Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any [F4A] Watch That Butcher Burn [Fandom + Originals One x One Search]

Yen or Triss?

• Yennefer

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Triss

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

shandroid

Super-Earth
Hello!

This post is definitely going to be short and sweet. I've gotten the itch to start role-playing again after a slight hiatus over the last few months.

With season 2 of The Witcher out today I would definitely love to give something from the show or game a try again!

I'm also looking for something MCU related. It's been a while, but I'd like to give something a try.

I'm really only looking for something that is a bit more rapid fire in style as I do not have the mental capacity right now for something multi paragraph in length. It's not that I can't, I can when the moment calls for it, but I'm looking for something that doesn't require me hours or days to post back for.

I am looking for something with a healthy smut/story balance. Not complete smut, but a good mix of it and story. 50/50 if you will.

I'm going to require that my partner be over 21+ years old. I'm 25+ so that would just make me more comfortable.

I currently live in the CST timezone so do with thay information what you will. I really only write/communicate over Discord so that is my preferred medium. I can access it wherever I go. Please feel free to message me and we can exchange info that way.

I mainly write M/F, but am willing to definitely give M/M or F/F a try. I'm also more than willing to double (I actually prefer it we're both going to have an OC).

What I'm searching for:

\-Witcher \[Games or TV Show\]:
-(Geralt/OC)
-(Olgierd/OC)
-(Lambert/OC)
-(Jaskier/OC)
-(Triss/Female OC)

Originals (FXF or MXF):
-Vampire/Human
-Demon/Human
-Demon/Angel
-Roommates
-Best Friends

I'd also be willing to possibly do something slice of life style, but you'd have to convince me!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Please message and I will share my Discord with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom