Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Banished Love <Cheshire x Black_rose>

"Your blood is weak! But, your spirit is weaker!"

A young lycan stood in chains before a council of five elders, each of them settled on a raised Dais. Most would be looking down in shame as they faced the High Tribunal, but Vallios stared straight at the five men that were to serve as judge, jury, and possibly executioner. The oldest of the five had spoke first, pointing a gnarled clawed finger at the chained man.

Chained and shirtless, clad only in a pair of white furred shorts, the man was being subjected to both the humiliation of a public hearing, and the bitter cold of the merciless winter. Thick flakes of snow fell down, drifting on the moaning winds and coming to rest on his skin and between the wisps of his chest length raven mane. He shook slightly, though not from the cold.

His large fists were balled with fury, biceps flexing rock solid as he did his best to restrain his fury. The handsome man's thin lips were twisted into a savage snarl, one that exposed long curved fangs. His black furred ears rested low on his head, twitching in agitation as he faced trial for the 'failure' of his bloodline'.

"Your father was pathetic and incompetent. His idiocy lead to the tribe's first ever defeat at the hands of those insignificant cats. And, to deepen this disgrace you refuse to sacrifice the spoils of your past triumphs, spoils you obviously do not deserve."

"She is not goods! Do not speak of my mate in that fashion!" The chained man roared back.

This chained man's name was Vallios. He was the only surviving member of what had once been the tribe's ruling family. Arzale El'am Varazel, his father had been warchief. Warchief Arzale had lead most of the tribe's army into a trap set by their bitter enemies, the neighboring Alari Neko tribe. So perfect had the trap been that over half of the tribe's military might, including the warchief himself had been slaughtered effortlessly by the usually outmatched Alaris.

"Your devotion to her is fascinating, Gravetooth. She's one of them, one of those that wishes to take everything from us. But despite that you refuse to sacrifice her, knowing that the power of her spirit's release could certainly give us the edge to crush the Alari once and for all. Nor will you renounce your stained name and accept an new identity...For this...Weakness, the Council of Spirits declares you banished from these lands, under pain of death. Go now, you've until moonfall before we loose the hunters."

The eldest of the council snapped his fingers, and the chains binding Vallios shattered. However, before he was freed to go the smallest of the elders screeched a protest, then presented a strange tri-bladed dagger. He shuffled over to the roaring emerald fire, the symbol of the tribunal's might and began to heat the blade.

"He is not banished until he is marked. Hold him!"

"That will not be necessary, I am man enough to face this punishment without fear."

The elders were taken aback, as was the entire gathered tribe. It was known that the Knife of Branding had been cursed to wrack the body with blinding pain during markings...And yet, Vallios faced it with absolute calm. Vallios stepped forward and ripped the blade from the elder's hand.

"So you banish me, also do I curse you. May the spirits of pestilence dine upon your rotting cadavers!" Vallios hissed.

And then Vallios brought the knife down, performing the ceremonial cut. All three blades bit into his eyebrow, and then sliced down to his jaw. As the blades cut the marks scarred, darkening to a sinister black. The pain was almost enough to force Vallios unconscious, but he bared it without so much as gritting his teeth. The disgraced Lycan set the knife down on the table and then turned his back on his former tribe, walking away as if he was leaving a victory parade.

Vallios knew that somewhere in the crowd his beloved was waiting, held by Tribal Guards. He knew that she would be safe, at least from physical harm. And, he knew that the guards would bring her to him any second.

Awesome20white20outfit20kitteh.jpg

Maria looked at her love as he was getting basnished from the town. She growled some to the person that was telling him all the stuff. Val deserved nothing like this and he never should he was worthy to all degrees in her mind. Growling deeply once more she started to walk up to the guy almost to him until the guards stopped her and reminded her that she might get killed casue she was a different race..A neko.

Sighing some she stayed standing hoping that soon she would be able to see her love without any pain to him. Biting her lip she looked at him then away and sighed some closing her eyes tightly as he gave the mark to himself. Looking back as he left the town she sighed some and saw the other guy look at her and she ran back to her house along with the gaurds. Biting her lip hard she grabbed some bandages and some stuff to make the wound heal that her love had bore to himself with the people making him.

Getting out of the house she ran with the gaurds through the woods then she looked around hoping he wouldn't be pissed at her for bringing stuff for him. When she found him she went over and dropped her things jumping into his arms and kissing him deeply. Pulling back she whimpered hard and looked at him in the eyes "I will always protect you..I will always be there for you no matter how far apart we are..I will go with you..I want to be with you love..nothing with stop me".

She smiled some and got out of his arms then went over to the bandages and started to bandage up the wound knowing that soon he would heal. She was not going to leave him she loved him to much to leave him and keep him out of her life no..she WOULDN'T ALLOW IT. No matter how many times people told her they didn't belong to each other they did she felt it inside. Whimpering a little she ran a hand through his hair "Love I'm never going to leave you..I will stay out here with you..no matter how hard the winter gets no matter how hard the fall gets I'm going to stay with you".

She smiled and looked at him her ears going up and down and her tail wagging back and forth. She sat down and smiled some more "never will I leave you..no matter what happens". She layed down on the grass with some sun shining down on her and she knew it was true..they were supposed to be together forever and beyond.

Vallios refused her treatment, pushing away the bandages and the ointments. He settled down on the grass beside Maria, peering up at the azure sky above. Exiled, on such a beautiful day. They'd walked about five miles from the central home of their tribe, and would need to move at least 10 more before tomorrow. But now was time to rest, he knew Maria wasn't accustomed to such long sojourns. He reached down and began to stroke her lovingly between the ears, slowly shifting his gaze to her.

Anger burned in his heart as he thought of how his tribe had betrayed him. They'd used his family's name, his blood, as a scapegoat for their shortcomings. Low growls rumbled out from Vallios' throat at the dishonor, the shame! He sighed quietly and pulled Maria close, wrapping his arms tight around her. He nuzzled into her neck and closed his eyes, taking some comfort in the fact that...At least, he still had his mate.

(GAH! Block ><)

Maria looked at him and tilted her head then blinked when he pushed the bandages away. Whimpering a little as he layed down next to her she sighed some then looked at him her ears twitching as he scratched between them. She looked at him and smiled some knowing that he was pissed at his tribe but she understood but putting his name in vain pissed her off some to.

When he growled some she sighed a little then looked at him then gasped as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She would get used to this journey she was half neko and half human so it would be easy for her at least she thought so. Whimpering some she closed her eyes also and cuddled close to him "It will be alright babe..I will always be here for you..don't forget that".

Back
Top Bottom