Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Penguin needs attention damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPenguin

Supernova
Now what lovely specimen would like to partake in this event?

Right now I'm feeling a bit Dom right now. Though I'll never turn down a roleplay where I am Neutral or sub. It is like I say, "Why have a piece of the pie when you can make it all of yours?"

For those who want to earn some brownie points here is a list of things that are my fetishes.
Futa
Muscular woman
Macro Breasts
Breast expansion
BBW
Weight gain
Giantess
Furry
Corsets
Panties(Thongs are bleh with me.)

Hopefully I didn't scare you away with what I like. Mind you that you don't even have to incorporate any of that.

Now on to pairings.

School
Student x Student(All I'll take right now since I am burned out with the whole teacher sha bang.)

Room mate x Room mate
Boyfriend x kinky girlfriend
Scientist x Experiment
Human x doll(Like chobits)
-----------------
Medieval Fantasy

DemonxDemon
Demon x Human
Minotaur x Human
Minotaur x Lamia
Human x Nymph

Group plot idea

Demon king x Demon seductress x Angel slave x Demon Vassal x Fallen Angel(Pm me if your interested.)

That is all I'll add for now since I can't think of any more though just feel free to ask me an idea anyways. I am always ready to listen.

And for list of anime rps I do pm me as well.

sorry...im a bit jumpy. its not like i dont respect it i just dont like using proper grammer and spelling all the time as i have to all the time for school and this site just dosent seem very formal to me...*sighs* im sorry....

It is all good. I have school too but, I am just one of those odd balls that want to use grammar no matter what. I use it when texting people, I do it Iming, and I am using grammar right now. I guess has to do with my need to be unique. That or I find chatspeak after awhile to be an infuriating thing. Heh.

Heh, don't worry I am a hard person to annoy. Only true way to annoy me is to be an asshole to people. Cause I don't like that at all.

hmm...i tend not to do that unless provoked. i am an easy person to get along with and a good friend if allowed to be.

:) ok thats good..lol so r u feeling better today? i hope so...its no fun being ill.

*Pops back up.* So I am those just add water kind of things...That or the water version of a phoenix. From the water I am reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom