Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to become a fan of Reznyk?

Like what you hear?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It could use some work

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Cynic

Planetoid
So here's my first post outside of roleplays and the introduction forum on here... I'm hoping to slowly coming out of my shell and post around here a little more. xP

So anyway, I make music. Under the alias, "Reznyk". It's an anagram of Zyniker, (minus the i) which is cynic in German. I do mostly techno music since I can't play instruments worth a shit but sometimes I try to dabble in other genres with the help of my friend who can play guitar. Those experiments usually always fail though.

But to the point, if you so wish, you can hear six of my songs on my MySpace located here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/reznyk">http://www.myspace.com/reznyk</a><!-- m -->

Also, here are some other songs I am equally proud of but don't have enough room for them on my MySpace:
All Hallows Eve
Popcorn (Reznyk's Mix)
Crystalline Anomaly
Journey Below
Dreamy (Mellow Mix)

I would love if I could get some critique, comments, or even some friend requests on MySpace.

Thanks! <3

dude thats some awesom songs, any way I could get copies of those? <3 I wanna put on my Mp3 player

Well... I have the popcuts account on my page where you can buy some of my songs... But I know no one buys music anymore, heh.

Of course those last few that I linked you can save directly.

I am NOT a trance/ambient person myself.
I deal with hardstyle/hardcore techno. A little house.
I'm mostly learning to DJ right now. I don't have the patience for production.

Reaper: It's 99 cents per song, but the interesting thing with popcuts is that once you buy a song, you get a cut of the profits everytime buys the song you bought after you. I get 50%, buyers get 40%, and popcuts gets 10%. Although your cut would only be usable on the popcuts site to buy more music.

But you don't have to buy my music unless you really want to support me... If you tell me your favourites on my MySpace I could upload them for you.

DJBayview: Aww, that's a shame. That's cool though. I love house but I suck at making it. :(

Well to be honest I like all of em xD I would support you however it takes forever to get money onto paypal -sigh- I think you have a lot of potential :)

if you haven't already, take a listen to Venetian Snares, I'm not sure if that's somewhat of the direction you want to go but they certainly have the ambient aspect down to a T.

the only thing I can suggest is listen to music that you want to make. Listen to one part of it at a time, concentrate on either the bassline, the hi hats, the rhythm, tempo. think about how you want to sound, and work it out one part at a time.

I have to say you have a very decent start if you want to turn this into a career.
try looking into college classes for sound production or engineering, this will help greatly.

DJBayView: Thanks for the tips. :) I've been thinking about taking some college courses for music once I get through with my graphic design certificate. I know nothing about music other than what I like. That and I can play melodies pretty well by ear. And I'll have to check them out.

Reaper: Ok, I'm uploading the six songs from my MySpace right now... I'll post them here as soon as they're through.

Ugh, the site I use is not cooperating with me right now... I'll try again later.

Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom