Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Doctor Will See You Now....(Willing to GM and run CYOA)

Doctor Love

Planetoid
Like I admitted before, I only picked the username so I could use this sleezy line. So I'm using it every chance I can!

Welcome all, I'm thankful for you clicking on this thread. It does mean a lot to me.
(Straight out of the gate I'm going to have to say this; If you're reading this, the thread is still in an eearly stage! I am going to be updating this, I got an entire folder with imagery saved I want to add. Of course that'a on my laptop, which I do not have acces to right now (classic) so bare with me for a little bit!)

On to the introduction.
My name here is Doctor Love, but unfortunatly I am not a real doctor. I'm a managing partner, which at times allows my schedule to be really open. Other times, my hands are bound (not the sexy way) and I can only manage a few responses. Time-zone E.S.T. But available all day round. Work day and night, play day and night.

I am ghost friendly. Of course, at times I will say 'no' to ideas or kinks. But that's the worst that can happen. I won't just leave you hanging whether in discussion or play state. We're all adults after all right?

I'm a male, mid to

Onto my likings, I mentioned I'm a real life dominant. My fiancé and I are happily involved in a dominant x submissive relationship and am hence not looking for any personal play.

Roleplay however, I tend towards the darker side of things. I will state I in no way condone real life situation where consent is not obvious. But, in roleplay... why not?

The dark side of the human mind... what drives one to hurt another person, what sort of dark desires roam in one's mind... and possibly why the other enjoys it (noncon can stay noncon or be enjoyed, according to my partner's desires) that is what interests me!

For now, I think I'm going to leave this short and sweet. Will soon be adding kinks and limits, some plot ideas and maybe a writing sample or too when I get to my laptop again.

However, if this little premise interests you already, do please send me a message ;).

EDIT;

Noticed the growing demand for A GM. While I'm not into dice roll style of GM'ing a story, I do love myself a fair bit of story telling and world-building.

Character creation, whether male, female, monsters etc.. all are fine by me really.

I only ask that you try and put as much detail into your responses as effort I use to create this environment for you/us.

Love using visuals btw!

Since this is a popular demand, please bring a visual referance or two of what you'd like... to...convince and inspire I suppose! :)

Currently looking for fantasy, modern or futuristic setting mostly! ♡

###
Anyone seen the new Hunger Games movie? That sure inspired some new ideas! Also the old one's at that.
###

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom