Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Playing out a "real" relationship

Hello!

I'm looking for someone (preferably a woman) who would play out a realistic relationship from beginning to end. I am open to playing with men and women and non-binary characters.

I am imagining that we would start from the very beginning. This could be messages exchanged on a dating website, texts exchanged after being introduced by a friend, or an actual first meeting through a mutual friend.

One twist I'd like to throw out is that we would design the other person's character. After chatting to set some ground rules we would return with a full character designed for the other person and then we'd do our best to play as that character. This would start by each of us choosing 5ish pics of characters we would like to play. The other would then get to pick their fv and use that to help design the character.

Once the relationship gets going, I'd want it to grow organically from there. If we're not feeling the chemistry, we could break up. If it goes well, we can take it as long and as far as we like . . . Marriage? A family? Let's see.

A few things.
1. I know lots of folks come here for stories with a fantasy element, but I am looking to play out something very realistic here.

2. Do I eventually want this to include sex? Yes. But I don't think it would be the main part of things anymore or less than it is in a real relationship . . . So it would depend on chemistry and how we write each other's characters.

3. I know lots of people like to start with kinks and such, and I'm okay sharing those as well, but I think it also might be fun to just let them organically come out as part of the relationship process.

4. I love writing in the first person, but I'm not opposed to 3rd person. I'm imagining the character descriptions would be pretty long, but from there the post could be pretty average length. 1-4 paragraphs, depending on what's happening .

5. I'm open to twists and additions, so hit me up with your suggestions and questions.

6. In terms of age, I'd be willing to play anything from 18 on up to late 30s including characters with a bit of an age difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom