Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Stucky? In 2023?!

I am once again here to find a roleplay partner but this time for Marvel's Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. I would like this to be long-term, slow burn is preferred but not required. I have some very vague things that I want out of this, not really a plot yet but I am really good at forging together plots with people I would like to think. I prefer to do this on Discord specifically. But I will be willing to do it over DM here or via docs.

I would vastly prefer the role of Bucky since I don't think I would write an excellent Steve, but I'm willing to try. It's just not... preferred. I also would really like a semi-lit writer to work with, though as far as length goes I can work with you as long as you give me at least one paragraph. I do tend to get wordy sometimes, please don't let this intimidate you; if I respond to something with way too much I do not expect the same in response!

I am also open to doing an ABO plot or a trans plot as those are also in my interest, just let me know! Also, note that I mostly HC Bucky as a mostly bottom switch but if that idea really bothers you I'd be willing to hear you out and switch things up for this rp in particular. I just wanted to state that I have a HC going in.

Also willing to do some darker plot stuff, if that's something you want. I'm pretty open-minded. The worst I can do is say no!

Plot-wise I would either prefer to follow the timelines of the MCU or the Avengers game. As those are just easier to follow, I wouldn't mind pulling some plot points or events from the comics, however! Just let me know if you have a preference for specific plot points you want to follow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom