Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking For a Long Term RP Partner (Gay/Vers)

fairlymodern

Meteorite
Hi, my name's Muse. Here are some things I have to offer as an experienced RPer:
  • I'm an experienced roleplayer with several years under my belt
  • I'm good with communicating frequently and often. If you're interested in trying something that you don't see is on the 'No' category of my F-List or I haven't mentioned being against, I'll be sure to talk it out with you
  • I will you treat you with respect. The kind of RPs I do in my opinion are things we should be collaborating on. We're both there to have a good time so I'm very willing to work with you and give you the respect you deserve as a collaborator.
  • I respond and engage very quickly and often. If I'm available to RP I'll be sure to tell you and whenever I can even if you're inactive after replying, I'll be sure to give a post that you can respond to when you're able.
  • I offer good, well written smut that you can read here as well as here and here (though do note the last one is a het fic written as commission).
  • I'm sure so long as you treat me the same way I treat you, we'll do great together. I like to not just treat RP partners as people I write smut with but actual human beings, I'd love to get to know you as a person and become your friend.

Here's what I expect from a potential new partner:
  • Have legible grammar and syntax. I'm not looking for absolute perfection, but if I can't read what you're saying and you're consistently giving me a lot that I can't play off of, I'm not interested.
  • Please post in the third person. I'm not the pickiest about formatting but I'm uninterested in writing in second/first with fellow characters.
  • I'm not expecting full essays but I would like about a paragraph length of text per posts.
  • Be willing to improvise and collaborate with me. We share joint halves of the narrative and if we'd like to discuss how we'd like for things to go beforehand that's fine, but please don't expect that exclusively your fantasies, characters, scenarios and kinks are going to be on full display. I maintain and expect to be able to reasonably compromise or work in my own ideas just as much as you are.
  • Do not have characters that are underdeveloped or uninteresting. I am not interested in engaging with characters that are overpowered, unflawed, never change or show emotion/weakness unless that's something we've agreed on happening for the sake of a particular sexual fantasy. That is uninteresting and poor writing. I am interested in characters that act like people (even if they aren't actually human), and that means having flaws and vulnerabilities.
Here's what I'm interested in:

Obviously I have my F-List that you can look at anytime to see if we have anything in common, but for a shorter run down so you don't have to scroll and check, here are some of my bigger kinks/fantasies/'genres' that work for me that I've done in the past:
  • Furry
  • Human
  • Incest (Sibling Lean)
  • Modern Day
  • Fantasy
  • College
  • Supernatural (not the show, the Genre)
  • Sci-Fi
  • Trans-Men (men who identify as male but were female at birth, and thus still have a vagina)
  • Masculine Men/Feminine Men/Tops/Bottoms/Vers, etc. I am fine with playing either but like variety, I would not like to exclusively play either
  • Romance (I love smut but I also love well written relationships and sincere affection between two characters)
Some important things to note that I'm not okay with:
  • I am not interested in roleplaying smut with Female characters, I do MxM mostly but I am okay with experimenting with Mx Non-Binary
  • I'm not okay with gore/scat/body horror or excessive violence
  • I do not tolerate blatant Homophobia/Racism or hate speech of any kind, roleplaying those situations is possible but something to delicately navigate if it is brought up
  • Excessive lead up to Smut. I am fine with writing PwP although I prefer to give context and even 'downtime' between writing erotic material to develop characters, the world they live in and their relationships. However this does not mean I am interested in writing a full length novel between erotic scenes. I'm primarily interested in writing smut and would like for that to be the main object of focus in RPs, not something to sideline.
  • Colabbing with Minors. I am on this site to roleplay gay sexual situations with fictional characters. If I discover that you've violated this site's policy and that you are a minor, I will immediately stop roleplaying with you because that is inappropriate.
If you're interested and feel like you won't have issue with those requirements, feel free to respond to this thread or PM me directly. I have a discord where I prefer to rp for the sake of formatting and ease.

Back
Top Bottom