Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Looking for Bullies, Teachers, Principal, Classmates, and Futa Sisters for my Genderbent Character.

Submissive25

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! I am searching for a few roleplayers who would be interested in being dominating bullies, teachers, and futas (especially two futa sisters) for my genderbent character.

My character gets genderbent as a form of revenge by bully who was beaten up by my character. After being humiliated, the bully decided to plot a revenge scheme on my character, which was overheard by an old stranger who offered him a potion.

The stranger just simply instructed to pour the potion into my character's drink the next time he sees him, the bully, thoigh confused, went along with it and on the next day he did just that the school's locker room.

After my character drinks his water, he began to feel strange and started to change into a big breasted, wide hips woman in front of the students in the locker room, who became aroused at the sight of the now genderbent woman and began to show my character no mercy, not even the bully was gentle.

My character was then mind broken after intense non-consensual sex, and cannot stop thinking about sex, which was a clear victory for the bully.
Now my character is nothing but a whore for everybody (teachers, the principal, and his fellow classmate) in the school use as a cum dumpster.
After getting home, he was met by his mother and his two sisters who he had to convince that that he's not a stranger and that he was turned into a woman.

The two sisters were strangely aroused by their brother-now turned- big ass sister, but wanna try to help him turn back to normal, but due to his constant sexual flirty and flashes of his feminine body, they couldn't take it anymore and went to town on my character, refusing to help him change back into a male and decided to let him stay as a whore for the rest of his life.

-Main Kinks-
oversized sexualized body parts (Cock on your characters, ass, and breast on mine) similar to Nyakumi. Go watch Nyakumi's videos of Futa Up & Down Remix 2 and Fun in Elevator, they're my favourites.
Incest
Humiliation
Large cumshots
Creampie
Spanking
Dirty talking
Outfits (Maid, cheerleader, apron only, garter, anything else we can discuss)
Gangbang
Sex Toys

-Settings-
Locker Room, Gym, Cafeteria, office, classroom, bedroom, living room.
I prefer long term and short term roleplays. Maybe third person and first person.

I also listen to any suggestions for RPs as well. Feel free to PM me if interested. :)

Back
Top Bottom