Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to my emporium of ideas and desires... [M/F Dom/Sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaziel

Supporter
Supporter
I'll expand this later, but I have one very basic ground rule: Type well. I understand people make typos or forget how something's spelled or aren't great at writing. This doesn't mean that not capitalizing, constant bad spelling and abbreviations, and not using punctuation are okay. At least try.

Next best, I'd think, would be to list that which I have absolutely no interest in at all:
Serious Pain/Gore
Watersports
Scat
Pretty much any alternate interpretation of the two above
Death
Infantilism
Torture (as in real torture, not BDSM... that's can be fun :-D)
Vore

A few thing that I don't want those I play with to play as are either furries or full animals. I have no issues with animal-girls (as in a human with animal parts on it, like a girl with a cat tail and cat ears), but I have zero interest in fucking either an animal or a furry. I mentioned this separately than the list above because while I'm not interested in having my partner be one, I have no issues with RPing one (or a group) of them myself.

Also, while I listed death as a no, I'm not against killing my RP partner if it fits the role, but I'm not into detailing the death. For example, I list Chaos Space Marines below, and in a scenario like that at the end I'd imagine they would kill their fuck toy... because they're Chaos Space Marines, but it would be something simple like he impaled her with his daemon sword, then went on his way. Eh.

Generic pairings:
These are some generic scenes that pique my interest:

Italics will be the role I'll play. If lacking in marks, I'd play either role.

=======

Brother / Sister
Father / Daughter
Uncle / Niece
Cousin / Cousin
Babysitter / Babysat
Roommate / Roommate's Significant Other
Band member / Groupie
Boss / Secretary
Teacher / Student
Nurse / Student
Student / Student
Foreign Exchange Student / Student
Police / Criminal
Brother / Sister's friend
Brother's friend / Friend's sister
Animal(s) / Girl
Prince / Bandit
Prince / Rebel
Princess / Bandit
Princess / Rebel
Pirate / Captive
Orc (possibly a band of them) / Adventurer
Orc (possibly a band of them) / Princess
Orc (possibly a band of them) / Queen
Orc (possibly a band of them) / Elf
Elf / Human
Elf / Elf
Demon / Human
Demon / Elf
Alien / Human

Sci-Fi versions of almost any of the above

Tentacled thing / Female

The last one I was more generic than usual on since there are so many different options ranging from some sort of demonic monster to a mechanical tentacled robot.

Specific pairing or characters:

If I don’t specify a certain other character then I’m open to others, but will not accept just anyone.

Naruto:
Naruto / Ino (this one I really love, but would require a good bit of build up play since neither of them have romantic feelings for the other)
Naruto / Hinata

One Piece:
Sanji

Bleach:
Ichigo

Iron Man:
Tony Stark aka Iron Man

Spider-Man:
Peter Parker aka Spider-Man

Star Wars:
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor version)
Luke Skywalker (despite being really into incest, I have zero interest in a Luke / Leia scene… :-| )
Darth Bane

Warhammer 40,000:
Space Marine / Human (consensual)
Chaos Space Marine / Human (non-consensual)

Plots:
I've also got in mind some scenes that I've thought up of. Hopefully there will be some that are interesting:

Honey Pearl:
What if there was an amazingly potent stimulant (an "upper" in colloquial terms) that caused incredible euphoria? For 5-8 hours, depending on the person's metabolism, they would be filled with feelings of amazing well being and happiness.

But what if the drug was designed to be particularly potent in its withdrawal? The body would burn through it and within an hour of the high wearing off, withdrawal began to set in and violently so.

Let's call this drug "Honey Pearl" for its appearance, which is perfect sphere, but golden and translucent.

If an innocent girl was addicted to this substance, then slowly twisted to do more for this drug, what would she do?

That's the idea for the scene. A girl is given Honey Pearl at a party, then over a two week period, she is given it again and again, making sure to not let her feel the downsides of it, but only the euphoria.

She was willingly taken away (told if she came she would be given more Honey Pearl) to an isolated location and continued to be given more and more of the drug.

Then after two weeks, the man who's been giving her it comes in and tells her that if she wants her next dose, she must remove her top for him. Refusing him, since she's still an pure girl, he leaves. The effects of Honey Pearl begin to wear and the withdrawal sets in.

Half an hour later, he reenters giving her the same offer, and now, having experienced it, she begs for it and breaks, taking off her top, and he gives her the needed drug. Thus begins the breaking of the girl.

It starts off simple. Taking off different pieces of clothing, maybe wearing something slutty and embarrassing to such a "pure" girl, but he keeps pushing her farther, moving onto things like blow jobs, titty fucking, anal, cum facials. Occasionally she resists, not wanting to give up something, but the crushing need of more Honey Pearl breaks her in the end, making her do whatever he wants.

Finally the reason for all of this comes to light. Another man comes in with the first, and it's revealed that she's been twisted to be used as an anything-goes whore. Her dependence on Honey Pearl makes her willing to do whatever to get her next fix, and this one takes her virginity, to be followed up with more and more men as she has become a willing slave.

===================

Who thought wrestling would lead to this:
Two teenagers, an older brother and a younger sister. When they were wee children they were close, and would often play by wrestling. They continued to do this as they grew older with little issue. That was until the sister began to fill out. The brother had already hit puberty being a good 3 years older than she, but once she started becoming a woman (and quite the woman she looked to be), he started wrestling with her less and less.

The reason for this was when they would wrestle he could feel and see her features rubbing up against him, and would find himself getting hard from it. As soon as they were done wrestling (which she would often win since he would get distracted), he would rush upstairs and masturbate furiously to what he just experienced. Yet despite this, his sister never realized how them wrestling made him feel.

That was until one day when he was home alone lounging around in his boxers and a shirt. His sister burst into the house and before he could change, she started wrestling with him. Again he felt her, only this time he couldn’t hide his growing hardness with only boxers on. She then can see it and feel it and he panics. He tries to explain it, but before he can do much more than stutter and sputter, she kisses him deeply. That’s where the story really begins...

===================

There's a yellow brick road, that we follow back home:
Probably pretty obvious, but the reference to the "Yellow Brick Road" means Wizard of Oz. Was listening to Home by Breaking Benjamin last night, and the idea of a twisted version of the Wizard of Oz movie came to mind. I specify the movie because it's apparently a good bit different than the book and I've not read the book.

It would follow the general story of The Wizard of Oz, save that there would be sex (and a fair bit of it too) involved. There's the obvious scenes when one of Dorothy's new friends are introduced (gotta "oil" up the Tin Man... hur hur hur). Also before getting to the Emerald City, the trees which attack Dorothy & Co. instead rape her. While traveling through the Poppy Field, the scent gets them horny instead of sleepy.

Finally reaching the Emerald city, they are directed to the Wicked Witch of the West's castle. En route, Dorothy gets kidnapped (and raped?) by the Flying monkeys, and taken to the Witch's castle. There she is revealed to be a hermaphrodite and tries to force Dorothy to give her the Ruby Slippers by raping her.

Luckily her friends come to her rescue and they defeat the Witch. Returning to the Emerald City, the Wizard is revealed to be a normal person. He rewards the three companions, and offers Dorothy a way back to Kansas, but there is, of course, a price. He has long hidden away without getting any. If she wants to go back with him, he'll need to have a little private time with her. And after that they leave, with Dorothy waking up after falling out of the balloon and using her Ruby Slippers.

Obviously the details on this are sketchy and more work would be put into it if anyone was interested, but I'll leave that up to when someone shows interest.

Re: Welcome to my emporium of ideas and desires... [M/F Dom/

Hello, I'm very interested in roleplaying with you.
I have a character based on Wonder Woman that I'd love to use, so I'm very interested in a superhero roleplay. It'd be great if you had an OC or were willing to play as Peter Parker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom