Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brightwall Military Academy - OOC

I've been stuck working from home, catching up on homework, and launching a new website for my art gallery.
In other words, ignoring adulting to watch Venom 2 & Cobra Kai!

How's your New Year been?

The conversation between Elenor and Salt: Elenor is up.
The conversation between Meric and Miku: Miku is up.
And Claudio just entered the cafeteria with a tray and notebook in hand.

K, recap:
Elenor left Salt, rushing out to avoid searching eyes.
Salt finds Claudio and offers an opportunity for mischief.
Meric leaves Miku to her lunch, finding Elenor in her rush. He helps her sneak out of the cafe.

AAHH! She left her cape! 🤦‍♀️ DOH!
Meric's such a gentleman, when he's in a better mood. Right now, he's not himself... but he'll get her cape. Or, someone else will. 🤔

Fair, and funny!

His return will spark concern from his group - especially from his handler. But, I'll have him snag it, or Clase might have taken notice of everything and will head out with it... just cause he's wondering what Meric is doing whisking someone out.

Regardless, his behavior will cause more interest than intended... and hopefully more movement in the story. :)

I have a few questions about the dueling presentation that is scheduled. Mostly what plans you have for it, and if I could have a little fun with Claudio showing off his works while embarrassing another student for slighting him in the past?

Are there any ideas on the dueling showcase? Are students involved in it or just watching? If students are involved, are they allowing vampires to practice dueling with regular students, since the humans have a disadvantage fighting against a vampire?

From my understanding students will be involved.

"Reminder to all Students:
After lunch there will be an optional presentation in the quad regarding dueling etiquette and process. Those who registered ahead of time will he excused from class to attend.

All students not participating in the presentation are advised to seek alternative routes through campus until five PM as students will be engaged in supervised practice duels. Wouldn't want anyone hit by a stray fireball!"

I have plans for Claudio to be involved in the showcase.

Checking up on everyone. Hope all are doing well. I'm back to normal - not stressing as much and taking time out to chill

Back
Top Bottom