Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Lynnette's Current Hunt for boys smooching boys

Lynnette

There's not enough car batteries in the ocean.
Lynnette's Current Hunt for boys smooching boys... Or something like that
spacer.png

My reply length: 3-10 paragraphs typically
My Literacy: Solid - Few typos, generally good grammar.
My preferred character build: Twinkish to muscular
My preferred position: Switch - Will vary a bit for each prompt

Preferred partner reply length: 2+ Full paragraphs.
Preferred partner Literacy: Decent - Should be readable and without too many typos.
Preferred partner character build: Twinkish and up, not actively looking for full femboy at the moment.
Preferred partner position: Switch - Will vary a bit for each prompt

Please note that an update in this thread does not equal that I'm looking for things posted in other threads of mine.
If this thread was bumped, it was because I am specifically looking for MxM at the moment.

Introductions
Watch me make this thread completely impossible to read because I put too much effort into formatting and too little into making it actually readable. My name is Lynnette.
Anyway, call me Lynn (No color necessary). I'm soon to be 30 at the time of writing, work in the tech industry in the middle-managerest middle-manager role imaginable, and come from Norway. In my spare time, I shoot gunz (with a Z, of course), work out, and... Do computery stuff. Watch some anime, read some smutty manga, play games, you name it. I've been writing for... Over ten years now, the years are honestly just melting together and I have no clue anymore, might be inching closer to 15 years when I think about it.

To give a bit of my character, I'll now present a couple of hot takes;

Coal is good! The only way coal could be better is if it was dirtier!
The car-battery population in your local lake or ocean is diminishing. Together, we can solve this terrible crisis.
I don't understand Genshin Impact, but the boys are cute.

Lastly for introductions, yes, I did just make a couple random words orange for no real reason. They're not links or anything, I just thought it looked cool. Orange is such a cool color, definitely in the top 10 colors. Might've made you click though lel gottem L+Ratio+No cap

What I like, and what I don't
To kick things off, the one thing that I love more than absolutely anything, what will make me adore you, might even get me to lick your feet, is a good introduction. I'm sorry, but I don't like it when I get a message that just says "Can I plz have ar pe?" Put some muscle into it! Let me know why you think we'd work well together, your ideas for the prompt, you name it, it's incredibly motivating when I feel the person reaching out is just as hyped for a story as I am! Also, I only do art-references, both for my character and yours. Sorry!

I'll split my kinks into three distinct categories - Enjoyable are broadly enjoyed kinks that I felt worth to bring up, the controversial are things that I might enjoy in the right story, or that would be considered red flags by some. The undesirable are things I don't enjoy at all, and won't be talked into including.

The enjoyable are as follows; Normal-ish sized dicks, anal (giving and receiving), rimming, handjobs (giving and receiving), exhibitionism/outdoors play, themes of prostitution, body hair, masculine features, sex toys.
The controversial are as follows; Footplay, CBT/Sounding (Extremely story-specific), chastity-devices, humiliation, fisting, non-con/dub-con.
The undesirable are as follows; Most of the deviantart-tier stuff, not particularly interested in bringing knives into the bedroom either. Bland/boring characterization, subs who just lie there and do fuck-all. Hyper-anything.

My F-list can be found here, can't promise it necessarily reflects my interests when writing MxM, but it's there at least.

The Prompts
Finally, I'm sure some are thinking. Anyway, I'll be sure to brand any prompts where I'm happy to switch the roles around, in the event they are specific.

Title: Through the veil, just the two of us
Setting: Dark Fantasy
Looking for: Twinkish+ switch/sub
Willing to swap roles: Yes
For whichever reason, YC finds himself far from home. Be it a journey that ended in chaos, teleportation by a cruel witch, or what have you, your character finds himself in a foreign land, in a rustic village bordering what he'd soon learn was called The Veil. A wide stretch of mountainous forrest that separated him from his home. The Veil was well-known to swallow up adventurers no matter how well-equipped, passing it alone was a suicide mission, especially for someone with hands as soft as his.

Asking around, he didn't make much progress. Either they expected pay up-front, or just outright laughed at him, claiming there was no way in hell he'd make it even halfway, even with a party of knights. As he was about to give up, someone overhearing their conversation gives him some directions, to a sellsword named Nicklas (SFW), who had - Allegedly - Crossed the veil several times smuggling wares, and that if he was serious about crossing The Veil, Nicklas was probably the only one in the village who'd consider his pleas.

Following the directions of the stranger, YC found a man matching the description, decently drunk and currently shirtless, wrestling another huge guy just outside the inn, to a crowd of onlookers. Once the dust settled and a winded but otherwise victorious Nicklas had gathered his winnings, YC made his request, to be taken across the veil, with the promise of pay once he made it home. Nicklas would admit that work had dried up recently, but seemed skeptical. But, after some deliberation, with a sly grin he added another piece to the price - As long as he could make the trip a little more "comfortable", he'd do it. The roaring laughter coming from the crowd as he made the addendum that would make any "real" man back down was unforgettable, but... Well, it seemed like Nicklas was the only true way of getting back home. Even Nicklas who'd made the deal seemed a little taken aback by YC's response, but after some deliberation, agreed.

What I'd like to see for this prompt: I'd like to see some growth between them, not just "Imma fuck ur ass boy" over and over again. I want to see some real characterization as they grow to know more about each other, share moments that aren't just fucking. For your character, what I'd like to see someone rich in theory but not so much practice, to match up against Nicklas who is very practically skilled but unlearned otherwise.

Title: All-boys academy
Setting: Modern, typical weeb-school type
Looking for: Switch, Twinkish+
Willing to swap roles: Not really relevant
What do you do when you have too much money, a puritan mind, and a complete lack of perception skills when it comes to consequence? You send your son to an all-boys academy, thinking that will help them remain healthy, focus on studying and grow up to be upstanding adults. And sure, for some it might, for others though... Not so much. At least when you don't mind looking at another guy's ass. Maybe it's the lack of women around, or maybe they were just always like that. Two boys end up getting a little more intimate than what was perhaps expected, either due to their natural attraction to the same sex, or due to the lack of intimacy altogether.

What I'd like to see for this prompt: Pretty simple and sweet roleplay, maybe some relationship drama, or some stress around being outed eventually. I wouldn't want to start this off too far back, maybe around the mark where they start experimenting with one another?

Closing notes
That about wraps this thread up. I'll be adding more stuff to it as I think of it. If you like the general vibe of a prompt but would like to see adjustments to it, don't be afraid to say so! I'm also open to other stories, so if you read that, thought "Man this Lynn-character seems to be a solid writer, but none of the stories really caught my attention", reach out! I'm sure we can figure something out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom