Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Heroines [M&M3e] (NSFW) - Freedom College Gymnasium

One of Gina's hands reflexively smooths down the front of her white T-shirt, checking to ensure it hadn't come off with the hoodie now hanging from the brutish slavemaster's hand. My phone is still in one of those pockets, Gina thinks. She can't even call 911 if she gets away, now, not that that looks likely in itself.

"If it's so good, let me keep running!" Gina calls out desperately, turning to run for the far orange doors. Even as she moves, she feels sickening dread within her stomach. He'd caught up to her so easily, and she has nowhere to go. She doesn't even know the layout of this building; she's running blind.

I'm not going to make it.

Athletics check to run faster: 0! Failing with distinction!

Last edited:
The archer turns her attention to the interior of the hall once more as Kaylee flees out the door behind her. She fits the notch of an arrow against her string, draws back the bow and fires another arrow at the much-beleaguered Becca.

Die Roll: 17 + 4 = 21, a hit.
DC 15 Dodge Check
Snare Effect

1st Degree: Hindered and Vulnerable
2nd Degree: Defenseless and Immobilized

Meanwhile, in the hallway, the Brute easily closes the distance on a clearly-tiring Gina, tossing her hoodie to one side.

"Little thing pretty underneath. Good."

He grabs for her again.

Die Roll: 12 + 4 = 16, a hit.

Opposed Strength vs. Strength or Dodge (Gina's Choice)
His Strength Roll: 16 + 4 = 20.

1st Degree: Gina is Restrained (Hindered, Immobile, and Vulnerable)
2nd Degree: Gina is Bound (Defenseless, Immobile, and Impaired)

Clearly learning his lesson from the last attempt, the Brute takes the extra second to overbear Gina. His arm reaches out past her and wraps around her neck, catching her in a chokehold. With a "Ghakk--!", Gina's feet sweep off the floor and never come down as the Brute easily lifts her up against his chest. Her legs kick futilely as her fingers dig into his forearm, her breath reduced to panicked squeaks.

With a kick that turned more into a flop, she rolled to her side, the arrow that had been coursing for her, ricocheted off the slick flooring and rocketed over her, one of the thin tendrils waving from it, grazed her hip, but unable to gain purchase before the projectile was away from her. It was like being assaulted by the Three Stooges, only there were more of them, and less skill. It could have been funny in another light, one where she was watching rather than participating. Kaylee had made it outside, though it was anyone's guess what was going on with that car alarm. Becca was stupid, she should just lay here, maybe she had done enough. "Nope, worthless," Becca lay there gasping, then she began to laugh. "God, do you realize how badly you have choked here? Three girls, giving you this much trouble? Maybe you should be the one wearing the panties." Her incredulous tone was all acting, and probably not great, but he was off balance to begin with. She needed a second to catch her breath, she needed to keep them from doing more to others, perhaps a trick from Marty McFly. "Is that pink frillies peeking out of your shorts?" She burst out laughing and pointing at his crotch.

"Fuck you, bitch," the Mace Wielder growls.

He looks like he wants nothing more in the world than to take another swing at Becca, but forces himself to turn and head for the exit through which Kaylee fled. He moves in rapid hops, accompanied by the sound of whirring machinery. He scans the lot as he bursts through the doors, but he doesn't need the scanners built into his cybernetic eye to find her cursing her luck at the flashing Prius.

He leaps over to land next to her, swinging one of his crackling maces.

Die Roll: 12 + 5 (skill) - 3 (Power Attack) = 14, a hit.

Kaylee, make a DC 23 Resistance Check vs. Damage.

Rolled a 8. Don't know what that means, but obviously not good.

Whirling as Mace Windbag comes flying (or quasi-flying) out of the gym to land next to her, Kaylee gives out a yelp of surprise, which quickly turns into a grunt as his mace catches her in the side and knocks her back and to the ground. Urk!

Sure, Kaylee's a defiant type, but she's also not stupid. This guy can clearly catch her no matter how far she runs, and another knock like that last one will put her down anyhow.

Gasping for breath she clutches at her stomach, "I ... I ... sur-surrender ..." Using her right arm to prop herself up, she continues, "... there's no ... need for vi ... violence."

Despite the pain, Kaylee tries to make herself look too sincere to hit.

The woman with the blowpipe approaches Becca where the battered-but-not-beaten woman struggles to recover.

She loads another dart and, without a word, fires it at Becca. This one looks different from the last, and would deliver an electrical shock like the maces.

Die roll: 11 + 4 (skill) = 15, a hit

Make a DC 20 check against Damage (Becca is currently at -3 for the check)

No no no no no! Gina thrashes with wild abandon in the brute's grip, mortal terror lending her unexpected strength and energy. She whacks at his sides with her fists and tries to kick down at his legs with her feet, but there is no precision or focus in her panic, only wild and easily ignored impacts. This can't be happening! I can't die like this!

Finally, however, she gets a lucky shot in. In an attempt to grab leverage, she swings a hand back over her shoulder, fingers wide and grasping at his head. Instead, she misjudges the distance and drives her middle finger into one of the brute's eyes instead. He flinches, giving Gina just a half-second to pry his arm out enough to slip free. Gina drops to the floor and stumbles forward, almost falling on her face, staggering towards the closest door. She doesn't know where she's going or if she's running into a trap. She has no plan in mind except to put anything possible between herself and him.

"Help meeee!" she screams, her cry trailing off into sobs.

Athletics check to escape the grab, with a -2 impaired penalty: 14, just barely a success.

Gina moves half her speed away from the brute.

As the woman with the blowpipe approached, Becca snickered. Looked like they weren't going to give her that break. "So, what's it like fishing for this fool?" Without a word, inevitability approached, and Becca decided she would not take it lying on her back. So, she rolled over... to flop onto her face. Well, if they were going to do this, she would show them her ass one last time. Papa would be proud, and Mema would be apoplectic, how rude.

In the gymnasium, the archer stalks over to the fallen Becca. With no small measure of frustration and satisfaction, she jabs the fallen girl with a tangled arrow.

“Time is ticking,” she says. “Let’s get this one to the van. Gilga can take the fallen one when he gets back with the runner.”

Against an unmoving target, the tendrils actually do their job. Thing steel bands whip out to wrap around Becca’s wrists and thighs, pinning her hands near her knees.

Outside, the Mace Wielder narrows his eyes as he approaches Kaylee. He decides to take her at her word, clipping one of his maces to his belt.

“Don’t give me any more trouble, and this will all be over soon,” he snarls.

He would attempt to grab Kaylee’s arm. If she doesn’t resist him, he would drag her with him. He wouldn’t head back into the gym, however, but rather around the back of it where a large white van is waiting with open back doors.

Gina Dashes, screaming, through a door to find herself in a classroom. Before she has a chance to look for someplace to hide, the Brute crashes the door open.

“Enough running!” He roars, veins standing out on his neck. “Surrender to Gilga! Submit to Gilga’s strength! Or suffer his wrath!”

Though his words are simple, his stance and the sheer strength rippling from him are not.

Die Roll: 12 + 8 (intimidate) = 20.

Gina is Impaired (-2 to all checks) until the end of his next round from his intimidation attempt.

"Yes, sir. I know better than to mess with someone as strong as you." Kaylee sees no reason to agitate the fellow. That mace *hurt*, but at least they seemed willing to keep her ... well, more comfortable than the rest of their quarry anyhow. She casts her eyes down, as if defeated. And that's fair enough, because she kinda was. That being said, she's not completely ruling out the ability to make a renewed break for it if Mace Windbag went back inside or something. And that's not something she could do if she was knocked out, tranq'd or tangled. Sure, it wasn't likely, but it was a better chance than the others had. Poor Becca.

Maybe she could even try to figure out where the van was taking them.

A classroom?! Gina looks around, but there's only one way door, and it leads right back to the brute. She could go for a window, but there's no way she could open one and climb out before she's grabbed. She gambled and lost; there is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. She whirls around as the brute roars behind her, her hands coming up defensively as a whimper involuntarily escapes from her lips.

"W-wait, please," she pleads, cowering behind a desk. "Please don't kill me! My family's rich, they'll pay you! I'm friends with the Atom family! I - I - I grant wishes!"

The Mace Wielder seems to find a bit more of the calm control of the guy who had stormed into the gym by Kaylee's words. Some of the fury he felt from Becca's jab remained, but he was feeling better about himself. When they reached the back, open doors of the van, Kaylee would see that the interior walls were fitted with chains and shackles.

"Now, you're not going to give me any trouble, are you? I'm just going to get you settled into the van and then go back and clean up that mess in the gym."

With his grip on her arm, he would try to pull her up into the interior of the van with him and then press her back against one of the walls.

Escape attempt against his resting STR of 11 if she wants to try and pull away.

The Brute gives Gina a wide grin as he looks at her across the desk. The smile broadens as she finishes her desperate plea.

"Gilga just have one wish," he says as he approaches. "Little thing comes with Gilga. Then Gilga no hurt."

With the casual ease of a man pushing open a door, the Brute pushes on the side of the desk, sending it flying across the room away from them. He narrows his eyes, and holds a hand out toward Gina.

Meanwhile, back in the gymnasium, the archer moves to the fallen Lily and drops an arrow on her, entangling the prone girl in tight steel lines. The woman with the blowgun heads into the hallway where the Brute and Gina fled.

In the distance, anyone conscious would hear the sound of sirens beginning to approach.

Pull away? The guy can hop most of the length of the gymnasium in a single bound. Getting away for five seconds - even ten or twenty - doesn't really buy Kaylee anything except another blow from that mace and much rougher treatment from there on out.

If those sirens were practically on them, that would be a different story. The kind of thing where even a ten second stall could be decisive. But speaking of stall, maybe if she can avoid the shackles for a minute or two ...

"Oh! You're quite strong." As she is pulled up into the van, Kaylee clutches at the man's arm for support, leaning against him. "Sorry, I'm so clumsy when I'm ..." she lets her eyes run over the man's outfit, making sure to get caught looking. It was ludicrous attire of course, but as long as Kaylee can keep from laughing, that's really all she needed. "... distracted."

She breaths out a little sigh, "I don't watch the news much, or I'd know you. The press -loves- powerful supervillains." Giving a timid little laugh, the cheerleader rambles on, "I suppose I'm not one to talk - given my last few boyfriends. Why do I always go for the badasses, the rebels, the ... ohmigod! I'm such an idiot - listen to me babble like you're my therapist. Sorry ... stressful situation and all that." Hopefully that's enough to plant a seed of ego-swelling pride in the fellow. It was a load of crap of course. Her tastes ran to hunks up and down the good/bad spectrum, and therapy was bullshit. If you could figure out your problems talking to someone, then you could figure your problems out by bottling them up inside and putting on a undaunted face. That was the healthy, strong way to go about things.

As he pushes her back, she clutches at his arm again, but clearly not an escape attempt as she lets the villain hem her in, so her only way out would be through him. And a little slip of a girl like her was hardly going to pull that off. "Cuffs? Are those really necessary? I'll be good." Her eyes trace over his figure again, "Assuming you want me to be."

Dice roll 17 + 1 Presence; Possible +5 attractiveness?

Last edited:
As crazy as it sounds, Gina is about to submit to the brute. It seems insane to trust him, but what choice does she have? She has no chance of escaping him and absolutely no chance of fighting him. Maybe he really won't hurt her. She swallows hard, summoning the courage to reach out and take his hand.

Then she hears the sirens. Oh god, please. They're almost here. All she needs to do is buy a couple minutes. Maybe even less. Come on, Gina. You're smart, aren't you? And he's so dumb. He's even doing the thing where he refers to himself in the third person. You can do this. You have to do this.

"B-but - I'm scared," Gina says, shrinking back behind another desk. "How do I know you - uh, know Gilga won't hurt me? How can I be sure?"

Deception roll to buy time: 17

In the van, the Mace Wielder is clearly not immune to cheerleader's wiles. A shiver runs through his body as she clutches at his arm. He lets out a sound like a growl as his eyes take in the sight of her body.

"Oh, you haven't missed anything yet, but those news reporters will definitely be talking about me, about the mighty Tishtrya after today."

When his eyes return to hers, he holds her gaze intently. His other hand comes out, moving to wrap around her waist and draw her in close to him.

"And they'll have definitely heard of you, too. I hope you meant it when you said you didn't mind being a bad girl.

In the gymnasium, the archer, returns to Becca. Stronger than she looks, she still has to half-drag and half-carry the bound nuisance toward through the orange doors and then out toward the back exit to the parking lot where the van waits.

The fox-woman in yellow latex continues to scream silently under the effects of the post.

In the hallway, the woman with the blowpipe sees no obvious sign of where Gina and Gilga have gone.

"Gilga! Where are you?" she calls out.

That sound reaches the room where Gina hides behind another desk as the brute stalks toward her. A little frown flitters across Gilga's face.

"Gilga here!" he bellows out, then focuses on Gina. "Gilga not want hurt. Just get girl back to van. Take girl to boss."

As the villain pulls her close, Kaylee gets an idea. "Oh ... you're such a bad boy ..." One arm lifts, laying over his right shoulder. Other hand moves to his side, her fingers - thanks to the fellow's ridiculously impractical uniform - making contact with bare skin.

"So ..." lithe fingers trace along the contours of Maceman's flank, "... very ..." over his shoulder, Kaylee's other hand slides to the back of his head, fingers skimming along the smooth latex (assuming it's a full hood he's wearing, if not, they run through his hair). Blue eyes dip for a moment, breaking contact to ogle him, before returning. A whiff of breathiness crawls into her voice, "... very ..." Kaylee begins to press forward, a little more to the right than the left. Coaxing, manipulating ... using the gentlest of force to turn the immovable object. Just need his wrist near that shackle. Any appendage and any shackle, will do, really.

Eyes peering into his, her head moves, beginning to close the distance, svelte body pressing lightly, but insistently. Just a little more ... "... naughty." Lips press forward, seeking his. One final distraction, hopefully enough for her to fasten the shackle.

The die says 12. If this is a social check, I guess +6?

Goddammit! Gina's eyes dart towards the entrance to the classroom. She doesn't even know who this other woman is - the archer, the one with the blowgun, or possibly even the one in the latex - but she's probably not as dumb as Gilga. You don't need much, just a bit of time. Say something. Say anything!

"Thank you, Gilga. For - for not wanting to hurt me." One of Gina's hands extends slightly towards Gilga plaintively, but still well out of reach. "But what if your boss hurts me? I'm scared. You don't want your boss to hurt me, do you, Gilga?"

In the van, Tishtrya is completely swept up in Kaylee's advances. He croons softly as her hands play across his body. His hands comes up to pull down the mask that covers his face, moaning as he frees his lips to accept the arrival of hers. His body is tense as she glides lightly against him with hers, his excitement plain in the quivering of his flesh and the growth straining against his trousers. Completely unaware of her intentions, he lets her gentle manipulations draw his hand into place. His eyes go wide when the shackle suddenly closes shut around his wrist.

"What the hell?" he gasps in surprise. He drives his knee up in a kick toward Kaylee.

Opposed check, Kaylee's Deception vs. Tishtrya's Insight.
12-18 vs. 6, results in the successful deception with the cuff.

Tishtrya is Restrained to an immobile object, leaving him Immobile and Vulnerable (half defenses).

The kick. Die Roll: 13 + 2 (Fighting) = 15, a hit.
Kaylee makes a DC 16 Resistance Check vs. Damage (subtract 1 from the roll for the previous bruise outside).

In the classroom with Gina, Gilga looks stricken by the scared girl's suggestion.

"No. No hurt. Boss make girl pretty and happy, like Gilga's pretty fox."

The blowpipe wielder steps into the room, having run to get there.

Outside, there is the sound of crashing cars. One police car is visible from inside the back of the van, two officers unconscious in the front seat as it slams into the wall of the school. Another hits a parked car in the parking lot. One of the sirens goes silent. The other continues to blare, though with an obviously partially broken quality.

Dice roll 9 - 1 = 8 vs DC 16, Fail by two degrees; Kaylee is Staggered

Kaylee gives Tishy a parting wave, "Sorry, stud. Nothing personal. You're plenty cute, but I gotta run if I don't wanna get haul- ... urk!" As the man's knee finds her solar plexus, Kaylee doubles over. She's got to get out of here now before he takes her down!

Staggering out the back of the van, she falls to the ground, unable to stand. Crap, crap, crap! Got to get away before the rest of the gang gets here. Groaning, she attempts to crawl behind the van, at least hoping to cut off line of sight from the gym. Maybe she can catch her breath back there.

Gina's eyes gravitate towards the blowgun wielder for a moment, a sinking feeling in her stomach. She's probably not as dumb as Gilga, but there's a chance she'll sit back and follow his lead. The sirens sound so close now. Even if they grab me now, the cops will stop them before they leave, right? she thinks. Am I going to make it?

Every second she can steal may make the difference. "But what's going to happen to your old fox, Gilga?" Gina asks. "Are you going to rid of her? Will you get rid of me? I - I don't even see your fox here, Gilga, did you get rid of her already?"

Suddenly, she hears a crash from outside. She jumps, arms held defensively in front of her chest. One of the sirens goes silent, while the other whoops in a painful, dying sound. What the fuck was that?! she thinks. Did they crash? Did they have to ram their vehicle to stop them from escaping? There's still more cops, right? They're going to save me, aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom