Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Better best friends (Foxxy_Mama and Yullian)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Yullian:
Marcus was sitting in the class room it was almost the summer holidays and he was ready for it, spending time with mates, the beach, movies, and all that fun stuff, but he had to sit through the babbling of this stupid math teacher he was going to be driven insane, He hated that class, the teacher could drag on for minutes about one sum that the class had finished seconds ago, Marcus decided to look up at the clock to see how long he had to sit through this torture, his sky blue eyes looked up at the old fashioned clock and his brown hair riffled as he moved it the time was two-fifty-five, This meant that in five minutes he would be free.

What Marcus was really looking forward to was seeing his friend she had been int he same year as him since he could remember and now that they were in year eleven and only one more year to go Marcus treasured their time together, although he didn't admit it. Marcus looked back up at the clock, two-fifty-nine, Time had gone fast, His head was now like a timer the seconds ticking away.

The bell rang and the teacher let them go and Marcus ran out into the hall to look for her, He hadn't seen her all day, It was the one day where he wasn't in any of her classes and he had been kept in detention at recess and lunch, Marcus stood at the top of the stairs and looked for her, He was rather tall too, this helped when he was looking for people.

Foxxy_Mama:
Jamie smiled as she came down the stairs just in time to see him looking for her in the halls. She walks down until she gave him a soft shove. "Shame on you for using your hight to look for girls." She says to him and giggles afterwards.

Yullian:
Marcus was a little shocked that she was behind him, "woh" he laughed as he stumbled forwards a little bit, Then he laughed about it " Only ever for you" he smirked as he started to walk down the stairs "well are you ready to get out of here or do you want to stay and listen to teachers some more?" he joked as he got to the bottom of the stair case, his defined body hidden under the uniform.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and walks down the stairs with him. "You know, I think I will stay and listen to the teachers some more." She says as she walks over to her locker. She pushed all of her books into her locker since she already gotten her homework done. "Carry me?" She asked him with a smile as she wore the school uniform but her skirt was shorter than the other girls skirts.

Yullian:
Marcus laughed "Yes, Yes, o.k, o.k" he bent down and picked her up, His muscles now showing through his school uniform "where to" he said in his best English voice as he started to walk out of the school where her in his arms, "what are we doing this summer break anyway?" he asked her because he had no idea himself what he wanted to do

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at him softly. "Screwing you." She says softly to him as she kisses him on the cheek. Her arms were around his neck as he carries her. "Let's go get a nice big burger to eat." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
He chuckled at her comment she is getting good at that, it almost sounded serious he said to himself as he carried her to the local burger place that was just down the road from his house, it was about a 5 min walk from the school, When they arrived Marcus put Jamie down and he looked at the menu "what were you wanting?" he asked her while looking at the board

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and stands in front of him with her ass against his crotch. "I'll have a burger and curly fries." She says to him. "With ice tea." She says to the guy and softly turns around. Her arms wraps around his waist as she pulls him closer to her body. "And you?" She asked him.

Yullian:
umm i will have What is she do.... Although it's kind of nice he thought to himself as she pulled him close "umm i will have.. just a burger... To go please" the guy at the counter went about doing his job to get it all ready, then he turned to Jamie, shall we sit down?" he pointed to the waiting chairs in the room, before walking to be seated on the closest chair

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and nods as she walks with him to the chair. She waited for him to sit down and sits down in his lap. "I wasnt kidding when I said I'd be screwing you." She says to him softly and kisses him on the cheek.

Yullian:
She had said things like this before, but now she sounded kind of.. serious about it "Really?" he said in a cheeky voice, "well what did you have in mind?" he laughed has he rubbed her sides with his hands running very close to her breasts

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans softly and leaned up against him. "Hmm, a mind blowing screwing." She says softly to were only he could here her.

Yullian:
Sounds perfectly good to me. He sighed and looked up, Their order was up "i will go and get that" he walked and grabbed the food and headed out the door, "you coming?" he asked her

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and goes with him out the door. "Mine or your place to eat?" She asked him softly as she wraps her arm around his waist as they walked with eatch other.

Yullian:
"Well my folks aren't home, so mine" he put his hand behind her and gave her a quick playful spank, As he did this he laughed

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and nods. "Alright." She says to him softly. "Hmm, should we eat while we walk or eat while playing?" She asked him softly.

Yullian:
"i say as we eat" Marcus took out the burger and unwrapped it, then took a couple of bites as he walked "mm... They know how to make a burger" after another few bites he had finished it he looked back at her putting his arm around her

Foxxy_Mama:
She frowned at what he just did with his burger. "Pig." She says to him softly as she grabs the bag and opens it up. She pulls out her burger and gives him the bag. She unwraps her burger and starts eating while walking with him.

Yullian:
Marcus laughed "you love it" he joked, The were almost right outside his house now "ladies first" he said letting her go first, he was sure that she knew her way around his house, he went in and sat down in the lounge and waited for her.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and fallows him into the lounge. She walks over to him as she starts undoing her shirt and sits in his lap while facing him.

Yullian:
Realizing that she had been serious this whole time he closed his eyes for a second then re opened them staring directly at her breasts "wow.. they are" he reached out his hand to touch her left breast. She looked hot without a shirt on he had to admit

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at his reaction to what he want which were her breasts. "Hmm, I know." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
He had started to go hard and there was a slight bulge in his pants, he continued to touch the breast before moving his hand to her nipple "How long have you wanted this?" He asked her whilst playing with her

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at his words. "For awhile now." She says to him softly and points to the stairs. "Let's go up to your room and play a bit more." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
He agreed "umm... sure" he said as he got up, his pants now had a bulge in them now as he started to walk to his room with her following close behind him, When he got in he took off his shirt... His toned body revealed to her.

Foxxy_Mama:
She grabbed her shirt, bra and followed him up into his room. She dropped her shirt and bra onto his floor. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She pulled down her panties and let it sit with her skirt on the floor. She kicks off her shoes and takes off her knee stockings. She walks over to him and starts undoing his pants.

Yullian:
He smiles at her as he sees her get undressed "wow, your cute with no clothes on" he said laughing a little, then she started to undo him and he blushed a little as his large cock fell out of his pants "I take it you want this?" it was almost erect, well getting there anyway

Foxxy_Mama:
She rolled her eyes at his words and pulls him towards his bed as she starts taking off his shirt. "Oh so you dont want to screw me?" She asked him as she pushes him onto the bed and crawls up onto his bed, sitting down on his stomach. "I thought you wanted to have sex with me but if you dont then I can go home and do my homework." She says to him and shrugges her shoulders at him.

Yullian:
"does it look like i don't want to screw you?" he said referring to his cock that was getting erect just by looking at her, He reached up and grabbed her breasts again, "does it feel like i don't want to screw you?" he was now slowly rubbing her nipples in a clockwise direction

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and smiles as she looks down at him. "Hmm, that's what I thought." She says to him softly as she moves her hips backwards and slides her slit over his cock. Hmm, so hard. I like it." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
he felt her slit on top of his cock and he slowly pushed up "wow your surprisingly wet considering i haven't done much yet" He said wait a giggle as his cock penetrated her.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and closed her eyes as she starts riding him softly. "Hmm, I've been wet since we were downstairs." She says to him softly as she keeps riding him but a little bit faster.

Yullian:
He laughed when she told him how long she had been wet. She then began riding him faster "hmm lets try something else" he said slowing here down and pulling out of her before pulling her onto the bed and getting behind her "lets try this way" he put his cock next to her slit.

Foxxy_Mama:
She looks back at him and looks confused at his actions. "Try what?" She asked him softly and reached underneath her own body and started rubbing his length in her hand

Yullian:
"a different position" he said to her as she stroked his cock. after about two seconds he pushed inside her again but this time he started thrusting strait away "see isn't this one better?"

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and keeps her ass against him as she lays her front half of her body down on the bed. She moves her ass against his waist pushing him deeper inside of her pussy. "Hmm, your right." She says to him soflty.

Yullian:
"i know" he said thrusting into her harder and deeper with each thrust. he could feel his body slowly getting ready to release, it slowly built up with every thrust. He continued to thrust into her

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and moans more when her body release her cum upon his length. "Oh so good." She moans out with pleasure to him.

Yullian:
"see?" he said as she came around him, he could feel himself wanting to cum, "Where do you want me to come", he said actually giving her a choice, he didn't know where she wanted it.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and just keeps her ass against his waist. "Inside of me right where your at." She says to him softly. She wanted to feel him cum inside of her especially since she was on the pill. She had teased him before since she barely got onto the pill then but now that it was fully working she wanted him to cum inside of her.

Yullian:
He started groaning as he came inside her, his cum mixing around hers, he was also deep inside her at the time "how was that?" he asked as he pulled out of her and put his cock next to her mouth.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and sits there with his cock in front of her mouth. "Hmm, it was great." She says to him as she looks up at him softly and runs her tongue along his length to taste the mixed cum.

Yullian:
He smiled as he put his cock into her mouth, he didn't want it dirty. He looked down at her and smiled, "well i am glad i did well" he said with a laugh, "when are we doing this again?" he said trying to catch his breath back.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out and starts sucking on his cock that he pushed into her mouth. She wraps her arms around his waist and pulls him closer to her as she takes more of his length into her mouth as she sucks and slashes her tongue around his cock. She didnt answer him since she had her mouth full with his cock.

Yullian:
He smiled at her with his cock in her mouth and she licked it clean "good" he said pulling out of her mouth "so when do you want to do that again?" he said sitting down next to her, He realized that she couldn't have answered the question with his cock in her mouth.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at him softly and kisses him on the lips. "Maybe tomorrow, maybe tonight when you sneak over to my window." She says to him softly since her window was right across from his window. They had made a walk way to both of their windows so they can see or talk to each other without yelling across the small way when their windows were closed.

Yullian:
He laughed "o.k then i guess that this will be a regular thing" he said with a laugh knowing it was going to be, "but for now... parents will be home soon, and finding you naked would ask too many questions" he said with a chuckle.

Foxxy_Mama:
"Hmm, yes they will be asking alot of questions about why we'r both naked." She says softly and gets on her knees, wraps her mouth back around his cock and starts sucking on his cock head.

Yullian:
"what are you...." he cut off her mouth was too nice "again?" he said petting her head as he waited for a nod or a shake of her head, it was clear she wanted his cock again but he just had to ask

Foxxy_Mama:
She nodded her head and kept sucking while slashing her tongue around to make it feel good for him. She wanted to taste his cum go down her throught.

Yullian:
He slowly felt himself starting to build up to release, Soon he just let go and started to cum into her mouth the groaned as he poured himself into her mouth

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out and swallows his cum as he cums in her mouth. Once all the cum was gone she pulls away and smiles at him. "Hmm, very tasty." She says to him softly as she climbs up on his bed and lays down as she spreads her legs open for him. 'Your turn." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
He nodded and out his head between her legs and started to lick her slit teasing it. before starting to suck in the outside and putting his tongue into her, she was rather loose because of his cock but she was tasty none the less

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and loves the way he moves his tongue around her slit. "Oh so good. I love the way you move your tongue inside of me like that." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
He continued to lick her out, he liked the taste of her pussy "mm" came muffled from insider her. he laid there licking her sweet pussy continued to lick her until she came

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out and arches her back as her body released her cum upon his tongue. "Oh so good." She says softly to him.

Yullian:
he drinks her in and sits up "you taste nice" he said wiping the excess away on his arm. There was a sound of a door opening and his mother saying she was home. "You had better get your clothes on, and so should i" he said starting to put his uniform back on

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiels softly as she gets up and starts dressing in her uniform. "Alright." She says to him softly as she pulls her panties and her skirt up onto her body. She grabs her shirt and puts it on, buttoning it up. "You have a nice naked ass." She says to him as she softly gips his ass with her hand.

Yullian:
"yours isn't that bad either" he said as he spanked her playfully before hearing his mother heading up the hallway "you know the drill" he said pulling out his school books "So yea If you carry the..." he was cut off when his mother entered into the room to see the children with their school books. "good" she said as she exited the room and he looked back at her "we defiantly have to do that again"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smile softly at his words and leaned forward after his mom left, kisses him on the lips. "I'd love too." She says to him softly. "Now that the pill is finally working." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
"Perfect how about i wake you up tomorrow with a spot of cock" he said with a laugh not being serious be he didn't know if she took it that way.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at his words. "Depends, would it be near my mouth or inside my little kitty?" She asked him with that same smile upon her lips.

Yullian:
"inside you then when i am about to cum going into your mouth" he said still joking but it was apparent that she didn't take it that way

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles more and kisses his cheek. "How about you just sleep over after you had dinner and the parents go to bed?" She asked him softly. "I'll lock my door." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
"sure, what do you get out of it?" there had to be a reason she wanted him to sleep over. she hadn't started being like this until she was on the pill, he thought he already knew why, but he just wanted to make sure he was right

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at him softly. "I get you to myself." She says to him softly. "I always wanted to be with you even sexually." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
He laughed and then agreed "o.k i will sleep over" he said with a smile, truth be told he wanted her too. time passed quickly since he had seen her go home and had dinner, soon his parents had gone to bed, Now was his time he went through the walkway and into her room looking around for her.

Foxxy_Mama:
"Shut up and go to bed, dork." She yelled at her big brother and slamed her bedroom door shut, locks it. She turn around and jumps. "Sorry. My brothers were picking on me again." She says to him as she pulls of her shirt. "Shut the curtains." She says to him softly as she strips off her clothes.

Yullian:
he got in through the window and closed the curtains like told then went up to hug her half naked body he slowly felt up to her breasts and then proceeded to kiss her neck. and helping her take off her bottoms with one hand.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles softly and moans out as he feels her up and helps takes the rest of her cloths off. "You know how I like the attention." She say sto him softly as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Yullian:
"yes i know" he says as he lets go of her and gets into bed "what time are we up in the morning?" he said with a laugh being serious about it now.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at him softly. "How about 5am since we got school. We'll need to shower." She says to him softly and shakes her head in disappointed as he lays on her bed with his clothes on. "Clothes gotta go." She says to him.

Yullian:
"o.k" he said with a smile "well i am not going to take them off myself am i?" he said laughing starting to unbutton his shirt and then took it off, "so 5 am... got ya"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and crawls up into her bed. "Yes, you'll have to undress yourself." She says to him and lays down on her bed.

Yullian:
he makes a "hmm" noise and then undresses himself before climbing into bed next to her, see you and your figure at 5. he said with a laugh as he looked at her before closing his eyes.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles softly and pulls him closer to her body. "We'll play for a bit then sleep." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
"horny as ever huh?" he said opening his eyes and moving his hands to her slit under the covers, Before dipping his fingers into her one at a time as he rubbed her.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and wraps one leg around his waist. "Of course." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
He smiled "well i guess i will just have to satisfy you tomorrow", he was sleepy and would fall asleep soon. he slowly started to close his eyes

Foxxy_Mama:
She hit him hard in the shoulder. "Dont fall asleep yet." She says to him softly. She couldnt believe he wanted to sleep and not want the sex. That was just like him.

Yullian:
Time passed quickly through the night and soon it was 5:00 am. or so his watch said Right he said starting to uncover her and whipping out his already hard cock, he placed it at her entrance and started to push into her sleeping body.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure as he pushed inside of her as she sleeps on her bed. "Mmm." Came out of her mouth as she sleeps.

Yullian:
He continued to thrust into her, getting faster and faster, because it was early in the morning he would not be able to hold his cum back for long, But he would hold it back as long as he could, Each time he thrust into her, his cock was getting bigger and harder.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out and opens up her eyes to see he was having sex with her while she slept. She rolled him over onto his back and started riding him. "You should have woken me up instead of just going for it." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
"i told you i would wake you by doing this remember?" he said as he got rolled over onto his back "unless you want want it?" he said in a teasing voice and starting to roll over.

Foxxy_Mama:
She grabbed his hands and pins them done onto the bed and keeps riding him. "Hmm, I'm gonna ride you for a bit." She says to him softly. "Like it or not." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
"o.k" he said before turning back "what do i get to do after?" he knew she had something in mind otherwise she would have just done it and not said anything.

Foxxy_Mama:
"You'll get to shower with me instead of going back to your house to shower." She smiles softly as she lays down on top of him as she keeps riding him.

Yullian:
He liked this idea. "o.k" he said and just laid there to let her do her work on him, he liked seeing her happy and now she looked happy so he left her to do it.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans softly and keeps riding him. "Oh so good." She says to him softly and she wanted him to cum inside of her as she rides him. She moans more when her body releases her cum upon his length.

Yullian:
She tightened around him when she came and this forced him to cum inside her, He groaned as he came inside her pussy "you like when i cum inside huh?"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles and just lays against him. "Yea, I do." She says to him softly and slowly pulls him out of her pussy. She softly sat up on her bed and looks at him. "Want to go turn on my shower?" She asked him as she points to her personal shower in her own room next to her closet.

Yullian:
"sure" he said as he walked into her bathroom and turned on the shower, then waited for her. he had a feeling that he was going to give her a shower she would never forget.

Foxxy_Mama:
She yawned and got up, walks to her bathroom. She walks in and smiles as she wraps her arms around his waist. "Let's wait till it heats up." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
The water was warming up, He had always had a want to see what it would be like to screw her in the shower, and now was his chance to find out "in we go" he said feeling the water. When do got into the shower he whispered into her ear "where do you want it?" he stroked himself to make himself hard.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiled at him as she got into the shower with him and wrapped her arms around him after shutting the shower door. "Hmm, right were it was when I woke up." She says to him softly and wraps one of her legs around his waist as she bends backwards, letting the water rush over her face and hair.

Yullian:
When she wrapped her leg around him he pushed into her again, nice and strongly and then thrust into her pussy. He was enjoying this.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and kept herself against him. She looks up at him and smiles. "Remember what tomorrow is?" She asked him softly and kisses his cheek. It was her birthday and she wanted to see if he remembered.

Yullian:
He smiled "of coarse i remember... it's your birthday right?" he stroked her back as he continued to thrust into her. "what do you want this year?" he thrust into her a little stronger.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and stays close to him as she moves her hips up against him. "Oh so good." She moans out to him softly. She smiles and looks up at him. "You naked on my bed." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
"that it shall be" he said laughing as he pulled out of her, turned her over so she was leaning against the shower wall and then stuck himself back inside her, grabbing her hair lightly like handle bars

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out and lays her hand on his hands. "Dont pull my hair." She says to him softly and lets go of his hands thats in her hair.

Yullian:
He lets go of her hair and places his hands on her hips "sorry i would have thought you liked it" His release was building and he was about to explode "i'm gonna...." he cut off as he came in her.

Foxxy_Mama:
She moans out with pleasure and her body release her cum upon his length when he came inside her as well. "Oh that feels so good." She says to him softly.

Yullian:
He pulls out of her spanking her ass a little "mm i like the feel of your ass" he said with a slight laugh, he wondered if he could have to clean it himself or weather she would clean it, he gave her a second to decide

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles softly as she turns around and faces him. "Come under the water with me. " She say sto him softly as she stood under the water and letting the water rush over her body.

Yullian:
He stepped into the water with her holding her as he did so, Her figure, so nice and most importantly her sex A+ he thought to himself "wow, you really know how to pass sex ed huh" he said with a laugh while stroking her.

Foxxy_Mama:
She let out a small laugh at his words. "Well for my first time I guess thats a good thing then." She says to him softly as she wraps her arms around his waist and kisses him softly on the lips.

Yullian:
He laughs and kisses her back "well it looks like it's almost school time" he guessed hoping he was right "and we are not even dressed yet... i mean unless you want to go to school like this" he said with a joking chuckle.

Foxxy_Mama:
She playfully hit his arm and turned off the water. She pushed open her shower door and grabbed a few towels that were hanging up. She handed him a towel and wrapped one towel around her body.

Yullian:
He takes the towel and gets dried off "well i think we should defiantly do that again" He said with a laugh before getting dressed in his clothes he had brought over "what time do you want to head off?"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at his words softly and kisses him on the lips. "After breakfast." She says to him softly as she dries herself off and wraps the towel around her body more as she heads off to her closet.

Yullian:
He laughed and then looked at her as she left the room and went to get dressed before following her into her room "and where are we going for breakfast, Mine or yours?" he said with a slight laugh.

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles softly as she pulls out her uniform from her closet and goes to her bed. She lays her clothes onto the bed and smiles as she turns and looks at him. "Can you get me a pair of panties and a bra out of my top drawer for me?" She asked him softly. "And my house." She says afterwards.

Yullian:
He laughed a little bit before doing as she asked, he went over to the draw and it out "now witch one?" he said chuckling as he grabbed the black pair before handing it to her " there how is that?" he chuckled as he watched her put it on "aww now i don't get as good of a look" he paused as he say the last sight of her breasts "anyway... what are we having fr breakfast?"

Foxxy_Mama:
She smiles at him softly and put on her uniform after putting on her undergarments. "The usual: pancakes, eggs and bacon." She says to him softly as she zips up her skirt and button up her shirt. She walks over to him softly and wraps her arms aorund his neck. "Dress and come to the front door." She says to him softly as she leans up and kisses him on the lips.

Back
Top Bottom