Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eve of Anarchy (DC universe) (Open, accepting profiles)

DJBayview

Supernova
Gotham City, home of the wealthy, home of the fabulous, home of the famous. And home to thousands; thousands of homeless, impoverished, thousands of those desperate to improve their situation. And home to the few, those few who would take advantage of those poor folk; promises of warmth, food, and the smallest bit of money. For those with the mind, and the drive, and the means, this is an army waiting to be unleashed. A new force has moved to Gotham, one without a face, without a mark, without any flashy television demands. There are no names, no faces, just the threat.

For weeks the homeless have slowly been vanishing from the streets, at first just one or two at a time, then in groups, every night more and more go missing. But Gotham doesn't care, they never noticed them in the first place. A report was made however when the poor started to go missing as well. Employees of the block's fast food restaurant, those earning minimum wage and living on their own.

A faceless threat has appeared in Gotham, there will be those who will seek it out for personal gains. And there will be those who will seek it out to solve the mystery. There will even be those who will seek it for deliverance to justice.

where do you stand?​

Re: Eve of Anarchy (under construction)

You have the choice, and in Gotham nothing is as it seems.
Are you good? Evil? what defines these two words. No, here there is nothing but grey area. good and evil are thrown out the window, there's only your actions, and remember, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

This is where you will manifest your own destiny.
Code:
[i]Who are you?[/i]

[b]what is your name?[/b]
[b]How old are you?[/b]
[b]Height and Weight?[/b]
[b]What do you look like?[/b]

[i]Now tell me a bit about yourself...[/i]

[b]Your personal history?[/b]
[b]Medical records?[/b]
[b]Criminal records?[/b]
[b]Psychiatric records?[/b]

[i]We shall begin to delve deeper into your very core now[/i]

[b]what is special about you?[/b]
[b]Now tell me your secrets.[/b]
[b]now tell me your fears.[/b]

[[I wanted to do something cool with the profile system. Just answer the questions -grin-

please, PM the profiles to me as to avoid clutter with the OOC.

For those interested profiles can be started on immediately]]

Re: Eve of Anarchy (under construction)

Profiles​

Who are you? Joseph Kerr

what is your name?What's in a name? Some could say the identity of who you are. Other's might claim it only a title, but for me there's only one answer. I'm the Joker. Lowercase t, capital J. Never forget that.
How old are you? Now that is a good question. With all of my antics and frolicking through the streets of my fair city, I've completely lost track of that. Oh well!
Height and Weight? Depending on who you ask I'm anywhere from ten feet to maybe four. But I can say for certain that I will be able to look down on most. 6'-2" and a healthy 160 lbs. Not counting all my toys of course.
What do you look like? If you have to ask that, you really don't know me at all. But I'll humor you. My skin has that healthy glow of someone trapped inside for a long time. But that's just because of my special bath a long time ago. White skin and green hair were the gifts I got from that bath so very long ago. My grin is something that can chill even the most fortuitous of souls. Showing every tooth in my dazzling mouth, my crimson lips are always showing people the funny side. Now, for my personal style. Not wanting anyone to show up my tastes, I've gone with a more excentric style. Purple pinstripe suit in the style of the old gangsters, accented by an orange vest and a bow tie that would make even Marx proud. And if that doesn't point me out to you, nothing will.

Now tell me a bit about yourself...

Your personal history? Ah, the story of one's life. Well, that's all well and good, but I much prefer fiction! All I can say for sure is that once upon a time I was known as the Red Hood. Keep in mind, my story is never the same and if I'm going to have to give up a story, I like to have backups. Cause nothing beats multiple choice.
Medical records? Well, I actually don't have any of these, considering I've never actually seen a licensed doctor. So, if you really want those, good luck!
Criminal records? Now there's a rap sheet to make even Bundy blush. I've done it all and thought of doing more. Everything from petty theft to attempted genocide, it's in that thick folder that Gordon's got locked up tight.
Psychiatric records? Ohhh. Now that's something that hasn't come up in a while. How many have tried to figure it out, only to throw their hands up or slap makeup on and call themselves my Harley? Well, I guess you could call me psychotic, but I perfer to look at it as a freedom. I'm finally seeing the great punch line of the universe!

We shall begin to delve deeper into your very core now

What is special about you? Hmm, well, that's a toughie. There are just so many things I could say. I guess you can call me a bonified genius! I mean who else can outsmart the Bats on a regular basis and who in their right mind would think to go up against a man willing to get stabbed or shot just to make sure the punch line gets delivered? Other than that, an affinity for poison making and natural tolerence to them makes things a lot more fun.
Now tell me your secrets. Now, now, we all know those are secrets for a reason. They have power, but only so long as no one else knows them. So, I'm not going to tell you! *blows rasberry*
Now tell me your fears. My only real fear is that someone else will get to the Bats before me. That would just ruin all of my fun.

Harriet: Catwoman

now open and accepting profiles.
Please let me know if you are going to be sticking around for this.
As with most RPs I create they are long-term, but I do have a goal in mind.
so it will [mind you eventually] have an end.

please be able to manage at least 1 post a day [and be honest with yourself]
and if you cannot, please do not even send me your character profile.
If, for whatever reason, you feel you will be unable to post for a number of days,
please have the courtesy of making sure you make a short post getting your character out of the way
so you aren't locking anyone else in mid IC conversation.

Also, please be aware of at least a few of the general ideas within the DC universe,
I will be accepting profiles of canon and OCs. Please if you want to play a DC character
let me know which one, I will list you under profiles as that character.
I don't think I need to mention this but please be familiar with the character's behavior patterns
and basic thought process if you DO want to be a DC character.

I think that is all for now.

The doors would slam open and a lone figure stood in the doorway. Silhouetted by the light the man slowly entered and peeked out from under a broad brimmed royal purple hat. "Did I hear something about someone trying to desecrate my city without my permission?" As the light finally hit the man, the pasty face and blood red lips were revealed to show a grinning visage that might have been mistaken if not for the tufts of green locks sticking out from under his hat.

I'm actually gonna be starting up the RP in the group area once I grab a few more members... I'll probably give it a day, start it up later [tuesday] when I wake up. I'm feeling a lil insomnia coming along this morning.

I know. I just wanted to make a bitchin' entrance. Did it work? Why aren't you laughing damnit???

I remember harriet wanting to play catwoman.
I'll just put that up in the profile section.

Should be alright for now, I'll go ahead and make the RP topic.

Back
Top Bottom