely spread across the media, as my parents are desperately trying to find me. It’s only logical that I can’t keep looking like that. I need to be unrecognizable.

And what better way than a set of giant new breasts, some lip filler and ass enhancement. Rework my face a little, dye my hair and voila, your classic, streetcorner, fake, plastic, cheap Barbiedoll. Now how he’ll make this happen if up for a debate. Does he hire a bunch of blackmarket surgeons, or does he tie me to his kitchen counter and use his own creativity?

After a new look, a new identity follows. Fake papers and documentation, so he can legally marry me, turning me into his slutwife. Who knows, perhaps he can even reach back to my parents and introduce me to them as his new wife.
Surely they wouldn’t like the fact that I look like a hooker, but they won’t suspect a thing. And my uncle, or should I say husband, will make sure I keep my mouth shut about everything and just enjoy the nice dinner with his family.

Information

Alright, that’s about it. It’s twisted, I know. And I also know that this isn’t for everyone. I’m happy to change aspects or even create other plots. Point is, I’m open for a lot of kinks. in my opinion this plot can get as extreme and dark as possible, within the guidelines of course, yet I have to find the right partner.

Also, a little about myself to wrap this entire thing up.
I’m a detailed writer, writing around 2-3+ paragraphs. I have many kinks and it’s save to say that I’m almost limitless.

Hope to see you soon.
Kisses~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom