Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brightwall Military Academy - OOC

Wolf_and_Bird

Supernova
Welcome to Brightwall Military Academy

52cbc78e4ac182db3e1e4a155d566aba.jpg

A little known and highly secretive institute, Brightwall Military Academy Services students from 6th grade through an accredited university program. The school promotes healthy competition between students, ambitious post-graduate opportunities, and continual learning throughout the year on its lavishly appointed and spacious campus in the woods of New Hampshire. Here Student flourish under the guidance of highly skill teachers and faculty, far away from the distractions of a city (or any neighbors who might witness one of the students messing up a homework assignment and making it rain toads) (Again).

The Brightwall Academy is, after all, one of the world's finest magical schools.

For additional information on our school please review our information page or visit our Registration Center to register as a student.

All current students should make their way back to campus to make sure they're on time to their next class.​

You know, I just realized that Elanor is your character. Will she be an NPC?

Okay. Things are gonna just have to be open now. I'll try to make a post sometime but if anyone beats me to it more power too ya.

Hey, just letting you both know you're welcome to join in the rp. You don't have to join the salt/Elanor interaction (though you're welcome to).

For some reason I wasn't getting notifications for this thread, so I totally missed all of this! But don't worry, I'm here.

Hey, @Wolf_and_Bird , what other subjects will be taught at this academy? I'm working my intro post and trying to open with Meric leaving another class for lunch. Figured everyone's not necessary in the same classes all the time.

And @Letrixia , can Meric bum an opening off of your charrie? Figured he can strike up a conversation about your sketching for a little while. What is she drawing?

In the meantime, I'll wait for an opportune time to put Natalie somewhere.

Hey all. Sorry for my brief absence, the holidays were surprisingly chaotic this year.

@Phi Chisym
what other subjects will be taught at this academy? I'm working my intro post and trying to open with Meric leaving another class for lunch. Figured everyone's not necessary in the same classes all the time.
Sorry for missing this. For future reference classes fall into three main categories: Academic, Martial, and Magical. Academic courses are generally typical school courses (math, science, history, ect.) with the main difference being they're a bit more limited in variety and most students will only take one or two academic classes a semester, with those usually being ones useful for their course of study (artificers might focus on math and physics for example, while someone in a more espionage focused path would take history or languages). Martial classes are your actual combat and tactics oriented courses and magical focus on teaching magic. There are some blended courses (the Intro to Decoding class Salt and Elanor were in is classified as Martial-Academic) but these are usually targeted towards specific uses (like someone who's going into intelligence needs to be able to decode).

There are a *small* amount of what might be considered typical elective courses (music, arts, cooking, ect.) but these are almost exclusively reserved for either the top 200 (and are massive point sinks with little reward) or those who can demonstrate such courses would further their uses (someone with music related magic might swing a music class. Someone who's focusing on doing undercover work or assassination might argue a cooking class would help them in the field).

Generally everyone can work out their character's schedules as they see fit. Most classes would meet two to three times a week for one and a half or two hour blocks. Depending on their focus there's probably a mix of all three types of courses with more specialized for later forms.

Back
Top Bottom