Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Fantasy 'Bad Ends' w/ Monster Boys & Monster Hunter Beasts {Noncon Ahoy!}

Dark Sable

Planetoid
dungeon fun

Oi! I'm Sable. Here's my fucked up search thread.​

I'll make this easy. You know Monster Girl Quest? Of course you do. Okay, you probably do. Guy goes on adventure, gets raped by lovely, sexy monster ladies, game over. I want that, but with guys. Lots of monster boys to fuck the bajeezus out of some adventuring men. Maybe my gentlemen are dungeon delvers. Maybe they're on a holy quest. Maybe they're innocent villagers going to the well for a bucket of water. Who knows?

We can pair off just one at a time or I can play a bunch of dudes in a party watching their friends get dragged away. (Not looking for all of them in a harem or something - I want to play different dudes against different monster boys.)

Ultimately, I want them to have a 'bad end', just like the game, except no death or vore. Just used for hours or days or months on end, somehow nourished by his abductor's cum. Don't worry, we don't have to play them over and over again, but the assumption is there. We can play the first scene or two and a 'fully corrupted' scene or something. Seriously, the scenes don't even need to be that long. When we're done with them, we can move onto another hapless guy.

My characters will be intelligent, strong, or any other capable description - I try to keep them from being 2D, despite their inevitable fate. Typically, I enjoy playing lean, muscular men, but tell me if you have a preference for something else.

As I had a thread up for m/f, please specify for m/m.

Scifi settings work for alien boys.

MONSTER HUNTER EXCEPTION: I know just the basics about the game, but I have an intense love for most of the monster designs I've seen. I'd be down for some monster boys made from them, or to just have the straight up monsters themselves. I love most things from Abjanath to Zamtrios. There are some I don't care for, like Kecha Wacha, but down to discuss those.

Non-Con
He's not going to want it, but that's okay. He'll learn to love it.

Corruption
Just like the game, I want him to give into it, too.

Body Types
I like muscular men and femboys too.

Taking Control?
I don't want you to have to play dom all the time, but I want my men in precarious noncon situations. How do we get around this? Aphrodisiacs. Maybe the monster boy's lure is aphrodisiacs, and it throws my man into a heat. What is he gonna' do except take a little control? If you like to play dom all the time, let me know, and we can nix this. If you like this idea, let me know, and we'll keep it!

Affectionate Dirty Talk
All things considered, this is probably the weird one. Have your monster tell him how good he feels as his perfect personal little cock sleeve.

what i do like
Alarune (Plant monster boys)
Angels
Arachnids (Spider, scorpion)
Cats
Cursed Weapons
Demons
Dragon men
Harpies
Insectoids (Preying Mantis, Centipede)
Lamia
Mimics
Sea Creatures (Mermen, mersharks, leviathans, sirens, eels, jellyfish, clams, etc.)
Slime Boys
Slug Boys
Taurs (Centaurs, minotaurs, etc.)
Wolves

I could go on and on. If it can be made into a cute, sexy man, I am totally into it. Just ask!

what i don't like
Apes
Fugly monsters
Feral animals
Goblins
Orcs
Pigs

rules

1. I am not my character. You are not doing these things 'to me' and I'm not doing these things 'to you'.
2. I'll likely be able to post every day to every few days, except on weekends.
3. I like description and I ask you be able to provide it.
4. Private Messages only please.
5. Idk, I feel like there should be a fifth one, so here's a placeholder.

prompts

1. A group of pirates shipwreck on an island, with one by one slowly vanishing.
2. A thief steals from a drider and ends up with a belly full of eggs.
3. A warlock is 'cleansed' by an angel.
4. A blind prince faces down a basilisk.
5. An adventurer is corrupted by a cursed blade.
6. A new monster rancher gets a little in over his head. (Maybe like Stardew Valley, but with monsters. More long term with one guy.) CRAVING!
- For more information, see my other thread here. While it is mxf, I'm looking for the same premise for mxm.​

That's all for now! Message me and let's get plotting. :>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom