Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Would you like to play with me? [FxM] [More situations added]

Ocylia

Meteorite
Would you like to play with me?

Would you? I would love to! I'm still new to this site, but I'm not a stranger to writing smut.. Don't be afraid to have some suggestions but be sure it aligns with what we both want. What would you like to learn? I like to write sexy situations that either lead to sex or up to sexual pent up to later become sex depending how much teasing YC can take. Here's my top 15 kinks:

Top 15 Kinks
Anal Sex (Receiving)
Adultery
Breeding
Creampie
Clothed Sex
Face-fucking
Gangbang
Cunnilingus (Receiving)
+3 Penetration
Dirty Talk
Handcuffs
Blackmail
Corruption
Internal Cumshots

The rest can be found here: F-list to see naughty stuff <3
Here's my writing example:
Fiona knew that confessing to James was a bad idea. She had thought about for the first time that she had met him. She was amazed by how he looked and how he worked. A no nonsense type of guy that worked hard to keep everything together. And that was made her attracted to him. She didn't think her looks would do any good. She kept her dark colored hair up in a bun. She was short which was another reason why she didn't like her looks. She had fair skin and bright green eyes. She was a bit on a curvy side, but her breasts were big which made her self-conscious. Working as his secretary, she got to spend time with him a lot ever since she was hired. They had worked nights together before but it never led to anything. After work, he seemed to hurry back home after he was done. She wondered if his wife was a lovely woman so maybe that's why he would hurry to go home. She had taken call when his wife calls and she would passed it on to him. There was one day he didn't seemed pleased to talk to her. She wasn't sure what the conversation was but it seemed to sour his whole day because he was curt with her after that. Fiona didn't want to get in his way so she accepted that and didn't do anything to mess up throughout the day to avoid his fouled move.

But when she worked with him when his wife didn't bother him, James was polite to her. He would give advice to her when she seemed to be lost in her work. Not only that, but the nights they had to stay late, he would order food and they would share dinner together. Both of them didn't really mention their personal life, but it was known that both of them were married. With her husband, he was too busy for her. Being intimate took a back seat which irritated her. She would try to spice up their sex life, but that didn't seem to work. Slowly, their sex life started to fade and then their relationship is fading. It made her sad because when the first got married, they were not only all over themselves, they were so in love. Her husband cared about work, but it wasn't so obsessive that it was now. She felt lonely. It hurt that he was no longer the man that she married.

So when she finally decided to confess, she felt so embarrassed especially when he seemed like he didn't seem to like her that way. And when he hesitated, she felt hot. Hot and so so embarrassed. She excused herself and went to the bathroom. She gazed at herself in the mirror and let out a soft sigh. It was a flat line. She felt like a fool for even trying. Once she felt a little better, she went back out and socialized with the rest of the coworkers. This was slowly making her feel okay again. After a while, she excused herself. She decided to go home. She couldn't shake off her feeling and it wasn't going away here. She knew her husband was going to be wrapped up in his work that he wouldn't notice how she felt. Maybe it was a good thing.

As she gathered up her things, she noticed James walking up to her desk. She shoved her papers into the folder and into her work purse. She felt her cheeks got hot as he got closer. What does he have to say to her? She didn't want to know. As she finished and went to pick up her light brown coat, she stopped when she heard his words. She paused and looked at him. She was surprised. Very surprised. She held her coat close to her and smiled.

"I'm glad, I really am." She said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I-I..uh..." She blushed at being speechless. She didn't expect him to feel the same way about her. It was something she had always wanted. She didn't care for her husband. She cared for the man in front of her. "I didn't think it would get this far...I haven't thought about what happened next. I didn't expect you to feel the way I did so I was more ready to be rejected. But, I'm happy." She hugged her jacket. "So.." She smiled at him, "What's next? I'm ready for anything. Even if it's just a kiss to begin with."

Now, I would like to put so that you can learn. I'm sure like most I work during the day so I write pretty late or earlier depending on my workday. Please keep in mind that I may not respond that day due to other engagements. So Discord and other instant messaging I cannot participate due to this fact. I've always like writing in PMs. Please understand this and if that doesn't work for you, I'm very sorry. I don't do real life or anime pics, I enjoy descriptions of the character and like to see what you can come up with.
If you are going to leave for a extensive period of time, please let me know. I will try to do the same for you if I have to be away for a time. It sucks to be ditched in the middle of an RP.

I also have some situations written down also for anyone that would like to tackle them with me. All of them take place in a modern era.

Situational Stories

(Ongoing) = Continuous Story.
(One shot) = A short RP.

1. Two office workers work together everyday. The junior who works under her senior slowly becomes attracted to him with every passing day. It wasn't until a company party that she tells him that she liked him a lot. At first, he brushes it off, but after an hour or two and with a few drinks, the confession got to him and he decided to approach her and asked her if she still felt that way. Before they know it, they're in a empty office space, on each other like animals. After having sex, both of them admit they are in a relationship with both of them being married. Instead of having it a one night stand, they decide to go on with the relationship despite their marriages. (Can be ongoing with both smut and story)

2. A couple decided to try new things to spice up their sex life. They bought sex toys, handcuffs and such. Being a new married couple but has had sex before. They are interested in doing this after their close friends suggest using anything they can find to spice it up. Not only that, but to explore more when it comes to kinks. They each looked on the internet to see what kind of things they would like to do. After that, they picked a night to have fun and explore their bodies and each other. (Can be one-shot or ongoing)

3. A office worker started her job and has been working there for a month. She enjoys working for her boss and always pleases him when she could. He became obsessed with her because of her sweet nature. He keeps her late one night and decided to kidnap her. Once she is in his home, she realized that her boss had a darker nature that he has kept from a lot of people. He tells her that she is his new lover and was going to make sure that she knows that she only belonged to him. (Ongoing)

4. A young woman is looking for a fitness instructor. She found herself feeling bad about herself due to gaining additional weight the last few months. She finally found one that is compatible to her. When she meets him, she is automatically attracted to him. With his help, they train every week with everything going smoothly. One day, they find a fitness room that is isn't used that much with different exercise equipment. It's here that he started to hit on her as they are training. She enjoys that he is hitting on her and never thought that it would happen. As he helped her stretched, his hands seemed to explore her body and he says, "Let's do something more physical..." (Ongoing or One shot)
5. A hitchhiker finds herself in the middle of no where and no where close to her home. She hangs out in the truck stop, diner and a motel near by for a few days. She asks for rides by some truckers just to be turned down. She was going to give up and try to find a place of her own around this area. She tried one last time which she got the attention of one trucker. Fairly new, he takes up on her offer after she convinces him that she wouldn't do anything funny. But in exchange for the ride, her body was going to be used as payment. (One shot)

6. It's been two years since she had sex, a young woman finds herself masturbating almost every day, trying to satisfy the itch that she's been trying to scratch the last few months. Unable to do so, she decides to go to the internet to buy a sex toy. Though she thought she was buying a dildo but without reading, didn't notice that it was a sex site where you can order men to come to your house to have sex. The days later, she was expecting the package and when she heard her door bell go ringing, she goes to get her package but opens the door to a man who simply greeted her. "Hey there, I saw that you ordered me, shall I come in so we can start?" (One Shot)

7. A young woman preforms her naughty videos for her fans. One day, she had a fan that gave her a huge amount of funds for one of her videos. He asks to meet her and she decided to do so since he was apparently her biggest fan. She meets her fan in a coffee shop and everything seems normal until she started to feel dizzy after having a few sips of her drink. She passes out and when she woke up, she was in a dark room. Her fan comes down the steps of the room and excitedly greets her. "I payed so much for you, let me play some games, you'll love it!" (Ongoing or One shot)
------------------------

I hope that we can make a wonderful RP together.
<3​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom