Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Some thing interesting and romantic (Game of thrones /house of Dragon + Original stories)

EroticFantasy

Super-Earth
About me

1. Male 24. Literate, Detailed and Descriptive writer. I write exclusively in third person past tense, para style and my replies range over a couple or more paras depending on the context. Quality over Quantity and prefer someone engaging rather than reactive and passive who let me do all the work.
  2. Activity - I am fairly active and can give atleast a response per day or more depending on my availability and would prefer someone who can atleast give two responses in a week.
  3. Communication - If you are not interested, say so. If you want to do something else, say so. If you want something, say so.
  4. General Themes - I am a sucker for romance and all of the plots will be based on character development rather than world-building. I am focused on the interaction, growth and memorable moments between the characters rather than the external plot. I have provided some plot ideas which might give a fair idea about my interests in the rp.
  5. Sex - Yes, I adore it and welcomed. It is not the sole focus but it does help the growth of the characters. I don't have many kinks and would prefer if the sex is related to the plot and helps grow the characters. I do not want to break your character or tame her. I don't do excessive violence. I enjoy both sides of it - dark and fluffy romances. No hard limits but I don't prefer the docile, fragile and passive female characters who are overtly submissive.
  6. I prefer realistic face claims. I play multiple characters if needed and expect the same but it isn't necessary.
  7. Discord - EroticFantasy#2137

Potential Ideas.

Fandom -

1. Harry Potter - Evil Potter x Evil Hermoine. - Even after the death of Voldemort, a part of him still lives inside Harry turning the boy into a sadistic killer who manipulates Hermoine and goes on a killing spree at Hogwarts.
  2. Draco x Hermoine - any plot at any time with any twist.
  3. Harry x Ron x Hermoine - Love Triangle but they all will turn evil.

Game of Thrones - One of my favorite fandoms and I can be persuaded for any pairing.

1. Robb Stark x Dany - The red wedding did not happen. Robb Stark is alive and Dany joins side with Robb to defeat the white walkers and seize the Iron Throne.
  2. Ramsay x Dany - Instead of sailing to Essos, Dany at the start of the season was found by Ramsay. Noticing her platinum hair, he takes her hostage and enslaves her. He would use her to seize Winterfell by using her dragons. Ramsay will be cruel, sadistic and manipulative.
  3. Robb x Dany - The same prompt above but instead of Ramsay, Robb finds a young naive Dany at Winterfell at the very start of the season. He takes and makes her a maid to conceal her identity. Robb will cute, wholesome and lovely but they will avenge their father together after his death.
  4. Cersei x Jaime - Basically their love life and sneaky sex combined with multiple murders that they have commited. I may also have to play Robert in this one.
  5. Ramsay x Sansa - Self explanatory
  6. Ramsay x Sansa x Arya.
  7. Margaerey x Renly
  8.  Cersei x any
  9.  Halaena x Aemond.
  10. 5. Rhaenyra x Daemon/Criston.
  11. Margaerey x Renly x Loras.
Margaery is also a favorite but not sure about the plot.

Original Plots -

I highly prefer if the setting is medieval.

1. Princess X BodyGuard - A young princess was forced to be married to a new king but she meets a handsome bodyguard who saved her life. No submissive bratty princesses.
  2. Shared Bride - In a barbaric kingdom ruled by two brothers, they both marry the same bride as part of their customs.
  3. Post- Apocalyptic - Self explanatory - I could be anyone. A cute nerd, a retired military, a 40 year old hiker, a married man and so on.
  4. Pirates - He is a pirate. She is a pirate. They both strike a deal to steal a treasure together. They both are cunning and try to cheat the other.

That's all I guess. Just don't bring overtly submissive characters and add to the plot. I adore romance, possessive characters, jealousy and the meaningful dialogues between characters - just a reminder. I have free time and expect it to last long. So, approach if you are serious. Please do attach some major kinks( if any), favorite plots and any random writing sample of yours. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom