Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Cheating on the Boyfriend!

blondebentover

Planetoid
I've really been into the idea of cheating on boyfriend with a much stronger sexier bull. The idea of cheating gets me off and I want to take it to roleplay.

Looking for this in a few different ways:

1) Looking for someone to play the boyfriend that gets cheated on. You are the boyfriend that is in constant denial about any infidelity, despite all the evidence. You believe my lies and excuses and always let me walk all over you instead of just admitting to yourself that you know what's really going on behind closed doors. You wish things to go back to how they were when we first started dating, and is the type to beg and forgive me whenever I put pressure on you. You are someone that I get to walk over again and again and again :)

2) You are the pent up and angry boyfriend. You know deep down that I'm cheating, but just can't find any proof. You are snoopy and determined to gather some kind of clue to throw it back in my face. You care more about catching me almost than anything. You are past the point of trying to fix this relationship and just looking for the truth. The trouble is, I just always seem to be one step ahead having fun and cleaning up my mess ;)

3) You are the insane alpha male that I crave. Someone with the body of a god. Incredible height, great muscles, fit body, and insanly huge cock! You don't care that I'm cheating on my boyfriend and love sneaking away with me into all sorts of corners to fuck! Can also play as multiple guys that I hook up with! :)

Kinks: BBC, cheating, unrealistic cock sizes, slutty outfits, sloppy blowjobs, drama, gangbangs, characters plots and planning.

Limits: Illegal ages, bathroom play, blood play, animals, incest, pregnancy

DM me if interested! :)

Back
Top Bottom